Orban reminds me of Emenike

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Orban reminds me of Emenike

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:07 pm And he scores again, at this point nothing is stopping this kid
Hope you can draw inspiration from him in your life. A young Nigerian kid, succeeding in a "new society." Someone like you who is severely mentally ill, you can also thrive, if you put your heart into it. It will be more difficult for someone in your situation, but I know you can do it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:46 pm They do have similarities in their style of play

A very fair comparison IMO :clap: :clap: :clap: both excel at striking the ball & are very good finishers, similar stocky build the main difference is Orban (at this point) seems more like a pure poacher while Emenike was an explosive all-action forward
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:40 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:07 pm And he scores again, at this point nothing is stopping this kid
Hope I can draw inspiration from him in my life. A young Nigerian kid, succeeding in a "new society." Unlike like me who is severely mentally ill and a unapologetic pedophile, i can also thrive, if I put my heart into it. It will be more difficult for someone in my situation considering my criminal records, but I know i can do it.
At least we're getting some where! The first sign of improvement is self-evaluation. We believe in you as well DanFAG, start off by seeking mental health therapy...and stop molesting little boys! :thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:22 am
Hope I can draw inspiration from him in my life. A young Nigerian kid, succeeding in a "new society." Unlike like me who is severely mentally ill and a unapologetic pedophile, i can also thrive, if I put my heart into it. It will be more difficult for someone in my situation considering my criminal records, but I know i can do it.
At least we're getting some where! The first sign of improvement is self-evaluation. We believe in you as well DanFAG, start off by seeking mental health therapy...and stop molesting little boys! :thumb:
its okay Toby. I am happy that woman took you in, especially since your mental illness means you need 24/7 home care. You will be okay. I am certain about that. We love you! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:30 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:22 am
Word to myself as I look into my dirty mirror: its okay DanFAG. I am happy that woman took me in, especially since my mental illness means I need 24/7 home care + avoiding kids as much as possible. I (DanFAG) will be okay. I am certain about that. Those kids love me! :D
:rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:47 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:42 pm That's what we said about Onyekru, Samuel Kalu, Simon,Okpala Onuachu , and others who tore up Belgium. The only Nigerian attaching player who ended up not being a flop is Osimhen.
I hope Orban is of similar caliber.
EMIR,

You do have a point but unlike those guys you mentioned,, Orban is more of an interesting enigma cause he didn't even come through any of our youth teams and just explored out of nowhere (literally coming from some unheard-of club in Norway) to having a break out season in just his first major professional season of football in a decent Belgian league...now courted by the likes of Barcelona Man Utd, Chelsea etc! now that's different and special, and even you will admit that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... fGwqdcwAb2
If the rumors of big club interests are true, it certainly goes to show that the boy has legit talent. However, I remember that Arsenal, Newcastle and some top French and German teams were also interested in Onyekuru before the dummies at Everton bit the bullet. Of course I hope he’s as good as advertised but I’ve been conned too many times by our players and I’m tired of constant disappointment by SE players. We’ve hyped sooo many players for decades and haven’t won’t Nattin since 2013 got goodness sake. Do you know that a kid born in 2013 will call you daddy or Granpa? I only respect players in Epl,Spain.France and Italy,Germany that are performing starters. I don taya.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:59 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:42 pm That's what we said about Onyekru, Samuel Kalu, Simon,Okpala Onuachu , and others who tore up Belgium. The only Nigerian attaching player who ended up not being a flop is Osimhen.
EMIR,

You do have a point but unlike those guys you mentioned,, Orban is more of an interesting enigma cause he didn't even come through any of our youth teams and just explored out of nowhere (literally coming from some unheard-of club in Norway) to having a break out season in just his first major professional season of football in a decent Belgian league...now courted by the likes of Barcelona Man Utd, Chelsea etc! now that's different and special, and even you will admit that.
If the rumors of big club interests are true, it certainly goes to show that the boy has legit talent. However, I remember that Arsenal, Newcastle and some top French and German teams were also interested in Onyekuru before the dummies at Everton bit the bullet. Of course I hope he’s as good as advertised but I’ve been conned too many times by our players and I’m tired of constant disappointment by SE players. We’ve hyped sooo many players for decades and haven’t won’t Nattin since 2013 got goodness sake. Do you know that a kid born in 2013 will call you daddy or Granpa? I only respect players in Epl,Spain.France and Italy,Germany that are performing starters. I don taya.
Let's hope Orban isn't another flash in the pan situation, cause all the signs look very good so far. I'll personally stake all odds by insisting he's the next big thing in Nigerian football.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Thank you Emmanuel Emenike for the Afcon 2013 victory.. It all came together for the Super Eagles when you spear headed the attack.. However Emenike failed to deliver against EU/South American teams at the World Cup..
afc##
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:20 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:59 am
EMIR,

Let's hope Orban isn't another flash in the pan situation, cause all the signs look very good so far. I'll personally stake all odds by insisting he's the next big thing in Nigerian football.
Your mental illness isnt a flash in the pan. My concern is that someone like you, who refuses treatment for this crippling disease, may get worse. But I know love and care from us will set you right. Take it easy, Tobi.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chuks69 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:15 am Thank you Emmanuel Emenike for the Afcon 2013 victory.. It all came together for the Super Eagles when you spear headed the attack.. However Emenike failed to deliver against EU/South American teams at the World Cup..
You Dey find ma wahala. What do u mean by Emenike failed at the WC? No be 24 players we carry go? Why are u singling the wounder out as a failure? He loaded us on his back to the WC, lost to France after Onazi got eliminated by Matuidi, now the failure is on Emenike. Abeg no start shaos hia. Emenike was the best top striker we had since Yekini. The team went as far as it could when they ran into France and their ojoro.
Abeg respect the wounder mein.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

His agent is trying to do damage control with the quote from Fabrizio. That said, he should just keep doing what he is doing and keep his options open without alienating any team.

I hope his path will mirror the path Oshimhen is on currently. Have the world at the palm of his hands in no time.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:52 am His agent is trying to do damage control with the quote from Fabrizio. That said, he should just keep doing what he is doing and keep his options open without alienating any team.

I hope his path will mirror the path Oshimhen is on currently. Have the world at the palm of his hands in no time.
Citoto, how now? Been a while. You have been very subdued these last few weeks.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

More like Mane (only slower) or that Beninoise striker, Stéphane Sessègnon
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:48 pm They are nothing alike.
Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:27 pm
Exactly, very weird comparison.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:09 am What da heck kind of comparison is this? :shock: How can a normal person watch Emenike to Orban and see similarities? This is very concerning.

Mods, abeg abeg enact the public safety code and ban Bigturkey until he can show evidence of good mental health from a certified professional.
Agbako wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:46 am Kai see comparison. na wah ooooo
And the winning comment...
MAIDABOI wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:21 am this thread is like click bait
Noooo we have a winner... it is this post... :D :taunt: :taunt:
packerland wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:57 pm Another daft thread!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

No comments..

To hell with no comment. I WILL COMMENT! I fully agree with the statement. In fact if I have not seen a more daft thread. Even worse is that all the daft threads ever started here is by one person. SMDH.. :mad:
packerland wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:57 pm Another daft thread!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.