Super Falcons being harassed on public bus

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Falcons being harassed on public bus

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:28 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:37 am None sense; I have said this before and I say it again even as much as I love the Falcons and agree they are innocent but they are no by-standers. Any time you put on the green white green as a formal representative of Nigeria you are subject to any receive whatever is reserved for the Nigerian govt, good or bad

Mentally unstable cvnt! I hope you try this with the supereagles and see the concussion that will befall you. Of course its easy to attach teenage girls, after all you are a shameless coward who can only beat up women! shameless imbecile.
I would give you - It’s ok to display verbal bravado on CE but reality is that you also know you would be apprehended for assault once police arrives the scene
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:48 pm
oyek wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:42 pm
that man should be flogged for harassing women, shame no dey catch am, i doubt he would run his mouth if there were men there., bigups to those girls that stood up, and how the heck did that dude get on that bus or train , why isn't there a security. Also the guy should be arrested , who know if he had covid. Can't even speak english. what a massive loser. H should be careful before he finds himself in Nigeria alas namdi kalu
I wish Osaze or Ikpeba were there to dish him heavy slaps/
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:51 am
jette1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:37 am None sense; I have said this before and I say it again even as much as I love the Falcons and agree they are innocent but they are no by-standers. Any time you put on the green white green as a formal representative of Nigeria you are subject to any receive whatever is reserved for the Nigerian govt, good or bad
You are really not well.

The players are now their government?

If na your child would you be talking like that?
:cry: :cry: :cry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:40 pm
Cellular wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:51 am
You are really not well.

The players are now their government?

If na your child would you be talking like that?
:cry: :cry: :cry:
The day we begin to distinguish between emotion and rationality is the day we join the rest of the world in solving problems. Any developed nation would go a step further assessing potentials for danger in related issues but for us it’s all about - God forbid you do that to innocent girls - The girls may be innocent but the government of the country they represent is repressive to a lot of people and to those people presence of the Falcons is a perfect opportunity to register their protests. You don’t get to decide targets for them even if I follow you like a zombie like the rest of the forumers
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Right.
So next time we see you we are free to insult and even slap you since we know that you once visited violence on innocent citizens in the middle east donning the colours of the imperialistic USA on the orders of George W Bush.
As a Nigerian somebodi, your own crime x20 sef.

Don't worry, dem dey wait you for junction... :taunt:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "