Boniface sweating to be fit for AFCON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Boniface sweating to be fit for AFCON

Post by mcal »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:18 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:00 pm E don happen

These clowns running our football will never learn.

All the fools on this forum who tell us that Musa is only one player will now see the stupidity in such thinking.

When you go to war you take ALL of your best tools, you dont take junk.

Now we have 2 injured strikers in Boniface and Iheanacho, and one striker recently back from injury in Sadiq.

Now Musa will be forced more to the forefront.

Nigeria what on earth are you doing ? We are going to carry 2 injured strikers to AFCON and we expect to win.

We are such a joke of a nation.
So its Musa's fault or the NFF's fault that we have 2 injured strikers?

Anyway, there is a still enough firepower in the team if Jose was a good coach. Lookman is a good false 9 or support striker. Hopefully one of Boni or Iheanacho would be fit by the time the tournament starts.
...I have said it multiple times, 'if we fail at this afcon' watch the nay-saying retards blame Musa even when he never played a match.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

If Musa disappears tomorrow, these ever-complaining ITKs will find someone else to blame.
It's tough preparing for AFCON with these types. Funny thing is that none of them qualify to
teach kids how to trap or shoot a ball.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/08/g ... gles-camp/

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/C12UkbqITFw ... dnOTBmdA==[/instagram]

I sincerely hope that this is not the case. :mad:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I pray his replacement is Moffi o. You can't trust these NFF boys and Jose.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:21 pm https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/08/g ... gles-camp/

Confirmed by Boniface himself.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:21 pm https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/08/g ... gles-camp/

Kai our so called fearsome front line going down one by one…our best midfielder down, we are waiting on Kelechi who probably shouldn’t be there and might not be match fit…let’s see this poor coach pull a miracle…hopefully he’s out ASAP and we can move on to the next disaster of a coach the NFF will hire…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Not as big a miss as Ndidi but a big miss. I hope they get Moffi and Kelechi is fit.
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:15 pm Not as big a miss as Ndidi but a big miss. I hope they get Moffi and Kelechi is fit.
Are we still able to replace players?
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:15 pm Not as big a miss as Ndidi but a big miss. I hope they get Moffi and Kelechi is fit.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oglex30 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:44 pm
Yes
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

I swear if someone mentions Kelechi Nwakali one more time in this forum, I will personally drop 2-3 punches on your head! Enough of the overhyped fellow who has done Jack! Zero! Zilch for the SE in all games he has played.
Peter Obi For President 2023
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Babalawo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:44 pm I swear if someone mentions Kelechi Nwakali one more time in this forum, I will personally drop 2-3 punches on your head! Enough of the overhyped fellow who has done Jack! Zero! Zilch for the SE in all games he has played.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yup. With Vic, Moffi,Sadiq and Nacho our frontline is still the best in Africa. Always lived that Moffi’s game was more suitable for the team if they play 442. I just hope Moffi agrees to come back after getting dropped for Sadiq.
OCCUPY NFF!!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

some of our boys are not serious they don't know how important they are or the club they are playing for the kind of money they are paying, below video is from before the camp for this afcon,i have seen some of our boys on media videos like this, like Oshimen, Sadiq, anyway is up to them. all this kind of stunt makes them miss better competitions and some matches for their clubs.

thanks
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:26 pm
Yup. With Vic, Moffi,Sadiq and Nacho our frontline is still the best in Africa. Always lived that Moffi’s game was more suitable for the team if they play 442. I just hope Moffi agrees to come back after getting dropped for Sadiq.
Yet you cant beat Zimbabwe, Lesotho and Guinea. You cant even score more than one goal against them, yet you have the best frontline in Africa. Frontline ko, back yansh ni! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all still think football is played on paper. :lol: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We really overrate this our attack sha, is our attack really better than Ivory Coast? Mali? Senegal? Burkina Faso?

I doubt it
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:53 pm
Yet you cant beat Zimbabwe, Lesotho and Guinea. You cant even score more than one goal against them, yet you have the best frontline in Africa. Frontline ko, back yansh ni! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all still think football is played on paper. :lol: :oops:
yes, I agree!
thanks
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:58 pm
We really overrate this our attack sha, is our attack really better than Ivory Coast? Mali? Senegal? Burkina Faso?

I doubt it
the best attack in the world is useless without a well oiled midfield.

Our coach, and all our previous coaches are fools who dont think midfield is important.

to imagine this clown played 343 today, again a formation with only 2 midfielders.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:08 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:58 pm

I doubt it
the best attack in the world is useless without a well oiled midfield.

Our coach, and all our previous coaches are fools who dont think midfield is important.

to imagine this clown played 343 today, again a formation with only 2 midfielders.
well said!
thanks
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »