Top Contenders to Coach our SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Top Contenders to Coach our SE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think the NFF, should work on vetting the following , also they must give them all the support they gave that pathetic prehistoric loser named Rohr...

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike
Daniel Amokachi

Let the NFF work on getting these winners ( Senegal and Algeria are perfect examples) no foreign coach will ever win the worldcup..France, England, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany and Italy all won the world cups with LCs

The money peakmilk was using to brag and shout all over the IG , twitter or whatever can be used to pay our LCs..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nko
Egg
Egg
Re: Top Contenders to Coach our SE

Post by nko »

I will like Rohr to continue in the short term but bring in Amunike as assistant. Amunike to take over later.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Recycling the same junk.
And it's no surprise that the two finalists are the most talented teams in Africa.
Last edited by Synopsis on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

nko wrote:I will like Rohr to continue in the short term but bring in Amunike as assistant. Amunike to take over later.
Utter nonsense! Amunike is a more accomplished individual than the journeyman. Are you really taking the piss?
Last edited by highbury on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the NFF, should work on vetting the following , also they must give them all the support they gave that pathetic prehistoric loser named Rohr...

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike
Daniel Amokachi

Let the NFF work on getting these winners ( Senegal and Algeria are perfect examples) no foreign coach will ever win the worldcup..France, England, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, Germany and Italy all won the world cups with LCs

The money peakmilk was using to brag and shout all over the IG , twitter or whatever can be used to pay our LCs..

I thought Barnum&Bailey was out of business until I opened this thread. :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
nko
Egg
Egg

Post by nko »

highbury wrote:
nko wrote:I will like Rohr to continue in the short term but bring in Amunike as assistant. Amunike to take over later.
Utter nonsense! Amunike is a more accomplished individual than the journeyman. Are you really taking the piss?
Rohr ‘s contract expires in Dec. Sacking him immediately might be too expensive and also for sake of continuity and smooth handover. Basically Amunike to take over when Rohr’s contract expires.
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Siasia and Amunike I would also consider Westerhoff and Bonfrere Jo

Siasia has shown capacity to work under pressure and his teams attack without losing defensive composure so he would be my number 1

Amunike was great at u-17 his resume at sr level is pretty short but i think its a gamble worth taking .

Amokachi in my mind is too tied to the Keshi era. Yes Keshi(rip) won the ANC but thereafter it went downhill from there .
Last edited by BAP on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

BAP wrote:Siasia , Amunike and Amokachi

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

How we think coaches that have been out of work for a while can coach the SE is beyond me.
If you're not coaching then you're stagnating.
One should, at best, be seconded to the team for future take-over
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Those accusing some of being delusional about Rohr have now become delusional about Amunike and co.
Is it infectious?
I thought we were going for the very best?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I think the NFF, should work on vetting the following , also they must give them all the support they gave that pathetic prehistoric loser named Rohr...

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike
Daniel Amokachi

Who will the natives support?

Personally, I am partial to Augustine and Finidi.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

A Siasia-Amunike or Siasia-Manu combo would go places.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike
Daniel Amokachi

I actually wouldn't mind trying Siasia again, though I'm not sure what he's been up to recently. It seems he's always just waiting for the big gig.

I thought Finidi was also coaching somewhere in Spain, and Mutiu was also doing some technical gig there also. I could get on board with either.

But I've just about had it with Rohr.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike
Daniel Amokachi

Who will the natives support?

Personally, I am partial to Augustine and Finidi.
likewise... the issue is the natives like damunk and jon are blind and committed to rohr and akpeyi.... bottom line Rohr isn't a winner and he lost 2 AFCON games and there is a strong possibility bobo will lose a 3rd . We cannot score goals... we play PTB all 90 mins and hope for some magic... The defense is always under pressure .. the last 3 matches we played we kept letting in goals, 2 vs Cartoon nation, 2 vs Cameroon, 1 vs SA and 2 vs Algeria...that is 7 freaking goals against the SE in 4 matches ... we hardly let in goals in AFCON ... I repeat 7 freaking goals ( then the worst part, we only scored 8 goals ) smh

this man will not add anything to the SE.. He said we went to learn in Russia, we are in Egypt and the same error wahala still dey... My goodness we looked so clueless in the first half....
SuperEagles

kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
I want Westeroff AND SiaONE back !! No more parambulation

Case closed !! :bump:
============================================
Aaaaagghh gaaaddammnnn itt !! Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:How we think coaches that have been out of work for a while can coach the SE is beyond me.
Agreed. I think we need to move on from selecting ex players and start looking at actual coaches, I would have chosen Salisu if not for the bribery thing.

I don't think Finidi is actually a coach by the way.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:How we think coaches that have been out of work for a while can coach the SE is beyond me.
Agreed. I think we need to move on from selecting ex players and start looking at actual coaches, I would have chosen Salisu if not for the bribery thing.

I don't think Finidi is actually a coach by the way.
Finidi is a coach.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aliou Cissé

Senegalese Football Leaders wanted white people who were asking for a lot of money.
I went to beg el hadji diouf and some former footballers to go ask the government to recruit me. But, it was difficult because the minister wanted alain giresse (French) who was asking for millions of francs.

After long weeks of discussions with French without agreement, the minister invited me to an office and I seized the opportunity to tell him: ' I don't run after the million just allow me to serve my country.
Today I beat more than 9 Great European coaches to épuis the playoffs to arrive in the final.
God also allowed me to beat alain giresse today to ask African leaders to give their brothers luck instead of spending the time running behind white people.

The Senegalese Keshi
SuperEagles

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Yeah, we need to dump Rohr and bring in someone we can influence his selections,
then curse him out when things fall apart.
We never learn our lessons, yet we have the feel of being entitled to win every match.
Football is not an exact science, but we pretend it is. No guarantees, but we pretend there is.
No matter who the next coach is, wining is never going to be certain.

BTW, amidst the ongoing debate on the effectiveness of Rohr relative to the talents at his
disposal, have anyone stopped to evaluate the players? Which of them is truly top class, and
how coachable? Hyped players are not necessarily the best for every team/system, but fans
demand they play.

Just like with our politics, our complaints are just for the sake of it.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Samson SiaSia
Sunday Oliseh
Austin Eguavon
Finidi George
Emmanuel Amnunike

Daniel Amokachi

Only these 3 are contenders.....................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Finidi & Amunike are the best to take over
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Search the CE archives.
Apart from Finidi who has never done any Nigeria-related coaching, every one of the mentioned Nigerian coaches has been cursed out by the fickle analysts of CE
Every single one of them - the very last being Amunike as recently as a fortnight ago when his Tanzanian team was described as the worst coached team at AFCON 2019.

Now we are hearing that Amunike is The Solution.

If I were him, I'd be saying "thanks, but no thanks"
Nigerians will crucify him at the earliest sign of trouble and everything being said in today's hysteria would have been long forgotten. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If we are thinking Nigerians only, then we are not thinking
1. The NFF and the players traditionally don't respect our LC's. They will owe them money and the coaches will revert to brown envelopes
2. How many of these coaches are currently coaching and proved their worth? Amunike did not make any dramatical impact with the little he had with Tanzania. Does he then deserve a bigger gig?
3. Are you all so sure that these guys are tactically clued with the "Press" and how to nullify it and other prevailing tactics?

We need to stop this trial by error selection of our coaches on sentiments

Right about now, I'll take an effective foreign coach with a proven record of doing something extraordinary with ordinary resources.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!