#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO ROHRS EXIT

Post by kajifu »

jette1 wrote:if anything we have seen is indicative of how we would perform in Egypt then he is done
Don't be surprise he brings the cup home,Remember when a thread was open about big Boss(RIP) and he bring the ANC home :clap:
If Rohr cant win it he is gone,a similar thread was open During WCQ and in a group a death he win that group easy.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Something tells me that that thunder ain’t striking again...
kajifu wrote:
jette1 wrote:if anything we have seen is indicative of how we would perform in Egypt then he is done
Don't be surprise he brings the cup home,Remember when a thread was open about big Boss(RIP) and he bring the ANC home :clap:
If Rohr cant win it he is gone,a similar thread was open During WCQ and in a group a death he win that group easy.
The keeper section is poor....not his fault really. The striking section is poor, mainly due to selection and wholly down to him. No team will pick a player from the Chinese second division as their main striker esp. when players like Oshimen, Okereke and leaving a viable back-up like Iheanacho at home is criminal....

Ogu, Moses, Shehu......what exactly do they do to justify their place and not taking Iheanacho....even as a training material is better than these lot

Midfield - strongest in Africa including the stars in the wing but nothing tells me that he will utilise then well. After the WC, I suggested Renard...he is young, attack minded and progressive....Rohr can’t utilise the forwards in his disposal. Not his specialty even at Nice same thing. He has sorted out the defence and the team as a whole and that needs to be recognised.... but moving forward...ie winning trophies... we need a progressive young manager.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:A lot of well wishers for the SE and Rohr full ground. SMH
And that is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tick Tock lol j/k
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Tick Tock lol j/k
did you see what Egypt did to Guinea.. Rohr is going to come out and claim Keita plays for a big club etc... if you didn't see it let me post it again for you

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Tick Tock lol j/k
did you see what Egypt did to Guinea.. Rohr is going to come out and claim Keita plays for a big club etc... if you didn't see it let me post it again for you
Don't you get it? We are not allowed to beat any team who might have a good player, its simply an impossible and 'unfair' task...Ask John, he will clarify...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #RorhOut

Post by deanotito »

Rohr is a good manager. Actually, really good. Though, I won’t say great.

His downside is that he’s not really an offensive minded coach. He always thinks safety first, and that keeps him from trying truly audacious things offensively. Another is that he’s just a little too conservative in his approach to game management.

But….I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more mature SE coach in my life. Always knows what to say and when to say it. Manages his players, employers, the press and public very very well.

And by and large, he’s almost fully optimized our talent. If he was more offensive minded, I think he would have tried a few different tactical approaches to our midfield – our most worrisome dept (Goalie is what it is. He can’t do anything about that).
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote:Rohr is a good manager. Actually, really good. Though, I won’t say great.

His downside is that he’s not really an offensive minded coach. He always thinks safety first, and that keeps him from trying truly audacious things offensively. Another is that he’s just a little too conservative in his approach to game management.

But….I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more mature SE coach in my life. Always knows what to say and when to say it. Manages his players, employers, the press and public very very well.

And by and large, he’s almost fully optimized our talent. If he was more offensive minded, I think he would have tried a few different tactical approaches to our midfield – our most worrisome dept (Goalie is what it is. He can’t do anything about that).
we cannot score goals . Just that simple
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Croatia 2–0 Nigeria Kaliningrad, Russia
22 June 20182018 FIFA World Cup Nigeria 2–0 Iceland Volgograd, Russia
26 June 20182018 FIFA World Cup Nigeria 1–2 Argentina Saint Petersburg, Russia
8 September 20182019 AFCONQ Seychelles 0–3 Nigeria Victoria, Seychelles
11 September 2018Friendly Liberia 1–2 Nigeria Monrovia, Liberia
13 October 20182019 AFCONQ Nigeria 4–0 Libya Uyo, Nigeria
16 October 20182019 AFCONQ Libya 2–3 Nigeria Sfax, Tunisia
17 November 20182019 AFCONQ South Africa 1–1 Nigeria Johannesburg, South Africa
20 November 2018Friendly Nigeria 0–0 Uganda Asaba, Nigeria
* 2018 International Fixture Dates
22 March 20192019 AFCONQ Nigeria 3–1 Seychelles Asaba, Nigeria
26 March 2019Friendly Nigeria 1–0 Egypt Asaba, Nigeria
8 June 2019Friendly Nigeria 0–0 Zimbabwe Asaba, Nigeria
16 June 2019Friendly Senegal 1–0 Nigeria
Since June of last year, we've played 13 matches , Won 7, lost 3 Drew 3
Scored 20 goals( with 13 of those goals vs Libya and Seychelles ) and we've let in 12 goals

smh.. Do you people also want me to list the teams we defeated in those 7 wins? Now tell me why do we still have this man as our coach ?
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
deanotito wrote:Rohr is a good manager. Actually, really good. Though, I won’t say great.

Give the man his due though, he has executed 2 high-profile qualification endeavors with pretty ruthless execution. Hard for me to remember a time when our qualification exercises had been these smooth....without tension etc. He hasn't won the World/Nations Cup, but WC was out of the question...Nations Cup, we'll see
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This nonsense talk makes my blood boil.

Na body language we employ am for? No wahala if that actually gets us far in tourneys. Problem is it doesn't mean jack on the green grass.

Carry go abegi :curse: :curse: :curse:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

deanotito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Give the man his due though, he has executed 2 high-profile qualification endeavors with pretty ruthless execution. Hard for me to remember a time when our qualification exercises had been these smooth....without tension etc. He hasn't won the World/Nations Cup, but WC was out of the question...Nations Cup, we'll see
Problem is he isn't doing what local coaches can't do.

Where is the value? In qualification????? :laugh:

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

cchinukw wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

As I mentioned earlier and deanotito said.....he brought stability, no infighting or accusation of bribery. His call ups has been spot on apart from the occasional one or two ( u cannot please everyone). His problem is that he is very conservative esp. in tournaments.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Enyi wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

As I mentioned earlier and deanotito said.....he brought stability, no infighting or accusation of bribery. His call ups has been spot on apart from the occasional one or two ( u cannot please everyone). His problem is that he is very conservative esp. in tournaments.
Fine. But he was in the main brought to address the issue of a dry trophy cabinet since 2013.

You are both missing the point like Herr Rohr.

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Everyone keep attacking him and no one is saying anything, when I start my own na thunder go faya any moderator wey go tell me anything
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

cchinukw wrote:
Enyi wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Fine. But he was in the main brought to address the issue of a dry trophy cabinet since 2013.

You are both missing the point like Herr Rohr.
You don’t win a trophy...purely on Talent....luck has something to do with it. If we get knocked out by Zambia or any team in the semis after we hammered them for 90+ minutes..... well, u have to raise ur hands up and say it is not our year....

If on the other hand we lose the semis to Egypt by 6-0......I think even he will take the first flight to Germany....I pray for the earlier cos I think that a trophy will give him confidence to be more progressive and same to the players.

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:Everyone keep attacking him and no one is saying anything, when I start my own na thunder go faya any moderator wey go tell me anything
Dude, nothing we are saying that wasn't mentioned last year.

Same timid tactics. Same crap served on a gold plate. No end result.

Yes we signed attendance register. What next?

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Why another thread?
Eagles Nest: needs to be populated with fresh threads daily by hook or crook :taunt:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Better have another coach ready and recommended (who can tolerate the rubbish from both NFF and Nigerian fans when the going gets tough), otherwise STFU and stop boring us with these fire and hire nonsense if you have no option available.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Wait, I’m confused. Senegal on paper is the number 1 ranked team and literally has the best squad on paper among all African teams. So, if Senegal is the number 1 ranked team on paper and has the best squad among all African teams then where is this arrogance coming from? Let’s be clear, Nigeria should always go into any game believing and hoping that they can defeat anyone however, when you lose to a Stronger team than you just STFU and work on your deficiencies. The problem with most Nigerians is their DELUSIONAL MENTALITY. They do not care about their opponents qualities, they do not care about facts/data/statistics but just think coaches are magicians lmao. This is how these delusional people were running their smelly and ignorant mouth disrespecting Croatia midfield untilhey were taught a football lesson. (No short on target) presently, our best striker is at BACKWATER of China, best midfielders are at BACKWATER of England and best defender couldn’t start at one of the worst club in EPL but you think its your birthright to defeat anyone LOL I Dey laugh in Swahili. This is how they sacked Amodu in2002 for losing to the best team in Africa. Please, have some sense
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Wait, I’m confused. Senegal on paper is the number 1 ranked team and literally has the best squad on paper among all African teams. So, if Senegal is the number 1 ranked team on paper and has the best squad among all African teams then where is this arrogance coming from? Let’s be clear, Nigeria should always go into any game believing and hoping that they can defeat anyone however, when you lose to a Stronger team than you just STFU and work on your deficiencies. The problem with most Nigerians is their DELUSIONAL MENTALITY. They do not care about their opponents qualities, they do not care about facts/data/statistics but just think coaches are magicians lmao. This is how these delusional people were running their smelly and ignorant mouth disrespecting Croatia midfield untilhey were taught a football lesson. (No short on target) presently, our best striker is at BACKWATER of China, best midfielders are at BACKWATER of England and best defender couldn’t start at one of the worst club in EPL but you think its your birthright to defeat anyone LOL I Dey laugh in Swahili. This is how they sacked Amodu in2002 for losing to the best team in Africa. Please, have some sense
Of course, but if we lose to Burundi it’s not Rohrs fault since their players are so much better than ours! Either way Rohr has zero blame no matter what!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If we lose to Burundi then I can understand insulting ROhR because we’re much better than Burundi and have better players than them.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If we lose to Burundi then I can understand insulting ROhR because we’re much better than Burundi and have better players than them.