Our Osimhen and he scores vs Lecce: (4-0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Lecce: (8.AM)

Post by bushboy »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:57 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:54 pm Victor not in the squad abi?

No yawa, the best Nigerian striker at the moment plays in about 30 mins live on ESPN+.

Sit back and enjoy!
He’s in the squad just not starting, you do know Napoli’s next game is against Real Madrid in the Champions League?
Oh ok. Understood.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:59 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 am my time live and direct on paramount+

my time live and direct on paramount+
thank you for letting us know about game time.
you are very welcome :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

onovo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:44 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:16 pm Osimhen benched
Beyond just because of next week match with Real Madrid. I believe there is a big dressing room problem in this Napoli Side. Have you noticed since Kvaraskhelia returned to starting line up this season, Osimhen has struggled to score. Most of Osimhen's goal was when Raspadori played in the wing ahead Kvara. Osimhen had to gift Raspadori a penalty to pay him back for his support and kind gestures. Kvara on his own is trying to be the main man of Napoli ahead of Osimehn, this has led to poor results this season when they played together. Also, notice when Osimhen scored, It was a defender Mario Rui who ran to celebrate with him, A Napoli player on the substitute bench also stood to hug Osimhen. While his coach Rudi Garcia who was nearby, was standing, putting his hands on the waist and feeling unconcerned about Osimehn's goal. For a team whom has struggled to meet expectation this season, one would have expected the coach to jump with excitement and possibly shake or hug Osimehn for that goal. Overall, Rudi Garcia has not tried in the dressing room.
That’s just not true, like come on…the PK that started this whole brouhaha came from a Kvara pass. He also gave Vic other passes that he didn’t convert in the same game…he gave him the most assists last season…I don’t see how he is to blame, but na you know sha…and they ALL hugged him after his goal in the last game, like seriously what are you talking about???? It’s even the cover of the highlights video below

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Our boy is ok. Still Naija best striker even with all our blessings in this category. Victor O will score 20 plus goals this year even with Afcon in the way. 4 in 6 games is not a bad return and he did go 4 games last year without scoring so I am a bit puzzled with pessimism.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:38 pm Our boy is ok. Still Naija best striker even with all our blessings in this category. Victor O will score 20 plus goals this year even with Afcon in the way. 4 in 6 games is not a bad return and he did go 4 games last year without scoring so I am a bit puzzled with pessimism.
He's the most high profile Naija striker, but he is not the BEST.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:43 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:38 pm Our boy is ok. Still Naija best striker even with all our blessings in this category. Victor O will score 20 plus goals this year even with Afcon in the way. 4 in 6 games is not a bad return and he did go 4 games last year without scoring so I am a bit puzzled with pessimism.
You're really a hater.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:48 pm
You're really a hater.
Truth is no hate.
Who will be next?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 pm
Beyond just because of next week match with Real Madrid. I believe there is a big dressing room problem in this Napoli Side. Have you noticed since Kvaraskhelia returned to starting line up this season, Osimhen has struggled to score. Most of Osimhen's goal was when Raspadori played in the wing ahead Kvara. Osimhen had to gift Raspadori a penalty to pay him back for his support and kind gestures. Kvara on his own is trying to be the main man of Napoli ahead of Osimehn, this has led to poor results this season when they played together. Also, notice when Osimhen scored, It was a defender Mario Rui who ran to celebrate with him, A Napoli player on the substitute bench also stood to hug Osimhen. While his coach Rudi Garcia who was nearby, was standing, putting his hands on the waist and feeling unconcerned about Osimehn's goal. For a team whom has struggled to meet expectation this season, one would have expected the coach to jump with excitement and possibly shake or hug Osimehn for that goal. Overall, Rudi Garcia has not tried in the dressing room.
That’s just not true, like come on…the PK that started this whole brouhaha came from a Kvara pass. He also gave Vic other passes that he didn’t convert in the same game…he gave him the most assists last season…I don’t see how he is to blame, but na you know sha…and they ALL hugged him after his goal in the last game, like seriously what are you talking about???? It’s even the cover of the highlights video below

People just making stuff up. I don’t know why we have to put Non-Nigerians down just to raise our own. Kvara has his own issues. He wants to get paid. Before PSG landed Kolo and Ramos, they were sniffing at Kvara and his agent was licking his chops.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

And he scores
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:55 pm
You're really a hater.
Truth is no hate.
So who is the best?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Vic comes on, beats around the bush then hangs :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kai..... Akpeyi don join Napoli?
No goal sha.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He definitely is. You should be fair in your assessments. You say he misses a lot but so does Victor B by that metric. He has a 21% goal conversation. Me I dont care. They both will get you goals and glad to have them
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:02 pm

People just making stuff up. I don’t know why we have to put Non-Nigerians down just to raise our own. Kvara has his own issues. He wants to get paid. Before PSG landed Kolo and Ramos, they were sniffing at Kvara and his agent was licking his chops.
Plus Kvara just assisted his goal today, but you won’t hear pim from this guy…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:15 pm :
Vic comes on, beats around the bush then hangs :clap:
Beat around the Bushman? :D
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:14 pm
You're really a hater.
Truth is no hate.
So who is the best?
Depends on what you're looking for. The best striker I have ever seen in my life was R9. So, that has influenced what I look for in a striker. I like a ball player. Comfortable with ball at feet. Can beat his marker with drop of shoulders, faints, cut backs...and then composed chip or curler into the net! It's almost orgasmic!!

Osimhen is an exceptional talent. Speed, power, drive, heading, passion. He will get you a lot of goals. Nothing flashy, but goals nonetheless.

I prefer Moffi and Boniface. They both have better ball skills and finishing than Victor.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm
You're really a hater.
Truth is no hate.
So who is the best?
Depends on what you're looking for. The best striker I have ever seen in my life was R9. So, that has influenced what I look for in a striker. I like a ball player. Comfortable with ball at feet. Can beat his marker with drop of shoulders, faints, cut backs...and then composed chip or curler into the net! It's almost orgasmic!!

Osimhen is an exceptional talent. Speed, power, drive, heading, passion. He will get you a lot of goals. Nothing flashy, but goals nonetheless.

I prefer Moffi and Boniface. They both have better ball skills and finishing than Victor.
You're such a deceitful hater. C9 is th3 best you've seen because he scored goals nit because of cutbacks and faints or dribbles. When it comes to Oshimen you shift the goal posts.
GOALS! That's how strikers are judged.
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:54 pm Victor not in the squad abi?

No yawa, the best Nigerian striker at the moment plays in about 30 mins live on ESPN+.

Sit back and enjoy!
Lol. This didn't age well :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Stop being a liar! You truly have no shame. The only player PSG wanted from Napoli was Victor, when Victor said No, they went for Ramos. Dembele, Kolo Muani and Bacola were always PSG first priority, as Ekitike was last season. Since Luis Campos came in to PSG, the strategy was to pick up more French talent.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:35 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:30 pm
You're really a hater.
Truth is no hate.
So who is the best?

You're such a deceitful hater. C9 is th3 best you've seen because he scored goals nit because of cutbacks and faints or dribbles. When it comes to Oshimen you shift the goal posts.
GOALS! That's how strikers are judged.
You are welcome to have your own criteria for what you enjoy about soccer and strikers. I have simply shared mine.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seriously what the heck are you talking about? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: so you sat in their dressing room with pen and paper ..my goodness what rubbish is this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:50 pm

Stop being a liar! You truly have no shame. The only player PSG wanted from Napoli was Victor, when Victor said No, they went for Ramos. Dembele, Kolo Muani and Bacola were always PSG first priority, as Ekitike was last season. Since Luis Campos came in to PSG, the strategy was to pick up more French talent.
You’re looking for a Saturday argument and I won’t give it to you. We know how much you hate Kvara. PSG wanted Osimhen as a striker. They needed someone to in both wings to replace Neymar, Messi, & Dimaria. PSG had been targeting him since march. The rumors were there. You can do the search yourself.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:04 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:50 pm

You’re looking for a Saturday argument and I won’t give it to you. We know how much you hate Kvara. PSG wanted Osimhen as a striker. They needed someone to in both wings to replace Neymar, Messi, & Dimaria. PSG had been targeting him since march. The rumors were there. You can do the search yourself.
Kvara is irrelevant. Earlier someone said I hate Tottenham and Liverpool. Now, this one says I hate Kvara. A player I had not heard about until last season!?? :rotf: :rotf: Wetin concern me concern Kvara? :rotf:

Anyway, to the point, you can make up all the stories you like. The fact is that PSG NEVER wanted Kvara, and instead wanted Dembele, Kolo-Muani and Barcola for the wings.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?