Terem Moffi.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Terem Moffi.

Post by bushboy »

Dude flew all the way from France for this? A starter for Nice banging goals against PSG, but has to watch Onuachu come off the bench ahead of him game after game?
I don't like it ONE BIT!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Terem Moffi.

Post by Synopsis »

Onuachu is better at holding the ball in the last minutes and his height is good against crosses in the box.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Onuachu wasn't the one called when Boniface got injured. It was Moffi. So clearly he is ahead of him in the pecking order. So it really confusing me Moffi hasn't played a single minute.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 am Onuachu wasn't the one called when Boniface got injured. It was Moffi. So clearly he is ahead of him in the pecking order. So it really confusing me Moffi hasn't played a single minute.
but the SE won, no?
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 am Onuachu wasn't the one called when Boniface got injured. It was Moffi. So clearly he is ahead of him in the pecking order. So it really confusing me Moffi hasn't played a single minute.
Peseiro explained this in a press conference that Onuachu is similar to Sadiq. He said similar qualities. Moffitt will get his chance to play but I can't fault the coaching crew for not getting him in.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The basketballer was horrific.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:58 am The basketballer was horrific.
Please be quiet! Spewing garbage all the time. What was he supposed to do with the less than 10 mins he had to play? Just open your mouth waaaaa and be spewing rubbish all the time.
Peter Obi For President 2023
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You no know ball. He played his role very well when he came on. His job was to keep the ball and kill the game. He did it brilliantly.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Why not just stay with the insult? Why lie now? Are you ethnically Nigerian?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

With all your ITK on Osimhen, you don’t know why Onuachu is preferred to Moffi in the dying minutes of a game?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I am now convinced that you are not a serious person.
Your post makes zero sense.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:22 am
With all your ITK on Osimhen, you don’t know why Onuachu is preferred to Moffi in the dying minutes of a game?
:rotf: :rotf: by their own words shall they reveal their iberiberism.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

You want Moffi to come take the ball to the corner flag and waste time? 😂 Una no serious…Let the bballer use his big frame for what it’s meant for abeg
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:29 am Dude flew all the way from France for this? A starter for Nice banging goals against PSG, but has to watch Onuachu come off the bench ahead of him game after game?
I don't like it ONE BIT!!
He’s free to go back to France.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Babalawo wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:00 am
What was he supposed to do with the less than 10 mins he had to play?
Not trip over himself.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

KIZONZO wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:56 am
Peseiro explained this in a press conference that Onuachu is similar to Sadiq. He said similar qualities. Moffitt will get his chance to play but I can't fault the coaching crew for not getting him in.
The problem now for Moffi is, despite not having played, the SE team is doing FAIRLY well and usually, coaches are very hesitant to alter the dynamics of a winning team. However, let's wait and see, Moffi's chances will probably come soon
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 am
Babalawo wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:00 am
What was he supposed to do with the less than 10 mins he had to play?
Not trip over himself.
He didn’t lose the ball though
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cut this nonsense. Moffi is the better player no doubt but in that situation, Onuachu was the right sub. Let’s be up by 3 goals or God forbid down a goal and let’s see if Moffi doesn’t get a chance. If that happens the Peseiro is crazy.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Peseiro in response to a question on how he selected his squad said one of the reasons he used in selection was players that would not create a toxic atmosphere in the camp if they’re not playing.
Not every player will see action in this AFCON, especially with the way the team is setup.
Any player who is unhappy should be allowed to leave the camp just like England did with Ben White at the last World Cup.
Even an experienced player like Iheanacho may not taste any action in the AFCON
I am happy