Who are the designated PK takers in our team?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Who are the designated PK takers in our team?

Post by Tobi17 »

I know Ekong is good at PKs and will always step up if we have a PK shootout situation as a decider, but which other players are good at taking PKs in this team? just in case....
Next
Egg
Egg
Re: Who are the designated PK takers in our team?

Post by Next »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:02 pm I know Ekong is good at PKs and will always step up if we have a PK shootout situation as a decider, but which other players are good at taking PKs in this team? just in case....
According to Information in the game of play:

Ekong
Simon
Musa(if he plays)
Lookman
Victor O.

The rest l'm not sure. But somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Ciao
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Next wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:02 pm I know Ekong is good at PKs and will always step up if we have a PK shootout situation as a decider, but which other players are good at taking PKs in this team? just in case....
According to Information in the game of play:

Ekong
Simon
Musa(if he plays)
Lookman
Victor O.

The rest l'm not sure. But somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Ciao
A penalty shoot out is really a 50/50 crapshoot. I pray we win in open play and not have go to penalties. Everyone playing at the time, including the goal keeper, is eligible if both teams keep scoring. It got down to the goal keepers in the Egypt vs DRC game.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nobody. The team is not preparing for penalties, they’re winning their games. However, y’all free to practice pks in your flats if you wish.
OCCUPY NFF!!
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

Iwobi is another good penalty taker
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:10 am Nobody. The team is not preparing for penalties, they’re winning their games. However, y’all free to practice pks in your flats if you wish.

:rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:10 am Nobody. The team is not preparing for penalties, they’re winning their games. However, y’all free to practice pks in your flats if you wish.
KPAM, times [X] 10
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kai, na wa-ooo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.