Andrew Abiola Omobamidele

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Andrew Abiola Omobamidele

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
doctorollie wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
doctorollie wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
doctorollie wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:nah real wah, every english based player , some CE folks wants them at the SE....this is get really annoying
89,810 achieved! 190 to go.

Next!
a none entity like you have the audacity t o even post on CE.. frauds like you only come around when there are tournaments so you could pass off some fake cheap trash as a prospect. your corruption knows no bound. keep it up, you will be found out. corrupt agents... get the heck out of here.. we should just find one useless born english man with Nigerian name playing in the sunday league all the way to trash teams in lower divisions all because they are english... get the freak out of here with your corrupt morals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Q23HkO2Fw[/video]
we know who you are

Never Wrestle with a Pig. You Both Get Dirty and the Pig Likes It
oh my, this none entity has started googling quotes and posting it on CE. try as much as possible to focus , instead of derailing your thread. You are trying to promote some kid , because Norwich are about to get promo( we all know Norwich is trash) guess what Isaac Success and Ekong are also about to get promoted to the EPL.. You are trying so hard to continue to promote championship rejects towards the SE. I mean we all can see the crap Adebariyou is serving Fulham who will get relegated, you can now jump to the next championship trash with a Nigerian name. We all know corruption is the bane of some of you , parading as CE members, but ideally we all know when the worldcup is near , trash like you pop up and started promoting another so called junk prospect

No 1. Let's learn how to spell first and foremost. It is nonentity and not none entity! If you are going to be calling people names, at least spend sometime to develop your ability to spell correctly!

No 2. You have achieved 89,917 posts now. You have 183 posts to go!

No 3. Finally, (again I say) Never Wrestle with a BigPigkey. You Both Get Dirty and the BigPigkey Likes It.

Now John Obi Mikel needs his houseboy to clean the doghouse!
Not jumping into fight wey no concern me like yemibrassiere, but 90,000 - 89917 is 83. I mean ..since we are correcting spelling.. :D :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bobo no even sabi maths now e wan carry tfco work
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Not jumping into fight wey no concern me like yemibrassiere, but 90,000 - 89917 is 83. I mean ..since we are correcting spelling.. :D :D
So you agree you only lack 83, now 80 posts to shatter every posting record of CE??

SMDH :veryangry: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:
So you agree you only lack 83, now 80 posts to shatter every posting record of CE??

SMDH :veryangry: :veryangry:
why you wan use style derail this thread? I see what you did there :laugh:
SuperEagles

doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

doctorollie wrote:I watched Norwich yesterday and observed a Nigerian centre-back play an excellent and assured game. Andrew is a 19 year old, 6'4. and very skillful defender who can add value to the SE. Although he stood out aerially with some impressive positioning and strong clearances from crosses and set pieces, he was particularly impressive as he showed excellent ability to play with the ball. He was very comfortable with the ball at his feet and distributed it extremely well. He successfully completed 92% of the passes, a key attribute we currently need in our SE.

I noticed a very talented , exciting and composed defender in the mold of great Uche Okechukwu. Born to a Nigerian father and an Irish mother, Andrew is certainly one to pursue for Nigeria.

I will let the authorities know but you can also do your due diligence on this supremely talented and fine centre-back. He is a 'must have' if you ask me.
Maybe Balogun's long term replacement
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

doctorollie wrote:We are getting there!

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/04/ ... r-ireland/
OG probably picked the story off here and just added padding..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

So we're now fighting Ireland for players. This is what happens when watching TV is the best scouting you have.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Not this again. My goodness
SuperEagles

doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Not this again. My goodness
And who made you an arbiter in this matter?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Mr Shows wrote:
doctorollie wrote:We are getting there!

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/04/ ... r-ireland/
OG probably picked the story off here and just added padding..
The NFF is actually speaking to the boy's parents. 100% accurate!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Apparently, this boy has the potential to be world class. He is the closest thing we have to a Sergio Ramos, Pepe or Virgil Van Djik. Him and Adarabioyo manning our central defence will add about 30% to our team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Apparently, this boy has the potential to be world class. He is the closest thing we have to a Sergio Ramos, Pepe or Virgil Van Djik. Him and Adarabioyo manning our central defence will add about 30% to our team.
"Apparently" from what, and according to whom? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Apparently, this boy has the potential to be world class. He is the closest thing we have to a Sergio Ramos, Pepe or Virgil Van Djik. Him and Adarabioyo manning our central defence will add about 30% to our team.
According to CE's contributing Editor.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Norwich promoted.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

truetalk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Don't be surprised if 'they' have spoken to the boy and promised him SE invite once he can provide them a 'handshake'.

