AHMED MUSA IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE

Post by vancity eagle »

The poor taste is selfishly imposing yourself on the SE to the teams detriment when you know you are nowhere near good enough and you are denying opportunity to younger and better players all for your own ego.

The poor taste is going backbon your word to retire.

The poor taste is putting the needs of yourself before the needs of your country.

Ahmed Musa is the poor taste.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

donadoni wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:42 pm I know we all have fun here and people often post using hyperbole to add to the fun which is all good. But frankly I think this particular post is in very poor taste. People are using words like “national disgrace” and “demonic” against our own players who have put themselves on the line so many times for our country and our entertainment while we sit back on our sofas. If anything is disgraceful it is this attitude. If you want to criticize a player, go ahead, no one is perfect and healthy criticism is a good thing. But some people are taking it too far on this one in my opinion.
You are likely new here.

The poster wished death on the coach of the Supper Eagles.

The poster many times has wished injury on National Team players.

He is despicable
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:26 am
Odas wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:00 am
ANC wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:50 pm :lol:
Is he self-inviting?
Exactly wetin I tok. No be sombodi invite-am to camp? Una wey dey complain so, if dem invite una to camp, una no go go?
This is an example of what I was trying to state in my post, Akamoke.

As you can see, here is a Nigerian, who does not play football, is probably obese, has zero understanding about football and has probably never been on a standard-sized pitch in his entire life. However, if he is invited to the super eagles camp, his innate corruption and desire to put self before nation will motivate him to take up the invitation ahead of people who actually play the game professionally.

Once again, I cannot blame this person. He simply cannot see what is wrong with his comments/actions and its not his fault at all. Deep inside, he is corrupt, criminal and selfish to his core. This is a significant core of his being, because this is a testament of exactly how and where he was raised.

Like I said, most Nigerians are corrupt to their core and have a blindspot to corruption. No matter how open, obvious and blatant it is, they simply just cannot see it. :lol:
Refocusing the energy back on Musa, I still don't see that corruption is the motivation for him putting himself up for call up
It may be driven by personal ambition, or it may be driven by someone still seeing something in him that none of us here does, I really don't know
If you are convinced it is motivated by corruption you have to provide enough evidence for us to persecute him, that is the civil thing to do, unless you are indeed unruly like the Nigerians you despise where we blame people for corruption based on a hunch
I just feel that Musa, whatever you may think of him has been a loyal servant to the nation and with that evidence, I can say he is driven by passion as a football player to continue to do what he likes doing, and will do everything in his power to keep himself available for pick up, It is up to the coach/NFF to decide he is not up to the task. Nothing corrupt here on Musa's part, selfish maybe but guess what we are all selfish for ambition (and belief in ourselves) and it doesnt mean its corruption - I know Corruption is a buzz word these days as we have stereotypically ascribed it to Nigeria and Nigerians, now that is the disgrace
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:45 pm
Is he self-inviting?
Exactly wetin I tok. No be sombodi invite-am to camp? Una wey dey complain so, if dem invite una to camp, una no go go?

As you can see, here is a Nigerian, who does not play football, is probably obese, has zero understanding about football and has probably never been on a standard-sized pitch in his entire life. However, if he is invited to the super eagles camp, his innate corruption and desire to put self before nation will motivate him to take up the invitation ahead of people who actually play the game professionally.

Once again, I cannot blame this person. He simply cannot see what is wrong with his comments/actions and its not his fault at all. Deep inside, he is corrupt, criminal and selfish to his core. This is a significant core of his being, because this is a testament of exactly how and where he was raised.

Like I said, most Nigerians are corrupt to their core and have a blindspot to corruption. No matter how open, obvious and blatant it is, they simply just cannot see it. :lol:
Refocusing the energy back on Musa, I still don't see that corruption is the motivation for him putting himself up for call up
It may be driven by personal ambition, or it may be driven by someone still seeing something in him that none of us here does, I really don't know
If you are convinced it is motivated by corruption you have to provide enough evidence for us to persecute him, that is the civil thing to do, unless you are indeed unruly like the Nigerians you despise where we blame people for corruption based on a hunch
I just feel that Musa, whatever you may think of him has been a loyal servant to the nation and with that evidence, I can say he is driven by passion as a football player to continue to do what he likes doing, and will do everything in his power to keep himself available for pick up, It is up to the coach/NFF to decide he is not up to the task. Nothing corrupt here on Musa's part, selfish maybe but guess what we are all selfish for ambition (and belief in ourselves) and it doesnt mean its corruption - I know Corruption is a buzz word these days as we have stereotypically ascribed it to Nigeria and Nigerians, now that is the disgrace
I dont think you know the meaning of corruption. And this doesn't surprise me. Like I said, your blindspot for it, means that you do not even know what the word means, not to speak of even being able to spot it. This continues to prove my point.

To help you, I have color-coded you comments. "HOW" is Musa achieving his "drive for his personal ambition?" That "HOW" is the corruption.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Musa deserves some respect..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Is he self-inviting?

I dont think you know the meaning of corruption. And this doesn't surprise me. Like I said, your blindspot for it, means that you do not even know what the word means, not to speak of even being able to spot it. This continues to prove my point.

To help you, I have color-coded you comments. "HOW" is Musa achieving his "drive for his personal ambition?" That "HOW" is the corruption.
I disagree

Corruption refers to an IMMORAL and UNETHICAL behavior characterized by the MISUSE of power or authority, often involving acts of DISHONESTY or ILLEGAL actions for the purpose of personal gain. It involves engaging in FRAUDULENT or illegal activities to manipulate systems, processes, or services to benefit oneself at the expense of others or society as a whole.

By your definition if I apply for a job that I believe I am qualified for, I get hired , even if my customers don’t think I am qualified for it, does that make me corrupt

I’m trying to understand your position here

Again, unless you know of a specific act of dishonesty or illegal action by Musa and can share , then I don’t but into your definition of corruption

What this tells me is that I am not sure you have an understanding of what corruption is here
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

akamoke wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:51 pm
Is he self-inviting?

I disagree

Corruption refers to an IMMORAL and UNETHICAL behavior characterized by the MISUSE of power or authority, often involving acts of DISHONESTY or ILLEGAL actions for the purpose of personal gain. It involves engaging in FRAUDULENT or illegal activities to manipulate systems, processes, or services to benefit oneself at the expense of others or society as a whole.

By your definition if I apply for a job that I believe I am qualified for, I get hired , even if my customers don’t think I am qualified for it, does that make me corrupt

Again, unless you know of a specific act of dishonesty or illegal action by Musa and can share , then I don’t but into your definition of corruption

What this tells me is that I am not sure you have an understanding of what corruption is here
Allow bruv make his regular nonsensical arguments :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Is he self-inviting?

I disagree

Okay, I think I should help you. If you take a PUBLIC benefit (match bonuses and other SE related benefits), knowing full well that you are unqualified for these benefits, then you are corrupt and you have participated in corruption.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

There are people you respond to and others you just shake your head and move on.

The fact of the matter is, those guys do not see the err of their ways. If you try balancing the discourse with sensible posts...you are corrupt or shameless or some other choice words.

Do I want Musa in the national team at his stage of his carrer? Absolutely not. Will I stoop so low as to wish evil on him or call him names..that I will never do.
donadoni wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:42 pm I know we all have fun here and people often post using hyperbole to add to the fun which is all good. But frankly I think this particular post is in very poor taste. People are using words like “national disgrace” and “demonic” against our own players who have put themselves on the line so many times for our country and our entertainment while we sit back on our sofas. If anything is disgraceful it is this attitude. If you want to criticize a player, go ahead, no one is perfect and healthy criticism is a good thing. But some people are taking it too far on this one in my opinion.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:32 pm
Is he self-inviting?

I disagree

Okay, I think I should help you. If you take a PUBLIC benefit (match bonuses and other SE related benefits), knowing full well that you are unqualified for these benefits, then you are corrupt and you have participated in corruption.
Maybe Musa, NFF and some cybereagles members do not think he is unqualified the way Danfo the driver thinks he is , this is all too subjective isn’t it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:43 am
Maybe Musa, NFF and some cybereagles members do not think he is unqualified the way Danfo the driver thinks he is , this is all too subjective isn’t it
What do they all have in common? They are all Nigerians. Proving my point - most Nigerians are deeply corrupt to their core.

