Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1)FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1)

Post by maceo4 »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm Chukwueze and Osayi have had plenty of opportunities but they just cannot get it right.
It’s like they’ve never played with each other or something, very odd…just static being reactive rather than showing any sort of chemistry in their play…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm The ref is a bit too fussy... too many calls...
Ever since they scored the own goal, she became whistle happy against any SE contact. I have no problems with women refs but this one is not ready for this level.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Ol boy Chukwueze, I no wan yab bobo too much but he does nothing. I don taya for am
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:48 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm The ref is a bit too fussy... too many calls...
Ever since they scored the own goal, she became whistle happy against any SE contact. I have no problems with women refs but this one is not ready for this level.
You said it not me 😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

truetalk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:44 pm Excellent half by the Eagles against an opponent that has nothing to lose.

This has been a very controlled game by the Eagles. The gulf in class should show in the 2nd half, so this could end up as 2-0, 3-0 or more.

I would not change a thing, except maybe take Semi off to save him as he got a rubbish yellow.

Ref has been bad.

I'm not sure why anyone who truly understands the game, and our position on the table would complain. It'll be nice to see us score a couple of goals from open play though.
Total eyesore for those of us who are "ordinary fans" and not "UEFA certified analysts" like you. The beauty of football is that ordinary fans can tell when their team is playing well. And from the feedback I've seen from them, it has been a very poor first half. We will leave it to you more qualified analysts to appreciate whatever quality that you have seen.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-0)

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:21 pm Sling FEED is so delayed it's unbelievable :veryangry:
my awoof brother in crime. how far? go App Store and download app called "live player" and look for Nigeria in the search box after it downloads.
Thank you my brother. Starting now, I’ll refrain from yabbing you for 3 months😀❗️

Cheers.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:48 pm
john12 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:47 pm Who gave aribo the number 10 shirt what an abomination. This is why, it’s very important to have players at the best clubs in the world. In my opinion, only Lookman, bassey, osimehn, Aina and osayi deserve to wear this SE Jersey. This is not the Okocha, Kanu, oliseh that I grew watching.
You be old cargo :taunt:

A sacred number 10 shirt worn by legends like Okocha and Mikel obi and you hand it to a backwater league guy. We’re jokers in this country
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm
Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Another miss by Osimhen!
99.5% of footballers would have missed that. Firstly most would not get on the end of it.
Not sure how you arrive at the statistics

Minimum is direct the header towards the goal. At least let it be on target
It is not a normal delivery. Most footballers wouldn't attempt it. You know what most of them would do? They would pretend to attempt it, watch it sail over them...and then blame the cross.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:44 pm
green4life wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Lol. Some of our players are not the sharpest tools in the box. Coach Pisiero has aged 10 years in this game trying to get some of our guys to do basics. :rotf:

Its the transition defending that he's going beserk about. Especially on the right side, with Osayi not collapsing quickly into the block formation...
He has ample talent but his positioning throughout the first half has been spotty at best. There was a sequence late in the half when Onyeka won the ball and made the obvious look to the right to release a quick outlet pass but Osayi was nowhere to be found :lol:
sabb
Egg
Egg
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-0)

Post by sabb »

Cito wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:27 pm That defender showed Osihmen how it is done...lol
:lol:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

fabio wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:41 pm
bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:36 pm I've never seen a player so scared to receive the ball like Aribo. He just immediately passes backwards.
Let's not critic our players too much.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

john12 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:51 pm
john12 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:47 pm Who gave aribo the number 10 shirt what an abomination. This is why, it’s very important to have players at the best clubs in the world. In my opinion, only Lookman, bassey, osimehn, Aina and osayi deserve to wear this SE Jersey. This is not the Okocha, Kanu, oliseh that I grew watching.

A sacred number 10 shirt worn by legends like Okocha and Mikel obi and you hand it to a backwater league guy. We’re jokers in this country
Mikel was not deserving of the shirt. Come on now. :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

The ball in the final third is where it's falling apart. Onyeka and Aribo need to move the ball a bit quicker. Simon also needs to do the same. He doesn't always have to dribble. Get the ball to the open man quicker.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:42 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Osimhen has a low football IQ, I'm done.

STFU you piss of cow dung!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some fvcking respect...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

In fairness to Osimhen the people behind him are not providing great service and he spends a lot of the game isolated. Must be frustrating playing with the likes of Samu and Aribo
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:44 pm None of our players are scoring that from the header apart from maybe Osimhen himself and Onuachu who wasn't called up.

Moffi would miss it, Boniface would miss it, Iheanacho would have missed that, Awoniyi would have missed that.

Now if they brought it down, controlled it etc. Then yes I could see the others with a shot. But with just one touch at that height, I think only two of our players score it. Osimhen and Onuachu.

Even Simy Nwankwo does not do as well aerially as he should.
Onuachu was called up and played against CIV.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of you on this forum are not intelligent. how do you watch football? do you all look for errors only. My goodnes yall are pathetic . This is the first time i am reading comments , the other games i just tanda for page 1 ..yall need to change the ways yall watch football. it is like una dey compete on who sabi abuse players or post trash.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:51 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm
Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:40 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:39 pm Another miss by Osimhen!
99.5% of footballers would have missed that. Firstly most would not get on the end of it.
Not sure how you arrive at the statistics

Minimum is direct the header towards the goal. At least let it be on target
It is not a normal delivery. Most footballers wouldn't attempt it. You know what most of them would do? They would pretend to attempt it, watch it sail over them...and then blame the cross.
It was at best a half chance. I was surprised he got his head to it
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

john12 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:51 pm

Leave number sef. That guy should be nowhere near the Mens National Team. Tueh
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:49 pm
You said it not me 😂
Ironically, she was doing fine until the own goal then its like her motherly instincts kicked in and she's suddenly developed a soft spot for GB. I bet you she wouldn't have blown the whistle the other way around (and definitely no yellow).
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

We need to top this group abeg
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

oglex30 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:53 pm
Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:44 pm None of our players are scoring that from the header apart from maybe Osimhen himself and Onuachu who wasn't called up.

Moffi would miss it, Boniface would miss it, Iheanacho would have missed that, Awoniyi would have missed that.

Now if they brought it down, controlled it etc. Then yes I could see the others with a shot. But with just one touch at that height, I think only two of our players score it. Osimhen and Onuachu.

Even Simy Nwankwo does not do as well aerially as he should.
Onuachu was called up and played against CIV.
My bad, I actually watched the match and remember that.

I was probably repressing it or something.

I remember him.holding up the ball.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

is she from morocco?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved