Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

eyan
Egg
Egg
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-0)

Post by eyan »

Why are we conceding the middle to GB? They will score us this way. We need to keep them in their half and not ours.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Peseinro has no business playing with this defensive setup. Why should we be conceding possession to lowly Guinea Bissau?
Last edited by Lolly on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria 11am CT/6pm Nigerian time

Post by bushboy »

Odas wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 pm
bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:10 pm Aribo? Lol...no comment.
I don't know why you are laughing about Aribo. If you think he will not perform for us, then let's wait and see. If he fails to prove he belongs, then we will have things to say about it. Until we see what happens, I think you should keep your fingers crossed
I KNOW he will not perform. I have seen enough of him. A benchwarmer in division 2. He is not international quality.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 pm Pesiro needs to be let go. GB second team outplaying us so far...
:rotf:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Being outplayed in the early minutes. Far superior passing from GB
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Like I said, the absence of Iwobi is showing
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:58 pm Pesiro needs to be let go. GB second team outplaying us so far...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thought he was suppose to get an contract extension last week? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Guinea Bissau the better team so far
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Osayi is kinda lazy for my liking.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 pm Like I said, the absence of Iwobi is showing
GB dropped 10 players!!! 10 players!!! Why is it not showing for them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:59 pm Peseinro has no business playing with this defensive setup. Why should we be conceding possession to lowly Guinea Bissau?
The fool had some success with that strategy against ivory coast. Now he will play it forever. No depth to his tactics. Na trial and error..
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

eyan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 pm Osayi is kinda lazy for my liking.
Probably playing in an unfamiliar role.

This our coach is not well, I swear. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

So we are now a counter attacking team, mo matter the opponent?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Just long balls...no midfield
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'll be pissed if Pisseiro actually set us up to park the bus against GB, like that's unacceptable.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

No be Captain Ekong I see for field, so?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Gb is not bad possession and building up play. A bit rushed with the shot there.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

This shadow marking nonsense needs to stop.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See complete domination. Onyeka must be looking at Aribo with lots of anger ... we have only one man in midfield :woot:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why are we missing so many chances? Why?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Aribo moves in slow motion. It’s quite incredible.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

lacidi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:02 pm So we are now a counter attacking team, mo matter the opponent?
Peseinro’s formula. :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:05 pm Aribo moves in slow motion. It’s quite incredible.
When you have been on the bench in Div 2 for half a season, how can you move in the hot sun? :lol: :lol: :lol: