Solace Chukwu Makes Rohr Exit Case..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Solace Chukwu Makes Rohr Exit Case..

Post by joao »

john12, stop wasting time with 'unrealistic and entitled' minds, as you stated earlier.

First, football, like any competition will always produce winners and losers. Against Algeria,
we lost because they played better for 90 minutes. Nothing guarantees the same result if
we play again tomorrow.
Next, any reasonable and competitive person would after a loss reflect on what to do next
time to improve performance. Not make rash statements or decisions. The idea of getting
rid of Rohr was on, even before the match with Algeria, thus no surprise here.
Next, these 'football experts' are yet to inform on what needs to change - playing system,
coach, or even SE administration.

Lastly, did anyone recall how the defending world cup champion performed in Russia 2018?
Germany, the defending champion, did not get out of the first round, but still retained its coach.
We certainly need to look before we leap, which is something we are not good at.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Solace Chukwu is right of course, if you discount the fact that he has suddenly jumped on the bandwagon. Prior to this, he seemed to be OK with whatever Rohr threw at us. He was full of praise for the SuperEagles in “overcoming adversity” after losing big to Madagascar and then coming from behind to beat Cameroon. Yet again, he praised the SuperEagles for their “dept” in overcoming South Africa... and now he has, rather gratuitously, done an about turn. Why should he be given credence over thousands of sports fans, including numerous CEs who saw the light long ago? I know he bears the label of sports writer but, quite frankly, his analysis are very often as bogus and comical as that of our very own txj :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:Another day another DELUSIONAL that cannot accept they lost to a QUALITY goal. They will do the same thing over and over again and expect different result. This is how they dacked Amodu 2002 2010 and keshi 2015 it will take 1/2 years for a new coach to recover. If I was rohr, I will just leave this DELUSIONAL people
Look at the writer's observation below and reflect for once.
Solace Chukwu wrote: Rohr, incumbent for three years, has preached the gospel of patience, trying the faith of many and driving a philosophical discussion: at what point does belief become delusion?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
john12 wrote:Another day another DELUSIONAL that cannot accept they lost to a QUALITY goal. They will do the same thing over and over again and expect different result. This is how they dacked Amodu 2002 2010 and keshi 2015 it will take 1/2 years for a new coach to recover. If I was rohr, I will just leave this DELUSIONAL people
Look at the writer's observation below and reflect for once.
Solace Chukwu wrote: Rohr, incumbent for three years, has preached the gospel of patience, trying the faith of many and driving a philosophical discussion: at what point does belief become delusion?
the guy is delusional, in the USA a president seat becomes hot after 2 years,,, according to DJrohr ... we are still building after 2 years...AFCON is held every 2 years....smh ...it's been a year since the worldcup and the results haven't improved
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A whole Germany didn't terminate low contract after that 2018 performance. A whole England Belgium didn't sack their coach but Nigerians think ROHR should go for losing to a QUALITY goal in the semifinals the same people are blaming NFF for sacking amodu and keshi 10 years ago
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Germany won the world cup with the same coach before last year what has your Rohr won for Nigeria
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Rohr qualified us for wc and ANC after missing 2 ANC. What about England, Belgium what have they achieved to not sact their coach
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Belgium and England reach semi final of last world cup but your Rohr went there to learn
Rohr is a pragmatist coach and should resign
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:Rohr qualified us for wc and ANC after missing 2 ANC. What about England, Belgium what have they achieved to not sact their coach
It was Belgium's best ever performance in the WC. It was England's best performance since 1990. We won the AFCON in 2013.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

aruako1 wrote:
john12 wrote:Rohr qualified us for wc and ANC after missing 2 ANC. What about England, Belgium what have they achieved to not sact their coach
It was Belgium's best ever performance in the WC. It was England's best performance since 1990. We won the AFCON in 2013.
1986......lost to Maradona in the semis 2-0.

