Breaking news: Mourinho sacked

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking news: Mourinho sacked

Post by marko »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:all of United's problems have disappeared

yayyy

signed,
Doom & Gloom (aka marko)
The other problems will be gone later. But one problem has gone today.
there are many issues that need to be rectified and this starts from the top, a new structure has to be put in place, no short term , no short cuts to quick success, some players have to leave, some are on the wrong side of thier 30s, its time to start integrating youth, there are some promising players in the club, the new coach should be giving a clear mandate about the style of play that has captured millions worldwide, it should never ever be compromised

every team goes under these types of dry spells and united is no different, the board has to back the manager with some quality signings that fits his philosophy, not just any tom, d#$% or harry to compete with City, also the players need to step up their game or be shipped out

let us watch attacking football, thats is the bare minimum, today belongs to the city/ liverpool, thats okay, we will be back, we are united :thumbs:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...was he fired because UCL next round is gonna be tough and they don't want a blow out home and away.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: every team goes under these types of dry spells and united is no different, the board has to back the manager with some quality signings that fits his philosophy, not just any tom, d#$% or harry to compete with City, also the players need to step up their game or be shipped out
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

after the fact

it is now you recognise this.

i thought u said we had quality and the board should not sign any more players

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

cic old boy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Guilty as charged!

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Tfco please head straight to your "feel good" thread - the Lilly livered...... :tic:
keep laughing , shebi una manager is wanted by united eh :lol: :lol: the joke go soon be on you..when spurs hire's Jose to replace Pochetino :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: every team goes under these types of dry spells and united is no different, the board has to back the manager with some quality signings that fits his philosophy, not just any tom, d#$% or harry to compete with City, also the players need to step up their game or be shipped out
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

after the fact

it is now you recognise this.

i thought u said we had quality and the board should not sign any more players
some players are in their 30s meaning some players will leave, thats only common sense, i was against giving Mourinho money after spending 400 mil and playing utterly nonsense football!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Might sound strange, but the sacking of Jose left me quite sad...Kinda comes across like the end of an era; in this case the end of a top manager's career at the zenith of the game. Hopefully I'm wrong...

This was always doomed. I said from the get that there was no philosophical fit between Jose and ManU.

My position is that if you are going to invest in a man, knowing his outlook on the game was not quite in tune with yours, you have a responsibility to stick with it, or terminate it. They have obviously chosen to terminate...

But folks should be honest enough to admit their original sins...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Why is there a thread for this irrelevant coach. Coach that can only win when he spends more than the opponent. .
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I am not sure that Harry "one pace" Maguire was the magic missing ingredient for a team lacking attacking imagination at the other end of the pitch. Is Maguire even better than Bailly, Smalling, and Jonesy?

A bigger issue with the Man Utd defence (which JM pointed out in his interview after the Liverpool defeat last weekend) was that he has lots of injury prone defenders - some of which he inherited from his predecessors (Mark Red, Jonesy, Shaw, Bailly, Lindelof etc. A while ago I posted the astonishing stat that Mark Red has been injured for 38% of his time at Man Utd. That is a more prolific injury record than any other player in world football. :shock:

balo wrote:How much would it have cost to get McGuire and keep everyone happy at the red end of Manchester?

Now Man U will have to pay 24M Pounds to Mourinho + the cost of a new coach.

Season all messed up already.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
Manchester United have sacked manager Jose Mourinho after identifying a catalogue of his failings at the club.
:rotf:

who will okokobioko, yaya, kacee2g, dumbodriver support next oh :rotf:
:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

YemiBrazil wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Guilty as charged!
Yemi Bean, the guy resemble you sef.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

City fans chanting right now: "Bring back Mourinho". :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Where is Zee? i need his opinion on this
:sad: :sad: :sad: ......I will miss my coward.......... :sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote::agree: :mad: :mad: :mad: This is the 3rd time Klopp got Jose sacked

when BVB beat real madrid, Jose got sacked after
Liverpool beat chelsea 3 - 1 Jose got sacked after
Liverpool beat united 3-1, Jose gets sacked

Klopp loves to get Jose sacked and why

The Dean hates cowardly students :mrgreen:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cic old boy wrote:City fans chanting right now: "Bring back Mourinho". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just gonna leave this here :D

Abeg i be apprentice copypasta oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

metalalloy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:City fans chanting right now: "Bring back Mourinho". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just gonna leave this here :D

Abeg i be apprentice copypasta oh!
speak to the master, he will teach you how to copy and paste!

Marko
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

TFCO, I recommend Xavi Hernandez to you guys....
What say you?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The irony of this matter is Pogba and martial saved Mourinho #$% from been sacked during that Newcastle game, that these 2 guys will be on the bench on Sunday, Pogba not used at all most likely led to him been sacked! karma is real!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ohenhen1 wrote:Why is there a thread for this irrelevant coach. Coach that can only win when he spends more than the opponent. .
Porto.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

So Man Utd are paying 3 ex-managers who no longer work for the club...
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

wiseone wrote:So Man Utd are paying 3 ex-managers who no longer work for the club...
They should have weaseled a clause in each coach's contract to retain them on as consultants.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

wiseone wrote:So Man Utd are paying 3 ex-managers who no longer work for the club...
Chei! To work for Oyibo country sweet oh! Make you no pay now, make lawyers show you pepper for court. :D
If I be Mourinho, I will just jejely collect my £15 million p/a salary at home without all the stress and irritation that comes with managing a football team. Even sef, I will try to get extra cash--and it probably won't be small cash--working as a pundit on a television station. There, I can get my revenge by yabbing everybody who yabbed me, and yabbing the players who refused to play for me. :D