Shameless people whose love for filthy lucre will not allow them to think straight.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andr ... -055kxkpgz

Well I'm assuming we don't have him and won't get him.

It'll have to take a minor miracle for us to get him

1) Ireland somehow not capping him during the WC qualifiers
2) Ireland not qualifying for the WC
3) Nigeria qualifying and offering him a spot

Anyway, I've closed my mind to this, so it will be an unexpected surprise if it happens.

The only two players I've really hurt over the Eagles failing to get are Alaba and Saka (this young man still seems like the best player by far for Arsenal, every time I see him on the field. The football IQ is out of this world).

Tammy and Tomori was more like feeling sorry for them, because they would have had much better careers for us, than for England.

Anyway, we'll see. Nice to have another (ja kid in the Premiership, whether he plays for us or not, especially with Fulham, likely going down.

Reading (Olise, Ejaria, Aluko, with Joseph Ajose and Femi Azeez knocking on the door) seem out of the promotion race.

Bournemouth with Solanke, Danjuma and Billing (all turned the CE option down) still in it though.

I hope Fulham can put their team together, and try to make an instant return to the Premiership, just like Norwich.

Ekong most likely coming up with Watford, just as I predicted, after his move from Udinese.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wanaj0 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Don't be surprised if 'they' have spoken to the boy and promised him SE invite once he can provide them a 'handshake'.

Shameless people whose love for filthy lucre will not allow them to think straight.
Moderators, is this kind of libellous talk permitted in this forum?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

truetalk wrote:https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andr ... -055kxkpgz

Anyway, I've closed my mind to this, so it will be an unexpected surprise if it happens.

The only two players I've really hurt over the Eagles failing to get are Alaba and Saka (this young man still seems like the best player by far for Arsenal, every time I see him on the field. The football IQ is out of this world).

Tammy and Tomori was more like feeling sorry for them, because they would have had much better careers for us, than for England.

Anyway, we'll see. Nice to have another (ja kid in the Premiership, whether he plays for us or not, especially with Fulham, likely going down.

Reading (Olise, Ejaria, Aluko, with Joseph Ajose and Femi Azeez knocking on the door) seem out of the promotion race.

Bournemouth with Solanke, Danjuma and Billing (all turned the CE option down) still in it though.

I hope Fulham can put their team together, and try to make an instant return to the Premiership, just like Norwich.

Ekong most likely coming up with Watford, just as I predicted, after his move from Udinese.

He plays for Ireland not England. It shouldn't be that difficult. Just send Iwobi, Ekong and Kanu his way to talk to him. At least put in some effort instead of giving up. Ireland as a NT is on life support. They dont look like they will qualify for the WC or Euros anytime soon so why not take advantage and pry some of our boys from them or you want to wait till they build a decent team like they had in the 90s and 2000s. Also if he agrees, his switch wont drag on unnecessary like its doing with Lookman and Ejaria. At least let the NFF put some effort in persuading him cos he looks like a good prospect. If he says no then at least we tried.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: He plays for Ireland not England. It shouldn't be that difficult. Just send Iwobi, Ekong and Kanu his way to talk to him. At least put in some effort instead of giving up. Ireland as a NT is on life support. They dont look like they will qualify for the WC or Euros anytime soon so why not take advantage and pry some of our boys from them or you want to wait till they build a decent team like they had in the 90s and 2000s. Also if he agrees, his switch wont drag on unnecessary like its doing with Lookman and Ejaria. At least let the NFF put some effort in persuading him cos he looks like a good prospect. If he says no then at least we tried.
Its that lack of effort I don't understand, esp in areas of weakness.
Very un-Nigerian not to claim not only what is yours, but also what is not even yours. :rotf:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

truetalk wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andr ... -055kxkpgz

Saka showing us what we missed.

Good luck to the young man.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:20 pm
truetalk wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/andr ... -055kxkpgz

Saka showing us what we missed.

Good luck to the young man.

Saka is the only foreign born Nigerian that would have made a difference in our current SE team. Everyone else that has been mentioned on this board is just agents talk
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

saka is not even that good, i think there is some quota to include assanal players in the English squad
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:41 pm saka is not even that good, i think there is some quota to include assanal players in the English squad
He is better than all the Fulham players that have been peddled here.