Coach praises Akpeyi for monstrous performance in derby win

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Coach praises Akpeyi for monstrous performance in derby

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:Akpeyi just needs confidence.
Its unfortunate that the moment he steps foot in Naija, the negativity hits him like a sledge hammer
Uncle Damunkey, this is a false perception of Akpeyi. If actually look at his performances for Nigeria objectively, you will see that he has been best of the current goalkeepers we have. The only real example anyone can as his poor performance for Nigeria was the Argentina friendly. Every other example is just made up.
Dude stop lying.
Bret Fart, who has been better?

Uzoho is a superior GK compered to Akpeyi hell even Ezenwa on his day is a better GK than Akpeyi. Lets not even bring up guys like Sabestian Osigwe and Austin Ejide who have been unfairly shut out of the NT. You of all people have 0 credibility in this matter after all in your deluded mind, a Sunday league footballer like George Abbey was a top Right Back in your eyes. :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:
1naija wrote:
Its unfortunate that the moment he steps foot in Naija, the negativity hits him like a sledge hammer
Uncle Damunkey, this is a false perception of Akpeyi. If actually look at his performances for Nigeria objectively, you will see that he has been best of the current goalkeepers we have. The only real example anyone can as his poor performance for Nigeria was the Argentina friendly. Every other example is just made up.
Dude stop lying.
Lying that what?

Prove your case.....and don't lie while you're doing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bret- hart wrote:
1naija wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
1naija wrote:
Dude stop lying.
Bret Fart, who has been better?

Uzoho is a superior GK compered to Akpeyi hell even Ezenwa on his day is a better GK than Akpeyi. Lets not even bring up guys like Sabestian Osigwe and Austin Ejide who have been unfairly shut out of the NT. You of all people have 0 credibility in this matter after all in your deluded mind, a Sunday league footballer like George Abbey was a top Right Back in your eyes. :rotf: :rotf:

Brer Fart, is that the best you can do? just name dropping?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

anyone who rates a trash goalie like Akpeyi who is almost 40 years old struggling to be first choice vs Ithune ( who is like 50) is clueless ..All those on this thread that rated and used some pathetic South African league game to justify Akpeyi, is a bloody joke and should never be taken seriously . damunk is a perfect example of going with the flow without analyzing anything, via some pathetic twitter highlights, not even a youtube highlight .. is a typical fence and zero critical thinking sitter
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote:anyone who rates a trash goalie like Akpeyi who is almost 40 years old struggling to be first choice vs Ithune ( who is like 50) is clueless ..All those on this thread that rated and used some pathetic South African league game to justify Akpeyi, is a bloody joke and should never be taken seriously . damunk is a perfect example of going with the flow without analyzing anything, via some pathetic twitter highlights, not even a youtube highlight .. is a typical fence and zero critical thinking sitter

U dey mind them. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:anyone who rates a trash goalie like Akpeyi who is almost 40 years old struggling to be first choice vs Ithune ( who is like 50) is clueless ..All those on this thread that rated and used some pathetic South African league game to justify Akpeyi, is a bloody joke and should never be taken seriously . damunk is a perfect example of going with the flow without analyzing anything, via some pathetic twitter highlights, not even a youtube highlight .. is a typical fence and zero critical thinking sitter
more bashing of your brother... who do you like, let me guess hugo lloris? he has the paint job you prefer.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bret- hart wrote:

Bret Fart, bigpokey never knows what he is talking about. The fact that you saw sense in the gibberish he wrote confirms that you are indeed a Bret FART.... :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Enugu II wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Juju at work? Wetin be dat at the foot of one of his goal posts? :rotf: :rotf: na waaao!!! Great saves by Akpeyi.
Gaddem! :shock: He took one right in the face! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Bret Fart, bigpokey never knows what he is talking about. The fact that you saw sense in the gibberish he wrote confirms that you are indeed a Bret FART.... :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Anyone that finds himself agreeing with Fatporkey needs to check in to visit the nearest shrink, because this is the likely problem. :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dr Damunk i wouldn't talk if I were you. You are actually in the minority here when it comes to Akpeyi's competence as a GK. You 1naija, Kongi, Fabio and Lolly to be exact., I would not question the sanity of anyone here if you find yourself agreeing with these clowns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: :rotf:

I saw nothing in that clip.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:Dr Damunk i wouldn't talk if I were you. You are actually in the minority here when it comes to Akpeyi's competence as a GK. You 1naija, Kongi, Fabio and Lolly to be exact., I would not question the sanity of anyone here if you find yourself agreeing with these clowns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who cares about minorities and majorities? The fact that the haters are the loudest doesn't validate their argument.

Were you not the "minority" in this thread?
And conveniently 'missed' this thread
This one nko? U no see am too?

I am all for up and coming young talent like Uzoho, Maduka and Alampasu but sorry, I don't blindly follow emotion and then foolishly stick with that position for the rest of my life just because a player makes a stupid and painful mistake v Argentina (or whoever) that hurts my ego.

I'm first and foremost a fan and so would rather be guided by the more rational assessment of coaches:
“That’s the job we are in as coaches – ‘It backfires’‚” Middendorp laughed. If you really think so far – that it might backfire – I mean‚ come on man. Then go and sell insurance or do something else.
That's exactly why you and I are 'doing something else'. Its why I had to swallow my pride and accept that Ighalo was rated by people far better than me at these things. :idea:
Do you sell insurance by any chance? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Akpeyi wins it for Chiefs

Post by DAgrin »

lacidi wrote:
Sorry to say, but a really good goalkeeper would have catched the first shot so that the 2nd and 3rd wouldn't have been necessary.. I don't deny Akpeyi doesn't have a few good or even spectacuar saves in him nur he is not consistent at all. And that is what I expect from a good goalkeeper. When it comes to Akpeyi I see too many amateurish blunders from him. I stilll remember the freekick against Argentina he let in because he was wrong posiitioned.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DAgrin wrote:
lacidi wrote:
Sorry to say, but a really good goalkeeper would have catched the first shot so that the 2nd and 3rd wouldn't have been necessary.. I don't deny Akpeyi doesn't have a few good or even spectacuar saves in him nur he is not consistent at all. And that is what I expect from a good goalkeeper. When it comes to Akpeyi I see too many amateurish blunders from him.
No need to be sorry at all. Feel free. The reality is that your opinion doesn't count, no offence bro. :D
I stilll remember the freekick against Argentina he let in because he was wrong posiitioned.
Everybody remembers that.
Thank God, the professionals do not judge him by that alone.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

but he never perform like this for national team!!! some are good for national team while other not!!!
thanks
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Dr Damunk i wouldn't talk if I were you. You are actually in the minority here when it comes to Akpeyi's competence as a GK. You 1naija, Kongi, Fabio and Lolly to be exact., I would not question the sanity of anyone here if you find yourself agreeing with these clowns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who cares about minorities and majorities? The fact that the haters are the loudest doesn't validate their argument.

I am all for up and coming young talent like Uzoho, Maduka and Alampasu but sorry, I don't blindly follow emotion and then foolishly stick with that position for the rest of my life just because a player makes a stupid and painful mistake v Argentina (or whoever) that hurts my ego.

I'm first and foremost a fan and so would rather be guided by the more rational assessment of coaches:
“That’s the job we are in as coaches – ‘It backfires’‚” Middendorp laughed. If you really think so far – that it might backfire – I mean‚ come on man. Then go and sell insurance or do something else.
That's exactly why you and I are 'doing something else'. Its why I had to swallow my pride and accept that Ighalo was rated by people far better than me at these things. :idea:
only a corrupt cursed being will try to re-write history..The entire world knows Akpeyi is pure rubbish and scares the crap out of every Nigerian when he is in goal.
We failed to qualify for AFCON 2017 because of Akpeyi, the 1-0 loss in Egypt..we lost at home because of Akpeyi vs SA.... we saw how pathetic he was catching a ball outside the 18, then he stood like some agbaluma seed...no to talk of the rubbish performance in Egypt last year..plus a pathetic goal he allowed Mahrez to score.... . Now you ice block head wants to spam this forum to tell us false trash about that akpere
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

only a corrupt cursed being will try to re-write history..The entire world knows Akpeyi is pure rubbish and scares the crap out of every Nigerian when he is in goal.
When you are convinced "the entire world" exists in the vacuum between your two ears, why wouldn't you believe what you just wrote? :D
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Apkeyi is undoubtedly the #1 keeper in Africa and he would change citizenship to SA if you CE morons keep bashing him; you idiots would regrets seeing him on post for Bafana Bafana against Nigeria
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

jette1 wrote:Apkeyi is undoubtedly the #1 keeper in Africa and he would change citizenship to SA if you CE morons keep bashing him; you idiots would regrets seeing him on post for Bafana Bafana against Nigeria

He cant switch to south Africa since he has already played for Nigeria in competitive games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DAgrin wrote:
lacidi wrote:
Sorry to say, but a really good goalkeeper would have catched the first shot so that the 2nd and 3rd wouldn't have been necessary.. I don't deny Akpeyi doesn't have a few good or even spectacuar saves in him nur he is not consistent at all. And that is what I expect from a good goalkeeper. When it comes to Akpeyi I see too many amateurish blunders from him. I stilll remember the freekick against Argentina he let in because he was wrong posiitioned.
Caught not catched....my goodness it isn't by force to speak English
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote:
jette1 wrote:Apkeyi is undoubtedly the #1 keeper in Africa and he would change citizenship to SA if you CE morons keep bashing him; you idiots would regrets seeing him on post for Bafana Bafana against Nigeria

He cant switch to south Africa since he has already played for Nigeria in competitive games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
that rule applies only to dual citizenship
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Some people are promoting a GK who plays semi professional in Germany!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He had a good game. Unfortunately he is still a poor GK and is nowhere near international standard.