Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by vancity eagle »

343 is just as daft as 422, in fact it's even worse.

You are staying with just 2 in midfield while simultaneously taking away our main strength in strikers.

It is just daft and retarded anyway you look at it.

Pissero is a clown of the highest order.

Play 352 or 433 it's not hard.

The fool even admitted his midfield has been overrun yet he keeps picking a 2 midfield setup. What a daft fool.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:42 pm
ANC wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:17 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:10 pm According to coach paserio Kele is already in CIV. I am getting excited. Come on SE , let's go. 5 days AFCON dey start :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
this your new positive attitude na wa o
Me i like football,( and the SE will def win one AFCON soon) coaches do come and go. results do get bad , eventually they do get better. top quality players do come and go , eventually a new set comes in, however people must realize and understand at the end of 90mins the game is over and another one sets in .

This is the norm, take it this way and you won't be stuck in constant spamming, depression like many on CE. For many years they've been ranting and crying about this player wasn't invited, NFF this and that, etc... but they forget they aren't able to make any decisions, if they want changes plan a coup instead of boring the crap out of CE with the same messages and post made by the same set of folks over and over again

Enjoy football for what it is. ME i will watch almost every match . We now have 9 teams going to the WC, this alone has boosted AFCON football big time. I am excited about CAF all over again
It appears that Bigpokey24's account has been compromised or hacked :) .
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

ohenhen1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:52 pm The SE only have one holding DM in camp. And the coach is still going with his 424 formation.
Free midfield expressway for our opponents, in the absence of Ndidi
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:14 pm 343 is just as daft as 422, in fact it's even worse.

You are staying with just 2 in midfield while simultaneously taking away our main strength in strikers.

It is just daft and retarded anyway you look at it.

Pissero is a clown of the highest order.

Play 352 or 433 it's not hard.

The fool even admitted his midfield has been overrun yet he keeps picking a 2 midfield setup. What a daft fool.

Why do you like to spout authoritatively about what you are clearly ignorant about?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:10 pm According to coach paserio Kele is already in CIV. I am getting excited. Come on SE , let's go. 5 days AFCON dey start :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm actually shocked.
I believe he has given his life to Christ. No other explanation will make sense.
Keep it up Bigpokey24
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:10 pm
I'm actually shocked.
I believe he has given his life to Christ. No other explanation will make sense.
Keep it up Bigpokey24
BP has always been a fervent super eagles supporter. Dey there! Unlike many of you, he is one of the few who has stuck with the team. The only part I disagree with him is his acceptance of lower division players.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to L’Equipe, an agreement has been struck between the NFF and Nice over the late release of Terem Moffi.
Moffi will be allowed to leave after playing for Nice in a league game on Saturday. Assuming he scales through without injury, he will join the SE on Sunday, meaning he’s out of the first match against Equatorial Guinea
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:16 pm According to L’Equipe, an agreement has been struck between the NFF and Nice over the late release of Terem Moffi.
Moffi will be allowed to leave after playing for Nice in a league game on Saturday. Assuming he scales through without injury, he will join the SE on Sunday, meaning he’s out of the first match against Equatorial Guinea
Now we have to hope and pray Moffi doesn't pick up any injuries. All this nonsense would have been avoided if this morons who run our football stopped playing disgusting and shady politics with our football and stuck to the basics, every nation invited 27 players if I'm not mistaken except us, like why should Nigeria always stand out for the wrong reasons every time? I thought Tinubu released enough funds for the national team so how come the money couldn't cover the expenses of merely 2 extra players? Who are the criminals doing "chop and clean mouth" with our money in the NFF? seems like a curse at this point and I'm sick of it.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is not wise of the NFF to agree to such arragement if you can replace an injured player up to 24 hours before the start of the tournament. This means if God forbid Terrem sustains an injury in the game, the NFF cannot replace him with another player.
Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:16 pm According to L’Equipe, an agreement has been struck between the NFF and Nice over the late release of Terem Moffi.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:55 pm
Now we have to hope and pray Moffi doesn't pick up any injuries. All this nonsense would have been avoided if this morons who run our football stopped playing disgusting and shady politics with our football and stuck to the basics, every nation invited 27 players if I'm not mistaken except us, like why should Nigeria always stand out for the wrong reasons every time? I thought Tinubu released enough funds for the national team so how come the money couldn't cover the expenses of merely 2 extra players? Who are the criminals doing "chop and clean mouth" with our money in the NFF? seems like a curse at this point and I'm sick of it.
The issue at hand has nothing to do with whether the final squad consists of 25 or 27 players. Rather, it revolves around adhering to the established rules with regards to replacing an injured player with a player from the provisional list. Let's contemplate an alternate scenario where the injured player is a goalkeeper instead of a striker. In such a case, the coach remains obligated to replace the injured player with someone from the provisional list. Would you still fault the coach and NFF for not including four goalkeepers in the final list too? C'mon bro.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

