SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE LINEUP V MEXICO

Post by Odas »

Any link to the game, please? If yes, please help me out.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:30 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:24 pm This is a sign of a good coach.

He has changed formations based on who is in camp and this looks to be the best 11 we can field, and the best formation with the said players.

I'm liking Peseiro already, a thinking coach, not a lazy and unflexible dinosaur
LWKMD... That description ..Lazy..unflexibe ...dinosaur...abeg who be that Rohr or Egu :woot:
Bros, e be like say na you go ansa dat kwesion yoursef-oo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:56 pm
lacidi wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:46 pm What time exactly is the match starting?
7pm Houston time
Hey young man, any link, please?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Odas wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:38 pm Any link to the game, please? If yes, please help me out.
http://www.hesgoal.com/
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

doctorollie wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:46 pm
Odas wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:38 pm Any link to the game, please? If yes, please help me out.
http://www.hesgoal.com/
Thx a lot, bro, thx! I hope it works for me, though.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

It is a dam shame we didn't hire this guy in January! We will be discussing our second-round opponent at the World Cup now!

I'm liking Coach Peseiro too, he is going to be a great coach for the SE! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…otherwise cool lineup, let’s see how they actually play the system.
Same here.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:clap: :clap: That is what will CLARIFY if Peseiro really thinks differently.
All he has done here is simply use those available. No real challenges. We shall see what he does when all players are available. It is really then that we can begin to judge. For these games, my focus is to watch how the players appear motivated and a few other effort things.
maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:03 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:30 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:24 pm This is a sign of a good coach.

He has changed formations based on who is in camp and this looks to be the best 11 we can field, and the best formation with the said players.

I'm liking Peseiro already, a thinking coach, not a lazy and unflexible dinosaur
LWKMD... That description ..Lazy..unflexibe ...dinosaur...abeg who be that Rohr or Egu :woot:
Both but Egu was worse.

Was just stuck on 442
The real test will be when everyone is available esp Kelechi, seeing how he chooses to use him…or not…
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:37 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:18 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/05/ ... ad-attack/

352. Very solid indeed. I’m liking this coach. The MF organization is what I’ll be paying close attention to.

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi
:tic:
Moffi Dessers
I haven't really been following this, but I thought Uzoho was left out from being called? Well, I am glad for the young man. He needs this (moral booster). I am also glad we are playing, or going to play a 3-5-2 formation.
Thers a lesson in all this and he hinted at it in one of his videos.
You just don’t drop players “for one mistake”.
He specifically mentioned Okoye and Uzoho.
‘Cyberegos’ should all take note. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:39 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:18 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/05/ ... ad-attack/

352. Very solid indeed. I’m liking this coach. The MF organization is what I’ll be paying close attention to.

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi
Moffi Dessers
I haven't really been following this, but I thought Uzoho was left out from being called? Well, I am glad for the young man. He needs this (moral booster). I am also glad we are playing, or going to play a 3-5-2 formation.
Damunk

It will not make a difference with fans. Coaches u derstand what Peseiro stated and it isn't new. However, fans will crucify a player even for making one or two wrong passes and even lesser errors. That will always be the case and it will not stop tomorrow.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The Line up on the stream is different from what’s posted here.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

See the starting line up here:
https://www.tudn.com/futbol/amistoso/me ... nterLineup
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi
Moffi Dessers
He further said though if the player keeps making mistakes over and over then it’s time to talk to them or look to another player…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE 0 V MEXICO 0

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Chei... how the might have fallen. Se no get game thread again on CE.

Anyway sha.... I don turn this into game thread. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Thank Gid for Mexico. Otherwise we would have any friendlies. How many times have we played them now? Seems like every 6 months.:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:04 am

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi
Moffi Dessers
He further said though if the player keeps making mistakes over and over then it’s time to talk to them or look to another player…
I think that's the right thing to do. No one can continue to make mistake and expect to still keep his/her job.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Game on

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

We will play well. The pitch is good and we have Iwobi. It will have nothing to do with the new coach. Egu sef would have beaten Ghana soundly on a good pitch.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Are we wearing White, or Green?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:13 am We will play well. The pitch is good and we have Iwobi. It will have nothing to do with the new coach. Egu sef would have beaten Ghana soundly on a good pitch.
It’s artificial though…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, we are wearing GREEN
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bushboy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:13 am We will play well. The pitch is good and we have Iwobi. It will have nothing to do with the new coach. Egu sef would have beaten Ghana soundly on a good pitch.
Abeg no jinx us jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

5 at the back? Why?