Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Camp News

Post by truetalk »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:50 pm
Enugu II wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:36 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:50 pm
Kai, Peseiro's answer to the change in fan criticism shows how much and how deeply he has been hurt by the criticism.
I am going to sheath my sword for now, but he needs to go to hell and burn there! These coaches truly annoy me and they are the reason most of our players are now mentally weak. Does he even know what it means to play for Nigeria? Does he know what it means to coach Nigeria? Do we even have an on-boarding orientation process when we have a new coach or when a new player is invited, aside from the rubbish "climb a chair and sing a nonsense song?" It is clear that there is no serious orientation process. If there was, these people will understand what it means to wear our shirt or coach us.

You played against Zimbabwe, Lesotho, GB, Saudi etc etc and stunk up the place and you want us to send you flowers with honey? ko ni da fu e! I dont blame you.

I just pray we win this tournament and if he is so hurt, he can eff off and move on. Bloody L05er!
If this is sheathing your sword, ...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PS. No one should send me any PM about cautioning on language. That is for Chairman Cellular
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I no be hater o! I’m just posting camp news o!😁

Super Eagles injury update: Ahmed Musa, Osayi out
Score Nigeria Editor by Score Nigeria Editor January 31, 2024 9:42 pm
Super Eagles fly out to Guinea Bissau, NFF boss demands total commitment
Bright Osayi - Super Eagles defender
SHARES

FacebookTwitterEmailWhatsAppShare
Captain Ahmed Musa and Bright Osayi-Samuel will miss Friday’s AFCON quarterfinal against Angola due to injury.

Turkey-based forward Ahmed Musa injured his thigh in training this week and has since not trained with the rest of the squad.

The 2013 AFCON champion has yet to feature at this AFCON.

His contract at his Turkish club ends this summer.

Fenerbache defender Osayi-Samuel is also out with possibly a knee problem.

He has thus far made two appearances for the Super Eagles in Cote d’Ivoire.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

highbury wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:03 pm

Haba Danfo Driver!! Why are you cursing the man? I no expect that from you na. I also wasn't a fan of the coach but if he is getting the results we should support him and the players
Synopsis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:50 pm
Relax :shock:
Enough is enough, my brothers! This is ridiculous! Keshi, Amodu, Siasia, Eguavoen and the rest were roundly insulted and verbally assaulted. None of them came on social media to cry about it. Here, we have a guy who has been very very poor, and he has the guts to question us?? Would he question Portuguese supporters like this if he was the Portugal coach??? He works for us and when his performance is poor, he should shut his mouth and accept the criticism. He has been very poor and the honest truth is that even in this tournament, his team has been fantastic in just two games!

We are literally saving his tattered career, and he should be thankful for what we are about to do for him. This is a guy who left Venezuela in complete disgrace!

Enough!! Thats how the other one, ****, came here and told us that we should only aspire to learn. This one has shown up and cannot take the Nigerian way of criticism. And we wonder why our players have become so mentally weak? Why Okoye needs to take maternity leave??? Why Uzoho cannot get on a football pitch without having a mental breakdown? Why our players cannot log into social media without taking pills to help them??

Enough!! If you cannot take the heat, win us the trophy and you can move on! :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Nwabali is fit and ready to go. Yessssss!!! :thumbs:
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Why does Owngoal keep pushing the narrative that Nwabali is not fit ?

I swear that site is in the pocket of certain players.

LOL at old Man Musa getting injured while being a cheerleader !!!!!!

Is this even news ? Dude was never gonna see a second on the pitch regardless.

If this fool cannot see the writing on the wall that his career as a SE is done, then he is truly a shameless individual.

RETIRE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Musa - $30k
Uzoho - $30k
Ojo - $30k

Thats $90k. Just imagine the NFF official(s) who has(have) cashed out by splitting a percentage of that $90k.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:53 pm Why does Owngoal keep pushing the narrative that Nwabali is not fit ?

If this fool cannot see the writing on the wall that his career as a SE is done, then he is truly a shameless individual.

RETIRE.
You can also join the CIV forum and spare us your daily Musa hate. . Musa is not on the team their.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:49 pm Musa - $30k
Uzoho - $30k
Ojo - $30k

Thats $90k. Just imagine the NFF official(s) who has(have) cashed out by splitting a percentage of that $90k.
See money
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

truetalk wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:26 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:50 pm
Enugu II wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:36 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:50 pm
Kai, Peseiro's answer to the change in fan criticism shows how much and how deeply he has been hurt by the criticism.
I am going to sheath my sword for now, but he needs to go to hell and burn there! These coaches truly annoy me and they are the reason most of our players are now mentally weak. Does he even know what it means to play for Nigeria? Does he know what it means to coach Nigeria? Do we even have an on-boarding orientation process when we have a new coach or when a new player is invited, aside from the rubbish "climb a chair and sing a nonsense song?" It is clear that there is no serious orientation process. If there was, these people will understand what it means to wear our shirt or coach us.

You played against Zimbabwe, Lesotho, GB, Saudi etc etc and stunk up the place and you want us to send you flowers with honey? ko ni da fu e! I dont blame you.

I just pray we win this tournament and if he is so hurt, he can eff off and move on. Bloody L05er!
If this is sheathing your sword, ...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PS. No one should send me any PM about cautioning on language. That is for Chairman Cellular
Did you listen to what he said? Maybe it’s his bad English, and I didn’t hear 100% of it, but what I heard from him was pretty balanced and professional on that question
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:05 am [media] [/media]
How does it feel, Kongi, to see a coach who is not interested in just learning? :D
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:48 am
How does it feel, Kongi, to see a coach who is not interested in just learning? :D
Haven’t you been calling for his termination for the past yr like most of us?
OCCUPY NFF!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:13 pm
highbury wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:03 pm

Haba Danfo Driver!! Why are you cursing the man? I no expect that from you na. I also wasn't a fan of the coach but if he is getting the results we should support him and the players
Synopsis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:50 pm
Relax :shock:
Enough is enough, my brothers! This is ridiculous! Keshi, Amodu, Siasia, Eguavoen and the rest were roundly insulted and verbally assaulted. None of them came on social media to cry about it. Here, we have a guy who has been very very poor, and he has the guts to question us?? Would he question Portuguese supporters like this if he was the Portugal coach??? He works for us and when his performance is poor, he should shut his mouth and accept the criticism. He has been very poor and the honest truth is that even in this tournament, his team has been fantastic in just two games!

We are literally saving his tattered career, and he should be thankful for what we are about to do for him. This is a guy who left Venezuela in complete disgrace!

Enough!! Thats how the other one, ****, came here and told us that we should only aspire to learn. This one has shown up and cannot take the Nigerian way of criticism. And we wonder why our players have become so mentally weak? Why Okoye needs to take maternity leave??? Why Uzoho cannot get on a football pitch without having a mental breakdown? Why our players cannot log into social media without taking pills to help them??

Enough!! If you cannot take the heat, win us the trophy and you can move on! :veryangry:

“I have taken vaccine against criticism”- Peseiro says ahead of Nigeria vs Angola clash

The Super Eagles boss has been on the receiving end of many criticisms, but he says he is not bothered

Super Eagles coach Jose Peseiro has stated that he is not affected by the criticisms he gets from Nigerian football fans, Soccernet.ng reports.

Peseiro has not inspired much confidence since he became coach of the Super Eagles two years ago. With him in charge of the team, they struggled to defeat even seemingly easy opponents.

However, the team has improved at the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, winning three of their four games and conceding just one goal. Still, some fans have not been impressed by the team, and it could become worse if the Super Eagles lose to Angola in the quarter-finals on Friday.

Nonetheless, Peseiro insists that he is unbothered by the constant criticisms from fans.
“If it was 20 years ago, it’s possible that fans’ influence would affect me. But at this moment of my career, 63 years old, I’ve taken too much vaccine for good.

“But it is both ways- whether the comments are bad or good- the key point is to keep the balance. No coach deserves everybody to speak well about him like a god or a Superman,” Peseiro said per Soccernet.ng.
Peseiro has guided Nigeria into the quarter-finals of the AFCON, and he has a good shot at reaching the semi-final because they are facing an Angola side who are the underdogs on paper.

Presently, Nigeria are the favorite at the AFCON, and winning the competition would put most of Peseiro’s critics to bed.

https://soccernet.ng/2024/02/afcon-2023 ... clash.html
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:58 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:48 am
Haven’t you been calling for his termination for the past yr like most of us?
How does it feel to see a coach who is NOT interested in just learning, Kongi?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Probably because they are way smarter than you and unlike you, will deliberately confuse our enemies!

Let Angola find out about Nwabali's fitness after the match!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:53 pm Why does Owngoal keep pushing the narrative that Nwabali is not fit ?

RETIRE.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 pm
Is it just me or dos Nwabali have a slight South African accent? His accent seems to have another influence besides Niaja. What is it?
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Captain Ekong

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He should get his coaching certificate quick quick and come and take over the team once he retires.
maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:53 pm Captain Ekong

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:26 pm He should get his coaching certificate quick quick and come and take over the team once he retires.
maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:53 pm Captain Ekong

We've jumped off the Yobo bandwagon.

All Aboooaarrfd Wagon Ekong!!!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm hearing Osimhen isn't traveling to Bouake with the rest of the team cause he's Nursing a stomach discomfort, hope he gets better before the game.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Victor Osimhen did not go to Bouake with the rest of the SE. He has an abdominal discomfort which is being monitored by the medical team in Abidjan and if he overcomes it, will join the squad in Bouake tomorrow
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:48 pm I'm hearing Osimhen isn't traveling to Bouake with the rest of the team cause he's Nursing a stomach discomfort, hope he gets better before the game.
The same owngoal is reporting that the basketballer is favored to start over Moffi.

God punish Peseiro if he ever dares such.