The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
“I appreciate the interest of Arsenal, perhaps the one that has shown the most interest, and of other clubs who have made contact. I have evaluated the proposals I had and I have chosen Sevilla. It was the one that brought things together and had the conditions for me.”
MONCHI ......

Waffi smh I keep telling you to stop listening to those voices in ya head aka “your sources”

:rotf: :rotf:
Nice BS. Until Arsensl confirm the story it is BS.

Monchi is also a good liar.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:If Arsenal know what’s good for them then, like I said before, they better go beg Sven to come back
Why? They got rid of Sven for a reason.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Overmars has just signed an extension at Ajax.
Na wa oooh but we can still get him :taunt:
So who will be our new DOF?
Na "really wow" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On this forum, you know what you are. You are treated like a leper. No one respects you and they cannot wait for you to leave. You also have no respect for yourself, you keep getting banned and kicked out, but like a homeless, rejected ingrate, you come back begging with different names despite being rejected because you have no shame or pride.

I do not respond to you because of what you represent, no matter what name you call yourself. My responding to you is not to dignify your sad pathetic presence. On the contrary, it is to remind you of how cic, zee and co treat you.

I will now take delight in posting exactly how many formers think of you here verbatim. Enjoy yourself because I will enjoy reminding you of what you are.

I start with DaMunk.

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:
Wait..... You mean you are a lawyer? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Ogbele o! My country don spoil finish o!!!! :ohmy:
:P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :o

Here is my friend Zee. :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops:
zee wrote:I was born in a pigsty and grew up with pigs. I am a low life dirty #$%$ and I am cursed! my worthless life has no prospects and I am an SOB:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote: :rotf: You really like trouble sha,why not leave our beloved thread and our fans? :boo:
Are you sticking your sad pathetic life in my business? I know you are stupid and a f00l. Moreover, a moron like you cannot help it because you are grossly unintelligent with no capacity for remembering. But I am not one to tolerate you in any shape or form.

When I am in conversation with my people here, I don't want you in my conversation because you over the years you have been shown to lack any credible or decent human trait to accentuate or promote discourse. I know you seek relevance but go join your type, I will not give a village id1ot like you any relevance.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This one na lie! I can post receipt of my last month rent payment, albeit na small cubicle I dey stay!! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: As cold dey waya this time of the year, you think sey I go sleep outside? :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Overmars has just signed an extension at Ajax.
Na wa oooh but we can still get him :taunt:
So who will be our new DOF?
Na "really wow" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On this forum, you know what you are. You are treated like a leper. No one respects you and they cannot wait for you to leave. You also have no respect for yourself, you keep getting banned and kicked out, but like a homeless, rejected ingrate, you come back begging with different names despite being rejected because you have no shame or pride.

I do not respond to you because of what you represent, no matter what name you call yourself. My responding to you is not to dignify your sad pathetic presence. On the contrary, it is to remind you of how cic, zee and co treat you.

I will now take delight in posting exactly how many formers think of you here verbatim. Enjoy yourself because I will enjoy reminding you of what you are.

I start with DaMunk.

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:
Wait..... You mean you are a lawyer? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Ogbele o! My country don spoil finish o!!!! :ohmy:
Here is my friend Zee. :oops: :oops:
zee wrote:I was born in a pigsty and grew up with pigs. I am a low life dirty #$%$ and I am cursed! my worthless life has no prospects and I am an SOB:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Why did Zee say this about himself? :shock: O ma se o! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote: :rotf: You really like trouble sha,why not leave our beloved thread and our fans? :boo:
Are you sticking your sad pathetic life in my business? I know you are stupid and a f00l. Moreover, a moron like you cannot help it because you are grossly unintelligent with no capacity for remembering. But I am not one to tolerate you in any shape or form.

When I am in conversation with my people here, I don't want you in my conversation because you over the years you have been shown to lack any credible or decent human trait to accentuate or promote discourse. I know you seek relevance but go join your type, I will not give a village id1ot like you any relevance.
Na WOW for you o! See as you just dey share upper cut give everybody! KAjifu was defending your honor, you just throway slap give am, in the midst of fight! :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Are you referring to me?
bepanda wrote:It is called Faux News ... Jon Stewart calls it BS Mountain. Back in the day, we used to call it in Cameroon ... Radio Kampala ...

Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
“I appreciate the interest of Arsenal, perhaps the one that has shown the most interest, and of other clubs who have made contact. I have evaluated the proposals I had and I have chosen Sevilla. It was the one that brought things together and had the conditions for me.”
MONCHI ......
Waffi smh I keep telling you to stop listening to those voices in ya head aka “your sources”

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
MONCHI ......

Waffi???

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My guy when in a hole stop digging nah :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

If na lie won’t Arsenal deny they pursued him :D

Give it up biko and chop ya humble pie :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii see Waffi don turn into Ogbologbo :lol: :lol: :lol:

My ribs ohhh ....

All over Monchi eh?

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:If Arsenal know what’s good for them then, like I said before, they better go beg Sven to come back
Every Arsenal fan I know has been laughing at Monchi. We cannot take him seriously because we know how he was a disaster at Roma. He is irrelevant no matter how hard he tries.

Monchi left a small club like Sevilla to get exposed at a bigger club like Roma. He was desperate to get accepted back at Sevilla, so he and his media friends came up with the Arsenal lies.

Why do you think a massive club like Arsenal will give him the sort of role he had at Sevilla or Roma?

Monchi was a disaster at Roma. He wasted millions and Roma fans are delighted he is gone. Aniks, you should know better. I can understand ignorant fools here buying the lies about Arsenal wanting him. Maybe he was some sort of messiah to a small club like Sevilla, never Arsenal.

I never was taken in with the Monchi stories, and I know I am right.

You can believe Monchi lies but I leave you with these quotes.

Roma President James Pallotta on Monchi: "He asked me to trust him & let him do it his way. We gave him complete control & now we have more injuries than we’ve ever had & are in danger of missing out on finishing in the Top 3 for the first time since 2014"

Pallotta on Monchi: "In November, when our season was going from bad to worse & everyone could see the coach was struggling to get a reaction out of the players, I asked Monchi for his Plan B. He said his Plan B was just to keep doing the same as Plan A".

Pallotta: “If I read or listen to the radio interviews he’s giving where he says that the idea of the ownership was different to his and that is why he left, please let me know what Monchi wanted to do differently?”

Pallotta: “He asked me to trust him and let him do it his way. We gave him complete control and now we have more injuries than we’ve ever had and are in danger of missing out on finishing in the Top 3 for the first time since 2014.”
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

So the injuries are because of Monchi? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
MONCHI ......

Waffi???

Stop smoking weed. Why would Arsenal respond to BS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ahem! stage 2 don start! Everyone, una remmber Waffi's playbook when a player leaves Arsenal?

Stage 1: Waffi tries to convince the faithful that Arsenal got rid of the player

Stage 2: Waffi tries to discredit the player and the player's ability

Stage 3: Waffi gets angry and wishes the evil on the player

Stage 4: Waffi cools off, but maintains that even if the player is successful, Arsenal is better off without the player

Stage 5: ....

I can see he is implementing this strategy on Monchi! :rotf: :rotf: Odiegwu!
Waffiman wrote:
Every Arsenal fan I know has been laughing at Monchi. We cannot take him seriously because we know how he was a disaster at Roma. He is irrelevant no matter how hard he tries.

Monchi left a small club like Sevilla to get exposed at a bigger club like Roma. He was desperate to get accepted back at Sevilla, so he and his media friends came up with the Arsenal lies.

Why do you think a massive club like Arsenal will give him the sort of role he had at Sevilla or Roma?

Monchi was a disaster at Roma. He wasted millions and Roma fans are delighted he is gone. Aniks, you should know better. I can understand ignorant fools here buying the lies about Arsenal wanting him. Maybe he was some sort of messiah to a small club like Sevilla, never Arsenal.

Roma President James Pallotta on Monchi: "He asked me to trust him & let him do it his way. We gave him complete control & now we have more injuries than we’ve ever had & are in danger of missing out on finishing in the Top 3 for the first time since 2014"

Pallotta on Monchi: "In November, when our season was going from bad to worse & everyone could see the coach was struggling to get a reaction out of the players, I asked Monchi for his Plan B. He said his Plan B was just to keep doing the same as Plan A".

