Germany 3 (Popp, Dabritz pen, Schuller) V Nigeria 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 1 (Popp) V Nigeria 0

Post by green4life »

Oguleftie wrote:I told you guys Falcons are technically bad players..
Can you shut up abeg.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany V Nigeria: Ihezuo, Kanu and Nwabuoku in for Falc

Post by kolinzo »

Sorry to say but the comments on this board correlate with the way we play on the soccer field. The rules are there already. If you can't take advantage of the rules na ya shelenge be dat. The Naija girl was wild in her kicking and was rightly punished. But that didn't happen without the help of the German making a meal out of it. VAR has been consistent in all the tournaments I have seen so far this year. Copa America is the same way. So it is left for Africans to do what the rest of the world is doing when the opportunities present themselves. Fair game so far!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

We go win despite our dashing Germany set pieces
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Nonsense. It is absolutely shocking what is taking place.
Baba na so we see am. But the likes of ATF will come and tell us all is well that they are just applying the rules in the book. A damn shame if you ask me smh
When I told you guys, dem sey make we be mother theresa.

In 3 minutes, the referee decided a world cup knockout game! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Had I been the coach, I will ask the girls to leave the pitch and abandon the game.

As for me, I have changed the channel. I am not going to watch this robbery.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: Germany 2 (Popp, Dabritz pen) V Nigeria 0

Post by Oguleftie »

You people whining do not know about women football.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

green4life wrote:
Can you shut up abeg.
But it is true. The can't string five passes. What do you call that?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

The crowd forced her to give Germany yellow card
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

So if I see an opponent shooting then all, all I need is rush that person and allow the person’s follow through to hit me and I get a penalty. My God! They are destroying soccer.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Our girls need to learn, and do same thing. Run in to a follow through and get a foul called for u. There was an opportunity right after the penalty but the Nija girl checked out of it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:Sorry to say but the comments on this board correlate with the way we play on the soccer field. The rules are there already. If you can't take advantage of the rules na ya shelenge be dat. The Naija girl was wild in her kicking and was rightly punished. But that didn't happen without the help of the German making a meal out of it. VAR has been consistent in all the tournaments I have seen so far this year. Copa America is the same way. So it is left for Africans to do what the rest of the world is doing when the opportunities present themselves. Fair game so far!
Please stop it! Are we not christians and muslims??? Isnt it our responsibility be mother theresa? abeg abeg abeg!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Well too bad a ref. german player was offside before the ball went out of play . Then another German player was offside and blocked the golies line of sight. The golie was struggling to get sight of the ball yet the goal stood. Too bad.So during corner kick, a player can go and block the golies line of sight? ? .
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kolinzo wrote:
green4life wrote:
Can you shut up abeg.
The German side is better, is that hard to accept? There is no shame there, we are playing a better team, simple.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

green4life wrote:
Can you shut up abeg.
You shut up with your lack of technical ability.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

bushboy wrote:I'm not sure why we like self deception as Nigerian. Did we really think we would win this game? Our team is not good. I watched all 3 previous games. We are crap!

EVER HEARD OF WHAT THEY CALL...

…offside.
Bell
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ordega na baller...problem is she is the only one in that front line who knows what to do with the ball.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Syvereagles, you need to STFU and stop defending your massa. These Germans just played politics right in front of us. They labeled us a “physical team” despite them being more physical and us and already pressuring the referee to be cautious on us. Now, the VAR has robbed us twice instead of you having some sense you’re criticizing your own smh
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dem try...make them go win more women Afcon..I am heading to Afcon focus..the SE needs their bigpokey
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

SylverEagles wrote:You guys need to stop with this victim hood pity party. They've been calling that a penalty all tournament. I don't like it because it really hampers defending in the box, but it has been called about 3 times now.
Yeah, I think you are correct. The crowd booed and booed when the penalty was warded to Germany. Now, it seems the crowd is rooting for us. Let's see what will happen
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

waka-man wrote:Keep the faith y’all
U keep the faith if at least they are playing well. Falcons are just piss poor. Cant control ball and cant put passes together. Even when they throw, it is directly to the opponent.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]green4life[/color] wrote: Madness. Out goalie had to stand behind the line to try to save a pk. What type of rule is this??!!
The rule of penalty kick has to be revisited. Expecting the goalie to stay on the line doesn't give them any chance of diving to either end of the post to save the kick. Penalty kick has to be a 50-50 chance for the keeper to save it and the player to score, not 90-10 in favor of the kicker.

The best solution that has been derided severally but is really the fairest solution is to have the kicker make an attempt at goal from the half way line and the keeper having the freedom to go forward to prevent it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:
green4life wrote:
Can you shut up abeg.
Wait, so if your child is a dullard and does not know book, you should abandon the child? You will not try to encourage the child and support the child with everything you have??

Yes, our team is useless! We love them like that! Now, you and Oguleftie should leave us to love our useless child. Kilode?! :? :?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I saw 2 very good goals so far, what is the whining abaout?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Alategun wrote:So if I see an opponent shooting then all, all I need is rush that person and allow the person’s follow through to hit me and I get a penalty. My God! They are destroying soccer.
This is not the soccer we played in our days. Waaaooo
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.