Nigeria vs Cameroon (2-0) Lookman x2 Hangs, Our Osimhen, Bassey assists) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Cameroon (2pm CT, 9pm Nigerian Time )

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

truetalk wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:52 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:26 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:20 pm Dear Super Eagles, I want you to know that 8.000.000 Ambazonians will be rooting and cheering for you today. Please, don't disappoint us. Finish the job!
Where da heck is Amberzon? Abi Amazon don buy country? :woot:
Baba Ibadan, Liberty Stadium is not the biggest stadium in the World, and Cocoa House is not the tallest building in the World as well. There are things going on and places to know beyond Ibadan.

Is it wrong to ask if I don’t know? Its a low blow for a site admin to attack my place of origin in such a manner. I thought site admin would have a higher moral standard but you obviously have other motives.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:09 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:09 am There’re reports that the SE practiced using Osihmen as a false 9 while having Lookman and the other winger take turns in occupying the central position. I don’t know if it’ll work but if it does it’s sure to destabilize the Cameroun defense.
Osimhen as a false 9 doesn’t help our offense. What team ever plays it’s best finishers as false 9s❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
'Best finisher?' Well, Osimhen has finished much for us, lately. However, a plan to destabilize an opponent is worth trying
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Odas wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:16 pm
ANC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:49 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:37 am
ANC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:27 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:52 am Quietly, slowly but surely, Pesseiro is changing SE into a more defensive team than we’ve witnessed in a long time. If he succeeds he would’ve changed the dna of our football to resemble that or more pragmatic countries like Croatia. All he needs now is for the supposed high octane offense to begin to click. Imho, he’s closer to it than we think.
Your assessment is based on what exactly, three games?
Yes. In 3 games we have one of the best defenses and created 13 big chances, more than any other team. All that needs to happen is for the defense to remain solid and chance conversion to increase. If we score just 30% of our big chances we’ll be unstoppable in Africa.
:rotf:

Just Africa?
Yes naw, aahhhh! We have to start from somewhere
Odas,

Man up and watch today’s game 😆
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:20 pm Dear Super Eagles, I want you to know that 8.000.000 Ambazonians will be rooting and cheering for you today. Please, don't disappoint us. Finish the job!
I think the Super-eagles has heard you and will do as you wished. Today na today
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:19 pm
Baba Ibadan, Liberty Stadium is not the biggest stadium in the World, and Cocoa House is not the tallest building in the World as well. There are things going on and places to know beyond Ibadan.

Is it wrong to ask if I don’t know? Its a low blow for a site admin to attack my place of origin in such a manner. I thought site admin would have a higher moral standard but you obviously have other motives.

Be quiet, na only Ibadan and Ewedu with Amala you sabi. Brown roof republic citizen.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:23 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:52 am Quietly, slowly but surely, Pesseiro is changing SE into a more defensive team than we’ve witnessed in a long time. If he succeeds he would’ve changed the dna of our football to resemble that or more pragmatic countries like Croatia. All he needs now is for the supposed high octane offense to begin to click. Imho, he’s closer to it than we think.
Yes. In 3 games we have one of the best defenses and created 13 big chances, more than any other team. All that needs to happen is for the defense to remain solid and chance conversion to increase. If we score just 30% of our big chances we’ll be unstoppable in Africa.

Just Africa?
Odas,

Parkerland,

I neva no as I go do am-ooo! E be like say I go woch the tin, but I still get smol fear inside me. Thus, for naw, I no no weda I go woch the tin, or not, but I go danda very close
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Coach wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:30 pm Big George Elokobi has just pulled off a blinder, 2-1 vs Ipswich at Portman Road. Maidstone deep in the trenches of the FA Cup. Splendid display. Has just given a rallying call for Cameroon.
That my neighbor and class mate in primary school. Guy didn't start taking soccer seriously until he was going to college. Look at him today
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think the 'Amberzonians' [Amberzon] is the part of Cameroon seeking to breakaway and be a nation of their own, or join Nigeria. I could be wrong, though.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@BMB, Maidstone rode their luck but had a clear plan to hit the high line of the Tractor Boys on the counter. Well executed. Great verticality, hit the flanks behind the fullbacks and hard runners through the middle. 6th tier if not mistaken. Will be hard pressed to find a clearer game plan later this evening. Welldone to George, hopefully a huge away draw in the next round.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Babalawo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:27 pm

Be quiet, na only Ibadan and Ewedu with Amala you sabi. Brown roof republic citizen.
Ok red roof citizen. Nkwobi with yellow gari is good too.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Odas wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:23 pm

Just Africa?
Odas,

Parkerland,

I neva no as I go do am-ooo! E be like say I go woch the tin, but I still get smol fear inside me. Thus, for naw, I no no weda I go woch the tin, or not, but I go danda very close
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bamenda boy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:32 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:30 pm Big George Elokobi has just pulled off a blinder, 2-1 vs Ipswich at Portman Road. Maidstone deep in the trenches of the FA Cup. Splendid display. Has just given a rallying call for Cameroon.
That my neighbor and class mate in primary school. Guy didn't start taking soccer seriously until he was going to college. Look at him today
George is 37 years old. Is that true? I would think you will be in your mid 40s minimum for how long you’ve been on CE.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Oya no vex. Amala, Ggegiri and Ewedu na di sweetest food combination in the World.
Last edited by truetalk on Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

packerland wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:02 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:32 pm
George is 37 years old. Is that true? I would think you will be in your mid 40s minimum for how long you’ve been on CE.
:taunt:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Greetings CE's. You know I had to log on today. I have very fond memories of IL v SE clashes from yester year. I am nervous. May the best team win.⚽️⚽️⚽️
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Makanaky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:29 pm Greetings CE's. You know I had to log on today. I have very fond memories of IL v SE clashes from yester year.
I am nervous. May the best team win.⚽️⚽️⚽️
Thanks, you are a true sports fan.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Makanaky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:29 pm Greetings CE's. You know I had to log on today. I have very fond memories of IL v SE clashes from yester year. I am nervous. May the best team win.⚽️⚽️⚽️
Pure class :thumb:

May the best team win
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:21 pm
Makanaky wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:29 pm Greetings CE's. You know I had to log on today. I have very fond memories of IL v SE clashes from yester year. I am nervous. May the best team win.⚽️⚽️⚽️
Pure class :thumb:

May the best team win
:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Out with the lager louts. 1994 strip, Tollington Arms. Strictly for the thoroughbreds. Four pints in, two vodka chasers:

And it’s, hi ho, Super Eagles
and away you go,
Osim-mhen I see your boots are shining
But I won’t make a fuss,
though it’s obvious.

3-2….and it’s,
hi ho, Super Eagles
and away you go,
Osim-mhen I see your boots are shining
But I won’t make a fuss,
though it’s obvious.
Last edited by Coach on Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Cameroon (0-0)

Post by icee »

Prediction = Iwobi Scores