Please let Rohr be let go now

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Please let Rohr be let go now

Post by Tobi17 »

That's it... I'm done, we are not beating CV and we don't deserve to make it to the WC with this garbage.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Please let Rohr be let go now

Post by Tbite »

Rohr needs to go. He is stealing a living (albeit partial theft, since he is largely owed).

But theft is theft. Even if it is is just room and board.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He won the game and you still want to fire him? No wonder, can't pay him his salary and you can afford to sack him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

We aren't going anywhere under this dude. We aren't going anywhere in Nations Cup (another possible quarter or semi final ouser) or World Cup (it will be another group exit)I couldn't believe that i watched Super Eagles today! We are a boring #$% team. Midfield sucked, team structure sucked and Liberia played better with their skills and off the ball movement! What da hell....ROHR need to go. I would have actually like the Liberian coach because he came with a strategy with less valuable players compared to the SE. Rohr doesn't have any value to add to this team. They have played at the same level since he took over. His substitute are a suspect too, dude can't read the game!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:08 pm He won the game and you still want to fire him? No wonder, can't pay him his salary and you can afford to sack him.
Enemy of progress number 2...where is your uncle damunk enemy of progress number 1
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I was done with Rohr after last month.

No excuses today

good pitch ? Check

Full compliment of players ? Check

Poor opponent ? Check

equals piss poor display.

Useless coach. But hey Musa got another cap and goal to add to his personal glory hunt.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The team is terrible! No coaching, no strategy! Oyibo wall my #$%! Too many dead weight! There are better Nigerian players out there!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

This is where critics need to temper their judgment on players as opposed to the role they are instructed to play. Rohr can't hide behind calling his players average. He has to work with what he's got. The team failed to press as a unit these are basic expectations.
With his "average" Players, he should at least be able to get them playing more cohesively. He has failed woefully in that regard. The team had no shape no discernible strategy no energy or urgency. They were second to majority of the 50:50 balls which saw Liberia play triangles around them easily. Either Rohr has lost interest or simply hasn't got what it takes to take the team to the next level.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

DIMKA76 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:05 pm This is where critics need to temper their judgment on players as opposed to the role they are instructed to play. Rohr can't hide behind calling his players average. He has to work with what he's got. The team failed to press as a unit these are basic expectations.
With his "average" Players, he should at least be able to get them playing more cohesively. He has failed woefully in that regard. The team had no shape no discernible strategy no energy or urgency. They were second to majority of the 50:50 balls which saw Liberia play triangles around them easily. Either Rohr has lost interest or simply hasn't got what it takes to take the team to the next level.
Points taken. The main point we're missing is that our players are mostly average. We need to be greater than the sum of all parts to be a truly elite team like we want. Infact, it's a requirement if you look at prior SE teams or African teams that have done well.

The problem is that we're still missing some of the basic ingredients in MF and in defense. Our starting AM, the player that's supposed to pull the strings is Iwobi for God's sake! Our captain and CD Ekong is a disaster waiting to happen. Ndidi, the only MF we have that's top quality is know for breaking up plays. So where is all the talent that's supposed to be playing tiki taka?

My expectation is that if we qualify for the WC some of these players will have played themselves out of rotation anyway. Ejaria is the player I think can solve a lot of out MF issues, we also might have to consider calling Nwakali to help shore up the mf and perhaps consider moving Ndidi to CD.

All in all, this team will evolve
OCCUPY NFF!!
Calculator
Egg
Egg

Post by Calculator »

omonaija wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:29 pm We aren't going anywhere under this dude. We aren't going anywhere in Nations Cup (another possible quarter or semi final ouser) or World Cup (it will be another group exit)I couldn't believe that i watched Super Eagles today! We are a boring #$% team. Midfield sucked, team structure sucked and Liberia played better with their skills and off the ball movement! What da hell....ROHR need to go. I would have actually like the Liberian coach because he came with a strategy with less valuable players compared to the SE. Rohr doesn't have any value to add to this team. They have played at the same level since he took over. His substitute are a suspect too, dude can't read the game!
Is it Rohr or the lads not being hungry enough to take their game to the next level! The guys were pedestrian in their efforts. Simple accurate passes were impossible for them. Our defense were making silly elementary mistake that a better offense would have made them pay dearly! Where was the bravado? They were uninterested in their approach! No matter the coach, we should see your desire and efforts like Ronaldo in MANU. I’m just not impressed! Why even try and go to the World Cup if this is all we have to offer.
If at first you are Failure to Succeed, TRY TRY Again -- According to Basi Okon of Village Headmaster.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

At least we cannot blame the 'poor' pitch again.

Let us move to blaming the jersey :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:40 pm
DIMKA76 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:05 pm This is where critics need to temper their judgment on players as opposed to the role they are instructed to play. Rohr can't hide behind calling his players average. He has to work with what he's got. The team failed to press as a unit these are basic expectations.
Points taken. The main point we're missing is that our players are mostly average. We need to be greater than the sum of all parts to be a truly elite team like we want. Infact, it's a requirement if you look at prior SE teams or African teams that have done well.