By the way, when Musa was clubless he was getting call ups. I am sure Musa, the NFF and some cybereagles members believe a clubless player is qualified to play for the Eagles. And you wonder why the team is sh1t. :oops:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Forget being clubless, that was despicable.

He is even outshined in his very own club by a fellow Nigerian who has never received a call for SE.

Keep lying to yourselves and supporting despicable crooks and rogues.

Peseiro was asked again in today's press conference why he chose Musa, with that shameless buffoon sitting right next to him, captain of the team.

Good, let that loser keep hearing that we do not accept his continued presence in the team.

Peseiro consulted the media officer then replied "I choose the best players" He didn't even believe his own words.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:05 am
What do they all have in common? They are all Nigerians. Proving my point - most Nigerians are deeply corrupt to their core.

By the way, when Musa was clubless he was getting call ups. I am sure Musa, the NFF and some cybereagles members believe a clubless player is qualified to play for the Eagles. And you wonder why the team is sh1t. :oops:
Its just proving the point that you like to stereotype Nigerians as corrupt and /or you are trying to project your view of corruption on a group of people. That is the only thing you have proved here. You have not proved that Musa is corrupt. Thanks for proving MY point too
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Nigerians are too sentimental
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Nothing wrong with Musa responding to a call up. I don't agree with his call up but that is where it ends with me. Screaming to the high heavens that he is corrupt or a rogue will not change that. If those forumers that are calling him corrupt are sure, they should not hide behind the anonymity of this forum. They should accuse him with their real names and post the accusation on twitter. But we know it won't happen.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:54 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:05 am

Its just proving the point that you like to stereotype Nigerians as corrupt and /or you are trying to project your view of corruption on a group of people. That is the only thing you have proved here. You have not proved that Musa is corrupt. Thanks for proving MY point too
:lol: :lol: :lol: you squirmed away when faced by the fact. Once I mentioned the "clubless invites," you had zero to say! NOTHING! :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

For anyone who supports Musa's invite and the NFF, what I pray is that your lives will be handled in the same way the NFF handles our Eagles. May your life and future receive the same "benefits" Musa gives the the Eagles. I dare you to say "Amen." Wicked souls! The havoc, pain and humiliation you wish upon Nigeria, many of you will never wish it upon your own household. Never! Talk about wickedness. :oops: :roll:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Honestly what is the use of Musa on the bench when you can have Moffi or Orban? I like the dude but it is time to go.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Kai they brought on BASSEY a leftback in his position rather than bring on that old clown who is just wasting a space on the bench.

Pathetic human being.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:21 pm Honestly what is the use of Musa on the bench when you can have Moffi or Orban? I like the dude but it is time to go.
I don’t know. Did you see the special hug Peseiro gave him? I just have a feeling that that meaningless last game will be all local players. If the NFF were smart, they will use Ethan match to test the likes of Orban, Boniface & some local lads.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:36 pm
airwolex wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:21 pm Honestly what is the use of Musa on the bench when you can have Moffi or Orban? I like the dude but it is time to go.
I don’t know. Did you see the special hug Peseiro gave him? I just have a feeling that that meaningless last game will be all local players. If the NFF were smart, they will use Ethan match to test the likes of Orban, Boniface & some local lads.
I read the interpretation of the hug/gesture differently. I saw it as an attempt by the coach to placate Musa with all sorts of promises (i.e. 90 mins game in our last match) :winking:. For someone that didn’t play a single second of the game and getting all that coziness :dream:, I guess our coach is scared of him as well. God will save us in that country one day.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Why does that clown even want to be in the team so he can continue to warm bench while defenders are preferred to him.

Useless person.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:29 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:36 pm
I read the interpretation of the hug/gesture differently. I saw it as an attempt by the coach to placate Musa with all sorts of promises (i.e. 90 mins game in our last match) :winking:. For someone that didn’t play a single second of the game and getting all that coziness :dream:, I guess our coach is scared of him as well. God will save us in that country one day.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I strongly doubt it. You should read this thread and see the Nigerians supporting this. You should also read the Salisu thread and see the number of Nigerians who supported the criminal.