WHO IS STILL DISSING OKOYE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WHO IS STILL DISSING OKOYE

Post by jette1 »

Uzuho no be am please
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO IS STILL DISSING OKOYE

Post by maceo4 »

Neither is Okoye, we need to find a proper keeper
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

yen yen yen.. watch the fooking game and stop opening brainless thread in the middle of one of our most important games of the year!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I miss Okoye!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:56 pm Neither is Okoye, we need to find a proper keeper
All this simply demonstrates is that Nigerian goalkeepers are not good. Okoye is no better. We saw Okoye stink uip the joint in the 4-4 home draw with S/Leone. I hope that we hasvbe notr forgeotten that so soon?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:57 pm yen yen yen.. watch the fooking game and stop opening brainless thread in the middle of one of our most important games of the year!
Sorry I forgot you’re dyslexic and can’t walk and chew gum

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Uzoho! Uzoho!uzoho! Laughing my #$% off
Apkei sorry we got a bunch of blind idiots in charge

adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

Okoye is still the better of the two, but not by much. Everybody brings up the Sierra Leone game, but he was only at fault for at most 1 out of the 4 goals. Our back line completely collapsed multiple times that day
I no be gentleman at all o
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Bottom line no one person in infallable.Plus the GK position is such an unforgiving position - When you are on , you are a hero. One mistake is fatal.

We have two young goalies , they will make mistakes and they will both get better.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

adeaderije wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:37 pm Okoye is still the better of the two, but not by much. Everybody brings up the Sierra Leone game, but he was only at fault for at most 1 out of the 4 goals. Our back line completely collapsed multiple times that day
Its not just that game, I've posted other games where he gave up goals a NT keeper shouldn't...some comical...they both suck and we need to stop acting like we are set at GK...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:40 pm
adeaderije wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:37 pm Okoye is still the better of the two, but not by much. Everybody brings up the Sierra Leone game, but he was only at fault for at most 1 out of the 4 goals. Our back line completely collapsed multiple times that day
Its not just that game, I've posted other games where he gave up goals a NT keeper shouldn't...some comical...they both suck and we need to stop acting like we are set at GK...
Bottom line apkei has receivedor suffered the most unfair review

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I have always said it, Akpeyi is the best we have.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:56 pm Neither is Okoye, we need to find a proper keeper
Twiddle dee, twiddle dum.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