Pallotta: “If I read or listen to the radio interviews he’s giving where he says that the idea of the ownership was different to his and that is why he left, please let me know what Monchi wanted to do differently?”

Pallotta: “He asked me to trust him and let him do it his way. We gave him complete control and now we have more injuries than we’ve ever had and are in danger of missing out on finishing in the Top 3 for the first time since 2014.”
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The YeyeMan wrote:So the injuries are because of Monchi? :D
Don't laugh oh. This is not as simple as you think it is. The President has a point if you understand what has gone on at Roma.

Let me give you a small hint. Do a Google search on the players he signed and how many minutes they spent on the treatment table. The Roma fans have complained about this issue. It is common knowledge.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I will not use a word of mine in responding to you. I have pages and pages of CE members quotes to do it for me. I intend to wash you in public, so CE members can really understand what you are.

BTW! I am keeping my man CIC's quotes in reserve. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, here is what the good man Obong thought of you. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Why did Zee say this about himself? :shock: O ma se o! :oops:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

zee wrote:The Danfo driver is back from jail, welcome to freedom bro :D .
Now I can start enjoying my favorite hobby again ...............Borinho the football-coward bashing. :thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver wrote:Ahem! stage 2 don start! Everyone, una remmber Waffi's playbook when a player leaves Arsenal?

Stage 1: Waffi tries to convince the faithful that Arsenal got rid of the player

Stage 2: Waffi tries to discredit the player and the player's ability

Stage 3: Waffi gets angry and wishes the evil on the player

Stage 4: Waffi cools off, but maintains that even if the player is successful, Arsenal is better off without the player

Stage 5: ....

I can see he is implementing this strategy on Monchi! :rotf: :rotf: Odiegwu!
Waffiman wrote:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

They're bigger in a sense (more supporters, bigger city etc) but Sevilla has been better than Roma for the past fifteen years and Monchi is largely the reason for that.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
MONCHI ......

Waffi???

Waffi

Waffi

Waffi

Please Stop

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t lemme being up ya prior comments about Monchi ... I don save am by the way :rotf: :rotf:

This ya flip flop don worse pass Statsdna :mrgreen: :rotf:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
MONCHI ......

Waffi???

Waffi

Waffi

Waffi

Please Stop

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t lemme being up ya prior comments about Monchi ... I don save am by the way :rotf: :rotf:

This ya flip flop don worse pass Statsdna :mrgreen: :rotf:
Monchi has a fine record as Sporting Director at Sevilla. I hailed him for those performances at Sevilla and I was a huge fan. Note, I have not rubbished his work at Sevilla. I will take his work at Sevilla at Arsenal but that Monchi looks to have been long gone. Besides, he will never get the power he had at Sevilla or Roma at Arsenal and he knows it. So why would he even consider the job of a glorified scout at Arsenal?

I repeat, Monchi, IMHO, would not have fit in at Arsenal so he was never an option. He can lie or pretend Arsenal and other clubs were interested as a ruse to return to Sevilla, I do not buy it. You can buy it, that's your problem but I have every right to challenge this Monchi story because I believe it is BS.

All Sporting Directors have a short shelf life. We have discussed this in detail in the Arsenal WhatsApp forums. Monchi was disaster at Roma and it will be tougher for him in the EPL. Another reason why the Arsenal link is questionable.

There is also your Spanish friend who I first mentioned here, remember him. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: We know Josh Kroenke has him acting in Sven's role. The rumours are solid on him, I just cannot see how he will be replaced or relegated to a lesser role at Arsenal under the new regime.

I have no issue with Monchi. But the link to Arsenal is BS.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:

It seems you have forgot to take your medication.I was asking Danfo to leave our thread and you attack me?
I really hope our difference concerning Arsenal has not spoil your heart with hatred towards me in a faceless forum?
Danfo came here looking for trouble which is not funny and you are attacking me?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

It seems you have forgot to take your medication.I was asking Danfo to leave our thread and you attack me?
I really hope our difference concerning Arsenal has not spoil your heart with hatred towards me in a faceless forum?
Danfo came here looking for trouble which is not funny and you are attacking me?

With regards to my response above. My bad. I apologise.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ozil just invited a whole load of trouble in Germany. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: