Laffin thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Laffin thread

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Na wa o!

From Nairobi.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Laffin thread

Post by Robbynice »

Why are we laughing exactly? This is premature ejaculation at the highest level mehn...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:Why are we laughing exactly? This is premature ejaculation at the highest level mehn...smdh
You're talking about premature jeans, how did you think Kenyas population remains small all these decades? You can't blame everything on the goats :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:Why are we laughing exactly? This is premature ejaculation at the highest level mehn...smdh
You're predicting ???
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Ogolo you are live? We have missed you on the Harambee Stars game threads.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:Ogolo you are live? We have missed you on the Harambee Stars game threads.
Blame it on spotty internet in Africa! I'll be back! Thanks rafiki
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

We’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
It’s the end and a true reflection of Nigeria,it was less shameful when we failed to qualify!
It turns out that Madagascans that play in 7th division in France understand what playing as a team can do!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eaglezbeak wrote:We’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
It’s the end and a true reflection of Nigeria,it was less shameful when we failed to qualify!
It turns out that Madagascans that play in 7th division in France understand what playing as a team can do!
Thanks for your honesty
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eaglezbeak wrote:We’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
Thanks for your honesty
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Madagascar have just lit up AFCON
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Madagascar have just lit up AFCON
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Someone even started a thread on which team can deny Naija the cup after beating Burundi and Guinea. Smh Let this be a humbling experience.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The Goddess wrote:Someone even started a thread on which team can deny Naija the cup after beating Burundi and Guinea. Smh Let this be a humbling experience.
Thread is still relevant. We are not out.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I like to move it, move it.

To all my Nigerians all over the world
We are, shalt and play shalt...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Madagascar? Pheck me....
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My Ghana brodas, Trawlings and tiefco, where you at? Come and join me let us laff Nigeria! :mad: With all our "world class" players and "Ndidi is better than Casemiro and will bench every midfielder at Barca," :rotf: we were embarrassed by a Madagascar team full of 10th Division French players. :thumbs: What team can deny Nigeria the cup? Well, it seems like a team full of 10th division players can. :mad:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ohsee wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My Ghana brodas, Trawlings and tiefco, where you at? Come and join me let us laff Nigeria! :mad: With all our "world class" players and "Ndidi is better than Casemiro and will bench every midfielder at Barca," :rotf: we were embarrassed by a Madagascar team full of 10th Division French players. :thumbs: What team can deny Nigeria the cup? Well, it seems like a team full of 10th division players can. :mad:
Oga
Let me finish my Akara and Guinness before I go join una
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

ohsee wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube