KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Post by jette1 »

this is a topic worth discussing given that apkeyi spends more than half of his time in south Africa not only as a player but inherently as part of that community. Obviously there are going to be transference issues and unconscious intentionalities involved when he goes against some of these south Africans. Do we know for sure how many Kaisa chiefs players are in their national team if any.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Post by Sir V »

for your information Ezinwa will be the goalie against SA :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Sir V wrote:for your information Ezinwa will be the goalie against SA :)

was change for the above reasons then

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Really?????? :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even the Akpeyi sef sounds like a south african... I heard his interview, I was shocked
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the Akpeyi sef sounds like a south african... I heard his interview, I was shocked
:rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the Akpeyi sef sounds like a south african... I heard his interview, I was shocked
Baba, I swear your head no dey house...This is too funny mehn :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I think Akpeyi's knowledge of the South Africans should be invaluable to us also
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

akamoke wrote:I think Akpeyi's knowledge of the South Africans should be invaluable to us also
Its probably the other way around, they have lots of tape on him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:I think Akpeyi's knowledge of the South Africans should be invaluable to us also
As we do on them, a lot of what the South Africans will share is their encounter with him and I believe he can do vice versa
They have Tapes we have DVD :P
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

But sir v said he is not starting

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

:rotf:
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

The SAs should be full of confidence because they are very familiar with Akpeyi's erratic displays.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

jette1 wrote:But sir v said he is not starting
Akpeyi will start and you know it. Even Sir V knows it.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Are you suggesting that SSS investigate his account to ascertain no major deposits have been made

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Uzoho should start
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote:
A comedy reel.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
A comedy reel.
Kai! Burun uba!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I must confess say this issue cross my mind and must have crossed Akpeyi's mind making him mighty nervous!

Imagine a goalie fearing being accused of selling the match. It could cut both ways - Akpeyi giving us victory via MOM performance or God forbid the other way round!

Cmoke
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cmoke wrote:I must confess say this issue cross my mind and must have crossed Akpeyi's mind making him mighty nervous!

Imagine a goalie fearing being accused of selling the match. It could cut both ways - Akpeyi giving us victory via MOM performance or God forbid the other way round!

Cmoke

you don't wanna bite the finger that feeds you
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cmoke wrote:I must confess say this issue cross my mind and must have crossed Akpeyi's mind making him mighty nervous!

Cmoke

you don't wanna bite the finger that feeds you :tic:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:

Cmoke

you don't wanna bite the finger that feeds you
if Akpeyi knows what is good for him, he will chew that finger! nonsense! kai! I remember the old days when players refused to return to Nigeria and their families went into hiding when the player made an error. Now people like Akpeyi makes multiple errors per game, comes home for Christmas and visits his local mama put, like sey nothing happen.

times have truly changed
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?