We have complained about...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
We have complained about...

Post by Robbynice »

...25 or 27 players, poor preparations, camping venue, player goal celebration, players selection, Uzoho, Coach Peseiro,and even Nigeria as a country. What else? Please get it all in now before Saturday cause once the weekend comes around and the AFCON kicks off, please it is POSITIVE VIBES ONLY! Let's get behind the team and support them.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: We have complained about...

Post by Tobi17 »

Chei Oga Robby longest time.... Mr Always Positive, we definitely need that around here.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Simon’s crossing
Musa’s existence
Sadiq’s gait
Samu’s mindset
Iwobi’s hair
Ekong’s belle
Onyeka’s passing
Nacho’s right foot
Ajayi’s left foot
Osimhen’s enthusiasm
Lookman’s lack of enthusiasm
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:11 pm Chei Oga Robby longest time.... Mr Always Positive, we definitely need that around here.
Baba I full ground o ja re. I say make I come out of the woodwork for this tournament. I have actually been around in reading mode. I say make I do it again like the Super Eagles plan to do in Ivory Coast. :D

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 pm Simon’s crossing
Musa’s existence
Sadiq’s gait
Samu’s mindset
Iwobi’s hair
Ekong’s belle
Onyeka’s passing
Nacho’s right foot
Ajayi’s left foot
Osimhen’s enthusiasm
Let’s not forget:

Uzoho’s face
Okoye’s face
Peseiro’s jawline
Bassey’s cheeks
Pinnick’s mouth
Gusau’s tongue
Rohr’s male genitals
Ndidi’s knees
Chukwueze’s right leg
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:05 pm
Musa’s existence
Sadiq’s gait
Samu’s mindset
Iwobi’s hair
Ekong’s belle
Onyeka’s passing
Nacho’s right foot
Ajayi’s left foot
Osimhen’s enthusiasm
Let’s not forget:

Uzoho’s face
Okoye’s face
Peseiro’s jawline
Bassey’s cheeks
Pinnick’s mouth
Gusau’s tongue
Rohr’s male genitals
Ndidi’s knees
Chukwueze’s right leg
Yes O.
And I’m sure Mikel’s accent has something to do with our troubles.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Dem go hia wen! :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:11 pm Dem go hia wen! :mrgreen:
Fact not feelings! :D

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I suggest they continue to stay bitter but should not post there bitterness here. They should go to CIV forum and tell them how great their team is and that they should be given the trophy now. I am sure they will be highly appreciated.

As for me, I already have a bottle of this on ice ready and waiting to celebrate the cup.

Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:06 pm ...25 or 27 players, poor preparations, camping venue, player goal celebration, players selection, Uzoho, Coach Peseiro,and even Nigeria as a country. What else? Please get it all in now before Saturday cause once the weekend comes around and the AFCON kicks off, please it is POSITIVE VIBES ONLY! Let's get behind the team and support them.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Robbynice wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:06 pm ...25 or 27 players, poor preparations, camping venue, player goal celebration, players selection, Uzoho, Coach Peseiro,and even Nigeria as a country. What else? Please get it all in now before Saturday cause once the weekend comes around and the AFCON kicks off, please it is POSITIVE VIBES ONLY! Let's get behind the team and support them.
RN
Once a fan, always a fan... Nice to see your brake light.. :thumb:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The usual……. Unpaid Moni! :lol:

Wait, Tinubu took care of that. So, no excuses.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:31 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:05 pm
Musa’s existence
Sadiq’s gait
Samu’s mindset
Iwobi’s hair
Ekong’s belle
Onyeka’s passing
Nacho’s right foot
Ajayi’s left foot
Osimhen’s enthusiasm
Let’s not forget:

Uzoho’s face
Okoye’s face
Peseiro’s jawline
Bassey’s cheeks
Pinnick’s mouth
Gusau’s tongue
Rohr’s male genitals
Ndidi’s knees
Chukwueze’s right leg
Yes O.
And I’m sure Mikel’s accent has something to do with our troubles.
:rotf: :rotf: :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Musa’s existence
Sadiq’s gait
Samu’s mindset
Iwobi’s hair
Ekong’s belle
Onyeka’s passing
Nacho’s right foot
Ajayi’s left foot
Osimhen’s enthusiasm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na wa-oo! I like these, guys. I hope I will be able to have this same feeling in a few days
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Baba, abeg carry your positive support for mediocrity, go siddon for corner :laugh:
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:14 pm I suggest they continue to stay bitter but should not post there bitterness here. They should go to CIV forum and tell them how great their team is and that they should be given the trophy now. I am sure they will be highly appreciated.

As for me, I already have a bottle of this on ice ready and waiting to celebrate the cup.

Unku, we know that’s not what you’ll be having on ice. Stop fronting.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You are right, I wont have it on ice. I don't like it cold.

Don't worry, I will stop by the CIV forum and hand you an emptied glass so you can let the last drop it in drip on your tongue. Nigerian CIV fans deserve the good life too.
scholl wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:33 am
1naija wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:14 pm I suggest they continue to stay bitter but should not post there bitterness here. They should go to CIV forum and tell them how great their team is and that they should be given the trophy now. I am sure they will be highly appreciated.

Unku, we know that’s not what you’ll be having on ice. Stop fronting.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ogogoro drives self love 8-)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I guess we can save our energy for new week's Pro Max complaining when CE would be on fire. :biggrin:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Positive vibes don't exist bro and is uneccesary. Here's a novel thought, why not don't leave any stone unturned in preparations instead? Way more effective than positive vibes and prayers.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:34 pm
Positive vibes don't exist bro and is uneccesary. Here's a novel thought, why not don't leave any stone unturned in preparations instead? Way more effective than positive vibes and prayers.
Which preparation you wan make CE do? We’re talking about us as fans.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

waka-man wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:18 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:34 pm
Which preparation you wan make CE do? We’re talking about us as fans.
Bros, my positivity depends on something concrete, eg preparation. I will watch and support but I am not getting high bp because of these lot.