U23 Players on the move this summer - Daga returns. Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
U23 Players on the move this summer - Daga returns. Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Post by Sunset »

Confirmed by his clubside.

Good luck to him :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Sunset on Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: U20 Forward has been signed by top UAE Side Al Ain

Post by ogasir »

Terrible decision football wise. Hopefully a team from a decent league notices him and signs him soon
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ogasir wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:59 pm Terrible decision football wise. Hopefully a team from a decent league notices him and signs him soon
Shatap dia Pa no neck. U wan the boy to refuse the money and start off at some yeye club in Denmark?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ogasir wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:59 pm Terrible decision football wise. Hopefully a team from a decent league notices him and signs him soon
Notice him doing what? Retiring at 19? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U23 Players on the move this summer - Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Post by vancity eagle »

Not a fan of our players going to Russia but this is a massive upgrade from Bulgaria. If he can get regular playing time and do well, he would be ripe for a SE callup.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U23 Players on the move this summer - Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

If I’m not mistaken, Dynamo usually refers to the Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv. Our prospects should stay away from Russia and Ukraine at this point in time❗️

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

That’s the last we’ll probably hear from him then, the UAE is not where so called young potentials go especially if they are ambitious to make something of their career in football but Nigeria is a place they seem to be quick to leave.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:49 pm Confirmed by his clubside.

Good luck to him :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wish him well but I am disappointed he couldn't wait for an European club to come calling. The guy has potential, the UAE league might stifle his development.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:07 pm Not a fan of our players going to Russia but this is a massive upgrade from Bulgaria. If he can get regular playing time and do well, he would be ripe for a SE callup.
He should NEVER be considered the the SE while he is in the UAE.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sarki should have gone to Saudi not UAE. Anyways I think he will still come good. Dude is a baller.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: U23 Players on the move this summer - Daga returns. Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Post by packerland »

I wish him well but going to the UAE before accomplishing anything is a career suicide. Musa & Ighalo were the only players I can remember that still made the national team while playing in such leagues. The difference is that Musa & Ighalo have made their names in Europe before their moves.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U23 Players on the move this summer - Daga returns. Sark signs for top UAE Side. €2m bid for Nnadi

Post by Sunset »

Definitely a good environment to start as I do see potential in him

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

https://nkistra.com/30309/
Israel Isaac Ayuma is the new player of Istria 1961!✍️
The young eighteen-year-old midfielder signed a contract with the club until 2026, and he comes to us from the Nigerian Mavlon FC. Welcome Israel, we wish you much success on the field in the new season!

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Joel Ideho moved from Arsenal to Ado Den Haag in the Dutch 2nd division. Would have been better if he moved to a club in the Eredivisie, however, you can only take what's available.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

olu wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:54 am Joel Ideho moved from Arsenal to Ado Den Haag in the Dutch 2nd division. Would have been better if he moved to a club in the Eredivisie, however, you can only take what's available.
He failed his trial with Heerenveen in the Eredivisie…
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Ibrahim Beji Muhammad is coming to the city, a player who has also participated in the World Cup
https://footballplanet.si/news/celje-fo ... world-cup/
PUBLISHED ON 5. JANUARY 2024

Celje will seemingly be trading extensively in this transfer window – the club’s desires from the princely city encompass both experienced and young players. An offer has been received by Robert Berić, who nonetheless prefers to continue his career abroad. The desire was for Andrej Kotnik, who expects a return to China, the target is Ramazan Orazov, and quite a few new faces will come from other countries, among whom might be Ibrahim Beji Muhammad.

He’s a mere 19-year-old winger currently playing for Mavlon in his native Nigeria. He’s regarded as one of the more talented footballers there, demonstrated by the fact that Ibrahim Beji Muhammad has played 15 games and scored 7 goals for the Nigerian under-20 national team. Among other appearances, he participated in the Under-20 World Cup, scoring in the match against Argentina.

Ibrahim Beji Muhammad has reportedly been a target of several European clubs for some time (Nigerian media mentioned Norway, France, Belgium…), but according to well-informed sources close to the Celje club, the talented teenager will continue his career at the leading club in the Prva liga Telemach.

It’s worth noting that the footballer had some trouble about a year ago; numerous media outlets hinted that he signed for two clubs in Spain (Leganes, Cartagena) and would surely be penalized for it. This did not happen, as those overseeing the footballer’s career dismissed the rumors, saying that “some want to harm the talented young man“.