This is not good.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:08 pm
I'm actually shocked.
Keep it up Bigpokey24
BP has always been a fervent super eagles supporter. Dey there! Unlike many of you, he is one of the few who has stuck with the team. The only part I disagree with him is his acceptance of lower division players.

don't over simplify it. He was fevently anti Rohr just like VE is now against the current coach.
There is a change: first observed in rant and rave with his attacks on Lolly with regards to
lolly's inclination to reporting negative news.
He is the adult in the room.
I just wish 1naija could spend more time with him (bigpokey), afterall they are neighbors...he could learn a thing or two.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:37 pm
I'm actually shocked.
Keep it up Bigpokey24

don't over simplify it. He was fevently anti Rohr just like VE is now against the current coach.
There is a change: first observed in rant and rave with his attacks on Lolly with regards to
I just wish 1naija could spend more time with him (bigpokey), afterall they are neighbors...he could learn a thing or two.
i strongly doubt it. tribalism is ingrained
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 pm
I'm actually shocked.
Keep it up Bigpokey24

I don't believe that he is a "tribalist" as you make him out to be.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

My Oga,

You got it backwards!

The late callup is subject to the club's approval, so they have the upper hand here.

Nothing spoil since the players are currently in Lagos for the useless send off party while their opponents are still training.

Cmoke :D :D :D
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:11 pm This is not wise of the NFF to agree to such arragement if you can replace an injured player up to 24 hours before the start of the tournament. This means if God forbid Terrem sustains an injury in the game, the NFF cannot replace him with another player.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:55 pm

My preference would have been for 27 plaers but you are indeed mistaken. Every nation did not invite 27.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:57 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 pm
I'm actually shocked.
Keep it up Bigpokey24

I don't believe that he is a "tribalist" as you make him out to be.
Unfortunately, your "belief" isn't reality. Sorry.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: nah this wan funny pass, sotey we chop 2 bottles by a Guinea, and we go do owambe for Eko. Two other Guineas dey wait us. Kai naija nah funny entity ..are you not entertianed ? I am
Cmoke wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:55 am My Oga,

You got it backwards!

The late callup is subject to the club's approval, so they have the upper hand here.

Nothing spoil since the players are currently in Lagos for the useless send off party while their opponents are still training.

Cmoke :D :D :D
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:11 pm This is not wise of the NFF to agree to such arragement if you can replace an injured player up to 24 hours before the start of the tournament. This means if God forbid Terrem sustains an injury in the game, the NFF cannot replace him with another player.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

let me get this right, we travelled to Dubai for 5 days or so. Played a Div 3 team and then one kind of Guinea. And then we came back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammy, is this the camp you were thinking of when you excitedly told me about the amazing facilities and all the AFCON teams we were going to be playing friendlies with there? You seemed excited before we went to Dubai for shopping..eh.. i mean, Camp. :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:21 am let me get this right, we travelled to Dubai for 5 days or so. Played a Div 3 team and then one kind of Guinea. And then we came back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammy, is this the camp you were thinking of when you excitedly told me about the amazing facilities and all the AFCON teams we were going to be playing friendlies with there? You seemed excited before we went to Dubai for shopping..eh.. i mean, Camp. :taunt:
dem need to probe NFF big time :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:21 am let me get this right, we travelled to Dubai for 5 days or so. Played a Div 3 team and then one kind of Guinea. And then we came back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abu Dhabi, not Dubai. Let's not condemn the NFF for organising a camp in Abu Dhabi and the farewell dinner in Lagos. It's marketing strategy to find sponsors.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

These guys are not smart at all, why didn't they just take 27 players in the first place??