Bonke is it folks

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

01bakana
Egg
Egg
Re: Bonke is it folks

Post by 01bakana »

nanijoe wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:34 pm Kai..when Babs dey reply to random threads at 8am, na him be say somebody don dey truly shake...Anyway I have given up on trying to be productive today
Same right here bro!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Lolly wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:05 pm
mystic wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:49 am
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:18 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:48 pm
Sunset wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm That's interesting, for someone they were calling a bricklayer when he was playing in sweden, but because he's now in France they want to look at him objectively.
To put it simply Bonke is a competent midfielder, not spectacular but he'll work hard
No mind dem . The boy is a workhorse on mf. I wouldn't be surprised if ends up at a mid table Epl team live Brighton or Burnley, teams that value defensive cover in MF but don't spend a lot of money. He's very good at what he does.
Ok you guys are right, he's not a bricklayer....but he's taken over the Mechanic role :mrgreen:

Mechanic of the highest order. We replaced a midfield general with a midfield vulcanizer.
The vulcanizer played when we beat Cape Verde away but the general played when we nearly lost to the same Cape Verde at home. Life no balance.

We will need him to take the air out of the Slack Stars.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

nanijoe wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:34 pm Kai..when Babs dey reply to random threads at 8am, na him be say somebody don dey truly shake...Anyway I have given up on trying to be productive today
Fact not feelings! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

01bakana wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:52 pm
Same right here bro!!
Im with you all.

I cant concentrate on anything else. I was on d phone about the game this morning while dropping off my kids at school. Only thing on my mind.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Owngoal has confirmed Bonke is starting v Ghana. Omeruo out Balogun in and Osimhen starts, otherwise it's the same team.
OCCUPY NFF!!