The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:All this Arsenal theorists ! Una think say this na FiFA 2018/19 where the player abi na computer cannot talk back to you ?

Team sports is first and foremost about teamwork and man management , all the rest na jara.... Give anyone a bunch of stars in any industry and manage them wrongly you will get bad results.

I think Unai will come good ,ONLY if he can find and get his own players that like and follow his philosophy to play in Arsenal.

So by law of alternatives . ..

Russia - fail
Spain -pass
France - fail

UK - pass..

That is my tea laced with rum analysis :tic:
Real One :clap: :blink:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
There's pressure all over the league - Pep cannot fail to not go far in the CL, Klopp gets into serious problems if he loses the EPL this season - Poch faces an old Arsenal problem, holding on to your best players.
It's really cheap insulting the intelligence of fans' appreciation for struggles involved in transition projects - most of these fans can see better results else where with lower budgets - our gaffer is coming across as clueless just now
All I can do is shake my head at you people and wonder whether you think before posting Haba.

The man is in the beginning of a culture change and has been on the job less than a year and you’re comparing to people who have been at it for more than three seasons. And of the bunch, only one has won anything , and he did it on the back of a budget of a small nation.

Na wa for una
The problem's you're batting below your avg - & that's unfortunate.
"The man is in the beginning of a culture change and has been on the job less than a year and you’re comparing to people who have been at it for more than three seasons" - stay doing that Ray Charles to the Sarri comparisons- 3yrs on the job too?
Are we supposed to ignore bad performances cos dude is 26 matches into his 1st season? Our competitors with so called superior squads & elite managers don't intend to be less driven - when do we start asking questions?

Are you Ok homie?

Stay focused ok? I brought the time line because you brought in Flopp, Pep and Poch and made a comparison. All of whom have have either spent three seasons or are heading into their third. So what the hell are you now on?

You have no point .... stop wasting wasting server space Abegi
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
There's pressure all over the league - Pep cannot fail to not go far in the CL, Klopp gets into serious problems if he loses the EPL this season - Poch faces an old Arsenal problem, holding on to your best players.
It's really cheap insulting the intelligence of fans' appreciation for struggles involved in transition projects - most of these fans can see better results else where with lower budgets - our gaffer is coming across as clueless just now
All I can do is shake my head at you people and wonder whether you think before posting Haba.

The man is in the beginning of a culture change and has been on the job less than a year and you’re comparing to people who have been at it for more than three seasons. And of the bunch, only one has won anything , and he did it on the back of a budget of a small nation.

Na wa for una
"The man is in the beginning of a culture change and has been on the job less than a year and you’re comparing to people who have been at it for more than three seasons" - stay doing that Ray Charles to the Sarri comparisons- 3yrs on the job too?
Are we supposed to ignore bad performances cos dude is 26 matches into his 1st season? Our competitors with so called superior squads & elite managers don't intend to be less driven - when do we start asking questions?

Are you Ok homie?

Stay focused ok? I brought the time line because you brought in Flopp, Pep and Poch and made a comparison. All of whom have have either spent three seasons or are heading into their third. So what the hell are you now on?

By that criteria Sir Alex would have been fired 3 times over. Hired in 1986, 1st trophy was 1990 FA cup.

Again its hard trying to explain to some folks success is not linear.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Klopp; even though the results were not that convincing but you could identify the style he was trying to impose onto his team. The same applies to Pochetino at spurs. When Pep arrived at City, it didn't take 26 games to notice the identity/style he was trying to forge onto his team. Though it was flawed as evidenced by their results towards the end of the season but you could also see where they need to improve and which direction they were going. In the case of Emery it's hard to see where theyou are going style wise and how they are gonna get there. Even during the 21 game unbeaten run the team was flawed and you couldn't see any direction or style he was trying to impose. The team was not defending better or trying to defend better than before or attack any better (extremely one dimensional). The is no sadder sight than seeing your main centre forward moving all the down to a point whereby he is playing next to the defensive midfielder because the supply is not forthcoming. This is happening whilst the defence is still leaking goals as much as last season. The team has lost their attacking dynamism but gained less in terms of defensive solidity. I am not trying to defend Wenger here but just stating the obvious vis a vis the current Arsenal team under Emery( still think it was the right thing for arsene to move on)

In his defence....I don't think Arsenal board are offering Emery enough support especially in January when his defence which was already leaking way too many goals were decimated by injuries.

The other thing is that the likes of Kroenke and his minions expect the manager to impose changes on how the team is playing but they are not willing to do anything radical to help foster that change.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

This battle is now out in the open. I find it extraordinary that Ozil is getting open support from his team mates against the management.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Arsene Wenger: “To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club. My love and support for ever.” - He knew.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote: This battle is now out in the open. I find it extraordinary that Ozil is getting open support from his team mates against the management.

LIES!!!!!

Who are the teammates supporting him???

The ones that would lose their playing time with him on the field? The ones he inspired so much in all the years he has been here?

Oh yeah was it Wenger who he promised to send off with a Europa win and then decided to stroll around the field in two legs vs Athletico and then take the rest of the season off?

Or maybe it was Germany he was saving himself for, and so infuriated the masses that they wanted to storm the field in disgust at him?

Only a moron and retard would ever support this piece of shyt.

I told you fools he is a cancer and look what he is doing to the team. :curse:

Thunder fire that bug eyed leech sucking the life and money out of this club :curse:

Everything I said about this twat from the day he was signed has been proven right and some fools still have the mouth to ..... ahhh never mind .... make I go enjoy jacuzzi ... :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote: This battle is now out in the open. I find it extraordinary that Ozil is getting open support from his team mates against the management.
Not sure but what did Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi say about Özil again?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... t-13865237
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

There must always be a pariah, an embodiment of the the gross incompetence, an Eboue to pay penance for the trickery of Ekwensus. Ozil is the fall guy, how the masses have endorsed the John Obination of King Mesut defies reason. Ozil has never been the clockwork mouse, buzzing around like a methamphetamined Paul d#$%. Yes, he is every bit the luxurious, stainless shirted Fancy Dan, for whom the game is but a canvas upon which he paints his art. A stage upon which the serotonins surge or saunter. Vivid splashes of vibrant colours or light waffs of ennui.

None can deny the ability, that Emeribe has chosen opposition instead of inspiring such a talisman is perplexing, given the state of affairs. Can the artist not be stirred to fine arts once more? A portly Darren Payet was given the baton to run with and did so, once upon a time. Even Ben Arfa on Tyneside and more recently, Arnautovic of Boleyn. Does it have to be the battle as such?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

LIES!!!!!

The ones that would lose their playing time with him on the field? The ones he inspired so much in all the years he has been here?

Oh yeah was it Wenger who he promised to send off with a Europa win and then decided to stroll around the field in two legs vs Athletico and then take the rest of the season off?

Or maybe it was Germany he was saving himself for, and so infuriated the masses that they wanted to storm the field in disgust at him?

Thunder fire that bug eyed leech sucking the life and money out of this club :curse:

Everything I said about this twat from the day he was signed has been proven right and some fools still have the mouth to ..... ahhh never mind .... make I go enjoy jacuzzi ... :D
Keep hating. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

This is all over the papers now. Arsenal players are briefing journalists against the club's management. Things are so bad, discipline has gone. It is now open.

Open your eyes and look with it. We at the Emirates will now support the player, like we did with Laca. Things have got to change and we will change it.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Here is Sam Mokbel from the Daily Mail:

"Belief within Emery's squad that the manager's reluctance to integrate Ozil into his plans stems from his sour relationship with superstars (e.g. Neymar at PSG). Members of the dressing room believe the team is missing the German's creativity."

In the words of Biggie... What's beef?

I am afraid, we are seeing the issues that have been going on inside now coming out. They tried to force Ozil out, PSG we are told we very interested. But Ozil dug his heels in.

To be as cynical as possible, what possible reason does Ozil have to leave? Especially given the way he has been treated. This is an utter mess, and a mess of those who run the club's making.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -loan.html

Pogba got Mourinho sacked, I forsee Ozil doing the same to Emery if he is not careful. The man needs to understand Ozil is not just a footballer, he is a brand.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

LIES!!!!!

Keep hating. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

This is all over the papers now. Arsenal players are briefing journalists against the club's management. Things are so bad, discipline has gone. It is now open.

Open your eyes and look with it. We at the Emirates will now support the player, like we did with Laca. Things have got to change and we will change it.

Bros it’s been all over the news since yesterday and it came from Ozil and not the players.

What is your game here sef? I purposefully put you on the spot and made you choose between “Your Coach” and this cancer, and you supported your Favorite coach to follow Wenger. Remember :taunt:

So What’s your point here?

Oh it’s just you Waffling, Flip Flopping and Fence jumping abi?

Ok I gorrit :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Here is Sam Mokbel from the Daily Mail:

"Belief within Emery's squad that the manager's reluctance to integrate Ozil into his plans stems from his sour relationship with superstars (e.g. Neymar at PSG). Members of the dressing room believe the team is missing the German's creativity."

In the words of Biggie... What's beef?

I am afraid, we are seeing the issues that have been going on inside now coming out. They tried to force Ozil out, PSG we are told we very interested. But Ozil dug his heels in.

To be as cynical as possible, what possible reason does Ozil have to leave? Especially given the way he has been treated. This is an utter mess, and a mess of those who run the club's making.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -loan.html

Pogba got Mourinho sacked, I forsee Ozil doing the same to Emery if he is not careful. The man needs to understand Ozil is not just a footballer, he is a brand.

Flip Flopper :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ozil gets Emery sacked? In what delusional world? Who do you think wants Ozil gone? Just Emery?

See ya K leg logic :mrgreen:

The people who would sack Emery want Ozil out, so your point makes no sense!

I feel sorry for anyone relying on supporters like Waffi, Espeicaly if you’re not named Arsene :mrgreen:

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:

LIES!!!!!

Ozil has all his flaws no doubt, but as a teammate, I will not be happy watching a fellow teammate get the treatment Ozil is getting. they are trying to force Ozil out, unfortunately, nobody in the world (except maybe china) will take him at his current wage. Ozil has played this brilliantly, no bad-mouthing, no agents leaking how he is unhappy/unsettled, publicly looking like he is supporting the club.

How do I see this ending? Ozil holds the trump cards in this negotiation. He is 30 and retired from international football, and he has a guaranteed contract. He can wait this out longer than the club can. The club is going to fold. You can't keep paying someone 350k and getting nada for it. For all his flaws, he still has something to offer. Either the club sit down and negotiate a buy out, loan him out and still pay part of his wages, or add him back to the squad and let Emery decide when and where he plays.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Mezut! A living legend! :clap:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Emert's style is not apparent to you because you refuse to watch soccer games, instead you look at games with an agenda.
Emery's approach has been evident since the beginning: Emery wants to create chances through the wings. As was clearly again illustrated through the last EPL game. AMN and Kola set up Iwobi and Laca through wing play.
Now you can go rewatch all other games to see the same pattern, including the second game at Chelsea where we created.
Bellerin injury (and clear lack of replacement) and Kola's lack of fitness . Monreal who would be splitting time on that wing with Kola has been forced to play in defense and was out for most of the season as well.
Your defense is leaking because most 1st team defenders have missed tons of time and are barely getting into fitness after being out.
Bepanda
bk-one wrote:Klopp; even though the results were not that convincing but you could identify the style he was trying to impose onto his team. The same applies to Pochetino at spurs. When Pep arrived at City, it didn't take 26 games to notice the identity/style he was trying to forge onto his team. Though it was flawed as evidenced by their results towards the end of the season but you could also see where they need to improve and which direction they were going. In the case of Emery it's hard to see where theyou are going style wise and how they are gonna get there. Even during the 21 game unbeaten run the team was flawed and you couldn't see any direction or style he was trying to impose. The team was not defending better or trying to defend better than before or attack any better (extremely one dimensional). The is no sadder sight than seeing your main centre forward moving all the down to a point whereby he is playing next to the defensive midfielder because the supply is not forthcoming. This is happening whilst the defence is still leaking goals as much as last season. The team has lost their attacking dynamism but gained less in terms of defensive solidity. I am not trying to defend Wenger here but just stating the obvious vis a vis the current Arsenal team under Emery( still think it was the right thing for arsene to move on)

In his defence....I don't think Arsenal board are offering Emery enough support especially in January when his defence which was already leaking way too many goals were decimated by injuries.