But Rohr still remains a football coward and buffoon.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chriskendo43 wrote:Germany won the world cup with the same coach before last year what has your Rohr won for Nigeria
Because you won the World cup previously doesn't mean you should do poorly; thereafter. People in Nigeria still would have been screaming for him to be terminated.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Odas wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:Germany won the world cup with the same coach before last year what has your Rohr won for Nigeria
Because you won the World cup previously doesn't mean you should do poorly; thereafter. People in Nigeria still would have been screaming for him to be terminated.
Germans wanted him to be terminated........but the coach they wanted has a long contract with Liverpool.
The Dean they wanted is not free :mrgreen: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

As in.. I need to go find the jazz man wey help Rohr prepare otumokpo for him contract. Men, I go like work wey I fit go and tell my employers say because of the quality of employees wey dey there, I go need a couple of years to bring them up to snuff before I go fit dey held accountable for results... e remind me of one guy wey I work with for one small startup for MD during the .com days and him major catch phrase na "This is not how we do it at Dell" .. Dem no tell the bobo 2 times before he pull up him sleeves begin do the grunt work to deliver results...

All this people wey dey here dey support the man, if na dem personal biz wey dem put money dem come hire manager wey dey yarn like this, I am sure dem for done fire the man tay tay..

The one wey dey vex me pass besides say the man dey take us for granted by making the kind comments wey him dey make be say it sets up a certain mentality within the team even if na different thing he dey tell them for dressing room (which I doubt is the case anyway) and gives them an out when the game is not going their way.

I mean we qualify for WC (You know how many years e dey take some teams to reach WC if ever?) and this yeye man come open mouth gbosa say we come there come learn.. A whole 4 year long journey costing God knows what and with no guarantees of when next you'll be there or if half the team you came with will be back there even if you qualify and he had the guts to utter those word.. anyway na the naija environment wey dey support and worship mediocrity na im normalize this kind behavior reach where the man go fit dey make that kind statement with Ogboju in front of him employers. This thing dey vex me no be small..
Cellular wrote:
You didn't read the article.

The hallmark of a psychophant.

Mada#$%&kingascar beat us comprehensively. So there goes your losing to a better team.

Rohr, is what makes this team look pedestrian.

We can't allow your types to pervade this forum where it is okay to be pedestrian and okay to lose...

Go take your everyone gets a medal philosophy to Ghanaweb or rainbow forum.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And who qualify una for the world cup?? Angel's lol keep being DELUSIONAL. Like I said make una hire another coach now and see if you go even small WORLD CUP
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

gurrano wrote:As in.. I need to go find the jazz man wey help Rohr prepare otumokpo for him contract. Men, I go like work wey I fit go and tell my employers say because of the quality of employees wey dey there, I go need a couple of years to bring them up to snuff before I go fit dey held accountable for results... e remind me of one guy wey I work with for one small startup for MD during the .com days and him major catch phrase na "This is not how we do it at Dell" .. Dem no tell the bobo 2 times before he pull up him sleeves begin do the grunt work to deliver results...

All this people wey dey here dey support the man, if na dem personal biz wey dem put money dem come hire manager wey dey yarn like this, I am sure dem for done fire the man tay tay..

The one wey dey vex me pass besides say the man dey take us for granted by making the kind comments wey him dey make be say it sets up a certain mentality within the team even if na different thing he dey tell them for dressing room (which I doubt is the case anyway) and gives them an out when the game is not going their way.

I mean we qualify for WC (You know how many years e dey take some teams to reach WC if ever?) and this yeye man come open mouth gbosa say we come there come learn.. A whole 4 year long journey costing God knows what and with no guarantees of when next you'll be there or if half the team you came with will be back there even if you qualify and he had the guts to utter those word.. anyway na the naija environment wey dey support and worship mediocrity na im normalize this kind behavior reach where the man go fit dey make that kind statement with Ogboju in front of him employers. This thing dey vex me no be small..
Cellular wrote:

Mada#$%&kingascar beat us comprehensively. So there goes your losing to a better team.

We can't allow your types to pervade this forum where it is okay to be pedestrian and okay to lose...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:

You've come a long way from your pro-Ameobi days. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Ameobi and any other player under the great MIC :clap: :clap: played their hearts out......................that's the difference.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

zee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Ameobi and any other player under the great MIC :clap: :clap: played their hearts out......................that's the difference.
All the players played their hearts out - they just weren't good enough.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

zee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
1986......lost to Maradona in the semis 2-0.

But Rohr still remains a football coward and buffoon.
They finished 4th in 1986, 3rd in 2018