So against Angola...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
So against Angola...

Post by Tobi17 »

How do we approach that game?

Cause truth be told this Angolan team is one team that truly scares me, even more than Senegal, Morocco etc...something about Angola always causing us upsets historically.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So against Angola...

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:41 pm How do we approach that game?

Cause truth be told this Angolan team is one team that truly scares me, even more than Senegal, Morocco etc...something about Angola always causing us upsets historically.
When the time comes, we will figure out what to do, but from the way I feel right now, based on what I saw, I believe we can beat Angola.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

We have the best team in this tournament, once we can start scoring no team has a chance against us
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

omey2k4 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:48 am We have the best team in this tournament, once we can start scoring no team has a chance against us
Where did you appear from?

Welcome back!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

omey2k4 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:48 am We have the best team in this tournament, once we can start scoring no team has a chance against us

Welcome back!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

truetalk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:53 am

Welcome back!
He just came back from the long vacation he had, which he embarked without telling anyone. Now that the Palm wine is finished, he surfaced :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.