The other thing is that the likes of Kroenke and his minions expect the manager to impose changes on how the team is playing but they are not willing to do anything radical to help foster that change.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Na wa for una

Are you Ok homie?

By that criteria Sir Alex would have been fired 3 times over. Hired in 1986, 1st trophy was 1990 FA cup.

Reaching back to a pre-EPL SAF is so Trump & the wall stops all crimes. Very desperate. look for other angles besides 180 degrees - common now
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

LIES!!!!!

Ozil has all his flaws no doubt, but as a teammate, I will not be happy watching a fellow teammate get the treatment Ozil is getting. they are trying to force Ozil out, unfortunately, nobody in the world (except maybe china) will take him at his current wage. Ozil has played this brilliantly, no bad-mouthing, no agents leaking how he is unhappy/unsettled, publicly looking like he is supporting the club.

How do I see this ending? Ozil holds the trump cards in this negotiation. He is 30 and retired from international football, and he has a guaranteed contract. He can wait this out longer than the club can. The club is going to fold. You can't keep paying someone 350k and getting nada for it. For all his flaws, he still has something to offer. Either the club sit down and negotiate a buy out, loan him out and still pay part of his wages, or add him back to the squad and let Emery decide when and where he plays.

Dude you claim to be a fan and yet it’s seems you have no issue with a blood sucking lout draining the soul and finances out of the club whilst giving so little in return?

Are you kidding me?

Who are these players supporting Ozil? If there are any it’s certainly in the minority. You think the players don’t know how listless, lazy and arrogant he is?

Again, I have no love for Ramshyt but he was professional to the core and earned his move abroad. This other lout is like a horrible odor that just won’t go away.

The club needs to start taking extreme measures to get his arse gone

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:

Mezut! A living legend! :clap:

No wonder they call you a MORON

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Na wa for una

Are you Ok homie?

That dude is incapable of reason. He brings up three coaches, who wouldn’t want Ozil if he was the last player on earth btw, and makes a comparison without factoring the timeline. And then starts stuttering and fumbling when it’s brought back to his psyche.

Ahhh you can’t make this kind of stuff up sha :mrgreen:

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:Klopp; even though the results were not that convincing but you could identify the style he was trying to impose onto his team. The same applies to Pochetino at spurs. When Pep arrived at City, it didn't take 26 games to notice the identity/style he was trying to forge onto his team. Though it was flawed as evidenced by their results towards the end of the season but you could also see where they need to improve and which direction they were going. In the case of Emery it's hard to see where theyou are going style wise and how they are gonna get there. Even during the 21 game unbeaten run the team was flawed and you couldn't see any direction or style he was trying to impose. The team was not defending better or trying to defend better than before or attack any better (extremely one dimensional). The is no sadder sight than seeing your main centre forward moving all the down to a point whereby he is playing next to the defensive midfielder because the supply is not forthcoming. This is happening whilst the defence is still leaking goals as much as last season. The team has lost their attacking dynamism but gained less in terms of defensive solidity. I am not trying to defend Wenger here but just stating the obvious vis a vis the current Arsenal team under Emery( still think it was the right thing for arsene to move on)

:clap: :agree: :thumbs:

Stand Up Don't back Down - you'll be accused of "linear thinking" & "formation junkie" - it goes on - i suspect like most fans, you want to see a performance with direction that gives you hope for the future - to some 'round here, it's a heresy to even entertain those basic hopes.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

He's as strategic as his game is graceful - stealthy!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Useless Hoffenheim coach has Reiss Nelson on the bench again. What’s wrong with this man :curse:

MLK.