Nwabili TAKE A F$%^ing BOW!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili TAKE A F$%^ing BOW!!!

Post by green4life »

Damunk wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:29 am
Lolly wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:32 pm
Ugbowo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:16 pm
Ugbowo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:10 pm Color me skeptical.

I am NOT SOLD.

He doesn't fill me with confidence. He is always screaming and yelling like he is a bag of nerves and seems he may have slower than normal reflexes because of how big he is. He also looks like he has small hands.

We are a very defensive team so he is protected. He is yet to be tested.
This narrative is quite interesting. Especially when he has saved at least 4-5 one-v-one in the last 3 games. One-v-one! 3 of them in the CIV game. :lol:

For me, the yardstick we have used to judge him is that he is better than Uzoho. :lol: We have suffered a lot, so anything will be helpful at this point. I have been very impressed with him and my goal and hope is that he will become our 3rd choice goalkeeper. Just imagine we have 2 goalkeepers ahead of him! That would mean that we are set!!!
I agree that he is a third choice at best. His best save was the 1V1 against CIV. All the other long range efforts he looked panicked. He was well positioned for a few of them.
And who are the first two choices?
Okoye will be back to reclaim his no 1 spot.
Bag of nerves Okoye who couldn't handle the weight of a green jersey? Okay ooo! :dream:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:21 am What am I reading here about Nwabali isn't good enough. Smh. Now his yelling at his defense nah issue? Ok oooo. Bring back Uzoho so he can man the post and organize the defense because he won't yell.
Baba if I talk say the thing no shock me na lie I dey talk...Fans funny mehn :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robbynice wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:34 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:21 am What am I reading here about Nwabali isn't good enough. Smh. Now his yelling at his defense nah issue? Ok oooo. Bring back Uzoho so he can man the post and organize the defense because he won't yell.
Baba if I talk say the thing no shock me na lie I dey talk...Fans funny mehn :rotf:
Don't worry. Okoye will come back to the rescue and reclaim the #1 shirt :dream:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I dont like the yelling.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwabili TAKE A FOCKING BOW!!!

Post by Odas »

Babalawo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:25 pm Easy tigers! Easy!!!

He was just ok, we tend to overhype players on CE!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We always do, mainly from excitement. The same we, will be in a hurry to abuse the keeper as soon as an error is made
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

green4life wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:38 pm
Don't worry. Okoye will come back to the rescue and reclaim the #1 shirt :dream:
Oh yeah? When is Okoye coming back, Sir?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:41 pm I dont like the yelling.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

What a goalkeeper! :clap: I have not been calm watching the Eagles for years. I forgot how it felt.

I hope our coach has learned that there are players our there and we should go for them. Burying your head in the sand and refusing to look at other options is just silly
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I hope he gets a good move to Europe. What a MAN
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sunset wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:07 pm

Still yet to be tested sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
vs. Cape Verde ke? :lol: :lol:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:59 pm

vs. Cape Verde ke? :lol: :lol:

The disrespect Bafana suffers from Nigerians. Suya (RIP) showed them pepper.

Anyway, Cape Verde vs Bafana still needs to be played, and SE will meet the winner of that game.
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

The games we lost or drew with teams meant to be minnows, plus Ghana and Tunisia 🤣, it was one or two small tests that made us concede goals. He has had his one or two tests per game and come out on top. We are happy with that.

Plus after the way the grabbis shouted at Iwobi and is it Onyeka, for poor midfield play that Angola almost scored from, I am sure his tests will continue to reduce. Good for everyone. Maybe Peseiro was worried he Nwabali would attack Iwobi and Onyeka if they messed up again that why he substituted both 🤣🤣🤣
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Re: Nwabili - I said on the zoom call after the first game that this team was on a higher level because of the New GK. That view was reitereated after the 2nd game. This is the major difference in the team. Put Uzoho or Okoye in this game and we go down very early.

I also said Rohr and Eguavoen deserved to be fired for settling for Akpeyi, Uzoho and Okoye over the last 5 years.

Hopefully Uzoho and Okoye focus on their club careers after this. One of the prospects has confirmed himself to be a solid #1. We now need 2 or 3 more solid keepers for the rotation, and we're set
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

airwolex wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:59 pm I hope he gets a good move to Europe. What a MAN

He oozes oodles of confidence. It's sad that it took a goalkeeping crisis for us to give his talent a chance.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Thats one of his better qualities. You have to be able to control your backfield
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Really did not have much to do today....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:35 pm
Thats one of his better qualities. You have to be able to control your backfield
You for just laugh leave the guy. Go and tell Peter Schmeichel, David Seaman and Bruce Grobbelaar that you dont like yelling :lol: :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Odas wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:43 pm
The sarcasm icon wasn’t obvious :dream:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BigMuze wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:27 pm

The games we lost or drew with teams meant to be minnows, plus Ghana and Tunisia 🤣, it was one or two small tests that made us concede goals. He has had his one or two tests per game and come out on top. We are happy with that.

Plus after the way the grabbis shouted at Iwobi and is it Onyeka, for poor midfield play that Angola almost scored from, I am sure his tests will continue to reduce. Good for everyone. Maybe Peseiro was worried he Nwabali would attack Iwobi and Onyeka if they messed up again that why he substituted both 🤣🤣🤣
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

txj wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:37 pm Really did not have much to do today....
With any of your other options at the position, you'd have been chasing the game from around the 5th minute of the 1st half.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

green4life wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:41 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:43 pm
The sarcasm icon wasn’t obvious :dream:
Nope the sarcasm wasn't. What I didn't want to do was to ASSUME, therefore, I asked to be sure
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

theDunamis wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:32 pm
airwolex wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:59 pm I hope he gets a good move to Europe. What a MAN

He oozes oodles of confidence. It's sad that it took a goalkeeping crisis for us to give his talent a chance.
We didn’t have a goalkeeping crisis. We’ve always had competent goalkeepers but successive coaches kept making the wrong choices. Nwabili should probably have been in the picture all along, possibly Ezenwa’s backup and successor. In my opinion, Uzoho and Okoye were brought into the mix far too early🤔❗️

Cheers.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:54 pmWe didn’t have a goalkeeping crisis. We’ve always had competent goalkeepers but successive coaches kept making the wrong choices. Nwabili should probably have been in the picture all along, possibly Ezenwa’s backup and successor. In my opinion, Uzoho and Okoye were brought into the mix far too early🤔❗️

Cheers.

Dude, we had a goalkeeping crisis. The entire nation used to sit on pins and needles whenever a good shot and sometimes even routine balls go towards our goal.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!