Friendly: Nigeria 0-2 Guinea FT - Gbeseiro's post-game thoughts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Friendly: Nigeria 0-2 Guinea

Post by anointed »

Should Guinea be beating our 2nd team 2-0 on a neutral ground?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Friendly: Nigeria 0-1 Guinea

Post by Robbynice »

Babalawo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:21 pm Robbynice, long time no see!
Baba I dey oh. As you can see I came out of the woodwork for the AFCON. I hope the Super Eagles come correct
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

72’ Simon with a shot…saved by the goalie.

Is it that there haven't been substitutions?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anointed wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:36 pm Should Guinea be beating our 2nd team 2-0 on a neutral ground?
It is a friendly baba...Calm down lol

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

why on earth do we take old scrubs like Troost, Awaziem, Omeruo to afcon when we have just got Torunariga and AKpoguma, and we had Igbo and Osho.

We are just so backwards.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:38 pm
anointed wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:36 pm Should Guinea be beating our 2nd team 2-0 on a neutral ground?
Friendly or not, we should not be losing to this type of teams. We struggle once we fall behind and I don’t see the SE coming back against a team like Guinea
I am happy
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

We played a match yesterday and won 12-0.
Today the coach is trying with a new team, yet we have people here asking the coach to start the same team that played yesterday.
Are we cursed or are we the cause??
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

72 minute first subs

We have now switched to 433

Bassey for Awaziem
Onyeka for Omeruo
Iwobi for Onyedika

GK: Nwabili
RB: Samuel
CB: Bassey
CB: Troost
LB: Sanusi
DM: Onyeka
CM: Yusuf
AM: Iwobi
LW: Simon
RW: Chukwueze
ST: Sadiq
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm
Friendly or not, we should not be losing to this type of teams. We struggle once we fall behind and I don’t see the SE coming back against a team like Guinea
What type of teams should be we losing to in friendlies? It is a friendly baba. A win would be nice but that is not the objective of the game. Anyways we are fans so I understand but we need to focus on the goal

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

So?

Why play the friendly then?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

How many real friendlies has Peseiro won?

How on earth is this guy even a coach?

How did the NFF find him? He coached Al Ahly?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm We played a match yesterday and won 12-0.
Today the coach is trying with a new team, yet we have people here asking the coach to start the same team that played yesterday.
Baba it is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smdh

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

73’ Substitution! Omeruo out, Bassey in; Onyedika out, Iwobi in; Awaziem out, Onyeka in.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

naijaguy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm We played a match yesterday and won 12-0.
You are getting it wrong.

Today's match should have been played with the first team of yesterday.
Or what exactly is the point in playing a 3rd division Dubai team with
your first team and then you play a national team with your second
team.

Looks to me like you are going to write an exam and you asked your
brother to prepare and do the studying for you.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Stop lying to people. It was not a match. I hears a group of kids from the local high school came to watch the SE training with their PE teacher, and they were invited to "kick the ball around" with the team.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

82’ A chance for Nigeria…Simon strikes…saved by the goalie

Substitution! Aribo replaces Alhassan, Musa comes in for Chukwueze while Lookman takes the place of Simon.

So, all you saying the players who played yesterday shouldn't be playing today. Are those same players not
being introduced now?

What stops the two teams playing a half each yesterday and today?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

3 minutes added
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

anointed wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:51 pm 82’ A chance for Nigeria…Simon strikes…saved by the goalie

Substitution! Aribo replaces Alhassan, Musa comes in for Chukwueze while Lookman takes the place of Simon.

So, all you saying the players who played yesterday shouldn't be playing today. Are those same players not
being introduced now?

What stops the two teams playing a half each yesterday and today?
What stops them? An incompetent coach. That's what!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Any team where Joe Aribo is donning the revered #10 jersey is doomed. A second division reject.
Who will be next?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

full time.

This coach is a joke

This team is a joke

The NFF is a joke

Honestly it will not surprise me if we even fail to make it out of the first round.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Which ever way you try to butter it up the SE are in trouble. Stop deluding yourselves by saying ity just a friendly. When I saw the list I knew this team were doomed.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:56 pm Any team where Joe Aribo is donning the revered #10 jersey is doomed. A second division reject.
thats not even the worst of it.

Your captain doesn't even make the BENCH for his bottom of the table Turkish club. A real disgrace.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

DIMKA76 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:58 pm Which ever way you try to butter it up the SE are in trouble. Stop deluding yourselves by saying ity just a friendly. When I saw the list I knew this team were doomed.
this clown coach finally tries another formation, but it is 343.

What is his gaddam problem ? Is he really this stupid ?

Can he not see that 352 is by far the best formation for the players at our disposal.