The problem is that we're still missing some of the basic ingredients in MF and in defense. Our starting AM, the player that's supposed to pull the strings is Iwobi for God's sake! Our captain and CD Ekong is a disaster waiting to happen. Ndidi, the only MF we have that's top quality is know for breaking up plays. So where is all the talent that's supposed to be playing tiki taka?

My expectation is that if we qualify for the WC some of these players will have played themselves out of rotation anyway. Ejaria is the player I think can solve a lot of out MF issues, we also might have to consider calling Nwakali to help shore up the mf and perhaps consider moving Ndidi to CD.

Nobody expected perfection. We wanted to see a shape to the team. We wanted to see a team that looks as if it has played together. Even then we would be looking at our weaknesses in midfield and defence. But we have been piss poor for sometime (with the odd exception like Cape Verde away) and this will cost us if we continue to play this way.
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Oyibo commentators will call it a "controlled" performance.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bros with all due respect please stfu.

Nigeria will not make it anywhere in the Afcon and WC. I'm glad Afcon comes early and we can use that as a reason to fire him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

:agree:
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Fire him only if he doesn't qualify for the WC, if he does you just have to stick with him until after the WC. From what I understand he hasn't been getting paid and you think anyone will work effectively under those conditions?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Blah blah blah…….

YOU PLAYED LIBERIA…..what hope do u gave against any half decent team!!

You don’t need Messi, Kane, Varane to beat Liberia….FYI…Cape Verde did it

This rubbish of average players don’t wash here… the coach and his team is piss poor and the longer he stays in the job Pinnick will bear the blame and he needs to go as well.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:18 am Fire him only if he doesn't qualify for the WC, if he does you just have to stick with him until after the WC. From what I understand he hasn't been getting paid and you think anyone will work effectively under those conditions?
Fire him and give Finidi the job…anyone….if we can’t afford to pay a coach then get someone that will do it for the love of the SE….

No need sticking with the rotten….
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Calculator wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
omonaija wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:29 pm We aren't going anywhere under this dude. We aren't going anywhere in Nations Cup (another possible quarter or semi final ouser) or World Cup (it will be another group exit)I couldn't believe that i watched Super Eagles today! We are a boring #$% team. Midfield sucked, team structure sucked and Liberia played better with their skills and off the ball movement! What da hell....ROHR need to go. I would have actually like the Liberian coach because he came with a strategy with less valuable players compared to the SE. Rohr doesn't have any value to add to this team. They have played at the same level since he took over. His substitute are a suspect too, dude can't read the game!
Is it Rohr or the lads not being hungry enough to take their game to the next level! The guys were pedestrian in their efforts. Simple accurate passes were impossible for them. Our defense were making silly elementary mistake that a better offense would have made them pay dearly! Where was the bravado? They were uninterested in their approach! No matter the coach, we should see your desire and efforts like Ronaldo in MANU. I’m just not impressed! Why even try and go to the World Cup if this is all we have to offer.
It is the coach…PERIOD!! What formation did we play yesterday and who played where?

The players were all over the place and that on the management team….

Example: basic 3 at the back role….the slowest defender in the middle…cos the other 2 need to cover the wing backs…..and you play Balogun there….(by the way,
he did ok)

What’s Akpoguma doing in the team if he can’t bench Awaziem or Balogun? Ajayi is playing week in, week out and can play the ball….

Aderabiyo…is in the championship -call him or go after him.

Lookman is not good enough to play for us but Musa is?

You drop Awoniyi, don’t call up Sadiq but have space for Ighalo that does not make the team rooster WTF?

The guy needs to go…..

Don’t get me started on Salisu’s return and co

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:40 pm That's it... I'm done, we are not beating CV and we don't deserve to make it to the WC with this garbage.

yeah you see now when you were talking which midfielder to use for world cup when we are strugling to play good football.

we dont deserve to be in the world cup if this kind of the ball we are going to be playing no fire power like we are still training against liberia ,even if we manage to get there that eagles will be out in first round.
thanks
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tbite wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:05 pm Rohr needs to go. He is stealing a living (albeit partial theft, since he is largely owed).

But theft is theft. Even if it is is just room and board.
...una go cry, when he's fully paid and gone, as things start rolling south.
Nigeria can never afford a top class coach, so do with you got or go back to local coach you won't pay and abuse any how una want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enyi wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:39 am
Mr. Piffington wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:18 am Fire him only if he doesn't qualify for the WC, if he does you just have to stick with him until after the WC. From what I understand he hasn't been getting paid and you think anyone will work effectively under those conditions?
Fire him and give Finidi the job…anyone….if we can’t afford to pay a coach then get someone that will do it for the love of the SE….

No need sticking with the rotten….
...pay him and fire him. You sure know the NFA can't to do or afford so continue the heartache or as Fela will say sufrin' and smillin' :D :lol: