Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles-OWNGOA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles-OWNGOA

Post by Next »

Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles (Owngoal)

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/04/t ... er-eagles/
The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Jose Peseiro will be smiling to the bank soon following the approval of his backlog of salaries ahead of the ahead of the start of the Africa Cup of Nations, OwnGoalNigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Peseiro's salary hasn't been regular with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) struggling to meet up with paying him as and at when due on a deal, which was agreed with the former board of the NFF under Amaju Pinnick and former sports minister Sunday Dare, who claimed he has gotten approval for the salaries of the coach to be paid by the federal government. Dare's statement didn't materialize leaving new minister for sports development Senator John Enoh with the task of honouring the pledge, which has now come to reality with the approval of $1.3m for his unpaid wages by the government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Also players of the team have been given a huge boost with their unpaid match bonuses from 2001 totaling 26 matches also among the items approved by the president, averting a potential strike ahead of the AFCON.

The funds were part of the submission made by the NFF in conjunction with the sports ministry ahead of the team's campaign at the Africa Cup of Nations, which begins on the 13th of January in Cote d'Ivoire.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles

Post by Lolly »

Next wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:53 pm Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles (Owngoal)

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Jose Peseiro will be smiling to the bank soon following the approval of his backlog of salaries ahead of the ahead of the start of the Africa Cup of Nations, OwnGoalNigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Peseiro's salary hasn't been regular with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) struggling to meet up with paying him as and at when due on a deal, which was agreed with the former board of the NFF under Amaju Pinnick and former sports minister Sunday Dare, who claimed he has gotten approval for the salaries of the coach to be paid by the federal government. Dare's statement didn't materialize leaving new minister for sports development Senator John Enoh with the task of honouring the pledge, which has now come to reality with the approval of $1.3m for his unpaid wages by the government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Also players of the team have been given a huge boost with their unpaid match bonuses from 2001 totaling 26 matches also among the items approved by the president, averting a potential strike ahead of the AFCON.

The funds were part of the submission made by the NFF in conjunction with the sports ministry ahead of the team's campaign at the Africa Cup of Nations, which begins on the 13th of January in Cote d'Ivoire.
Who is going to be in charge of paying the retired players their bonuses? I see that money disappearing.

FG bailing out the NFF again. Meanwhile, one of the past NFF bosses is a billionaire. God dey.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles-OW

Post by ohenhen1 »

Waste of money. The NFF shouldn't be getting govt funding.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles-OW

Post by 1naija »

Hopefully Jagaban is not trying to play a fast one. This is like Wike hiring 200000 Special Assistants on TV without anyone receiving letter of appointment or pay.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:34 pm 26 matches? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles

Post by fabio »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:02 pm
Next wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:53 pm Tinubu Approves N1.3b For Peseiros Outstanding Salaries & Agrees To Pay 26 Matches Unpaid Bonuses Of Super Eagles (Owngoal)

Who is going to be in charge of paying the retired players their bonuses? I see that money disappearing.

FG bailing out the NFF again. Meanwhile, one of the past NFF bosses is a billionaire. God dey.
You mean Damunk's friend the so called best NFF President owed player match bonuses.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Hopefully Jagaban is not trying to play a fast one. This is like Wike hiring 200000 Special Assistants on TV without anyone receiving letter of appointment or pay.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:34 pm 26 matches? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kai…. River people and fake flosssin sha. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:41 pm Hopefully Jagaban is not trying to play a fast one. This is like Wike hiring 200000 Special Assistants on TV without anyone receiving letter of appointment or pay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kai, see corruption happening so openly in all parts of life in our country without any fear by the theives. Na wa-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

This is why the NFFwill remain amateur,they rely on government funding and are not designed for innovation and will never be able to function independently until the feed me mentality ends.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:05 pm This is why the NFFwill remain amateur,they rely on government funding and are not designed for innovation and will never be able to function independently until the feed me mentality ends.
Don’t be deceived. They make money but it is diverted.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:05 pm This is why the NFFwill remain amateur,they rely on government funding and are not designed for innovation and will never be able to function independently until the feed me mentality ends.
I agree. They may get money from sponsors here and there when the team is doing well but I struggle to see how they’re making money. It can’t be from the league.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lolly wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:19 pm
Don’t be deceived. They make money but it is diverted.
In their small mentality they’re making money and misspending without accountability.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

No excuses! :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

If true, great move by Mr. President.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!