Frank Onyeka

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Frank Onyeka

Post by Paveman »

I think we are underestimating his contribution in this AFCON.
In my mind he was today’s MOTM.
Donzman
Egg
Egg
Re: Frank Onyeka

Post by Donzman »

He's a major workhorse. Without him we have no midfield.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I think he is out of the final match with two yellow cards! I may be wrong do!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Undertaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:22 am I think he is out of the final match with two yellow cards! I may be wrong do!
He got a yellow today?
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

No, he is not out of the final. He received one against Guinea Bissau not against CMR or Angola.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Undertaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:22 am I think he is out of the final match with two yellow cards! I may be wrong do!
they changed that rule after pitroipia was supposed to miss the final against Nigeria years back,
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Frank the tank makes indidi look like an amateur
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Olayemi14 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:48 am No, he is not out of the final. He received one against Guinea Bissau not against CMR or Angola.
That is great news! We need all our best players against CIV!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Top player. He puts in the work for sure. He is the type of player that does the less glamorous work that is crucial to the team
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:23 am Top player. He puts in the work for sure. He is the type of player that does the less glamorous work that is crucial to the team
Thompson Oliha like...
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Olayemi14 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:11 am
YUJAM wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:23 am Top player. He puts in the work for sure. He is the type of player that does the less glamorous work that is crucial to the team
Thompson Oliha like...
Both men grew up in Benin.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

He has been fantastic….off the ball. Knows exactly when to step/press and when to hold. Something Yusuf has no clue. Very strong in the tackle and has grown into the role of sensing danger. Boy has been good.

He’s just not good with the ball…especially passing/crossing. He’s serviceable driving and usually packs a cannon in that right leg.

He Dey try well well.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:16 am He has been fantastic….off the ball. Knows exactly when to step/press and when to hold. Something Yusuf has no clue. Very strong in the tackle and has grown into the role of sensing danger. Boy has been good.

He’s just not good with the ball…especially passing/crossing. He’s serviceable driving and usually packs a cannon in that right leg.

He Dey try well well.
You are right. But he is working so hard to defend that he is probably mentally so tired that his quality diminishes. He plays in a very different manner with his club, but is probably mentally less focussed on his defensive duties and can give more quality.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

baller
once the midfield clicks, the burden will be less and he can relax, right now he's overused.
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Limited in his shooting ability but the dude puts in a full shift every game. When Alhassan came on, it was Iwobi that got yanked, highlighting that he remains our first choice enforcer in the m/f. Just like Uzoho, Ndidi may have a tough fight on his hands to reclaim his shirt.

His tackling is on point, snuffs out danger promptly and has a boeing engine under his bonnet. A real unsung hero but a coaches delight..
NationsCup
Egg
Egg

Post by NationsCup »

Mr Shows wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:04 am Limited in his shooting ability but the dude puts in a full shift every game. When Alhassan came on, it was Iwobi that got yanked, highlighting that he remains our first choice enforcer in the m/f. Just like Uzoho, Ndidi may have a tough fight on his hands to reclaim his shirt.

His tackling is on point, snuffs out danger promptly and has a boeing engine under his bonnet. A real unsung hero but a coaches delight..
"... boeing engine under his bonnet. " :D

That's interesting
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

How will an Ndidi/Onyeka midfield look?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:33 am How will an Ndidi/Onyeka midfield look?
With the new mould Ndidi it could work but I think they’re fighting for the same spot in the current system.

Frank is not just a tank, he’s also heat seeking missile. Dude is the main reason this system works.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

Mr Shows wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:04 am Limited in his shooting ability but the dude puts in a full shift every game. When Alhassan came on, it was Iwobi that got yanked, highlighting that he remains our first choice enforcer in the m/f. Just like Uzoho, Ndidi may have a tough fight on his hands to reclaim his shirt.

Actually, once Ndidi is back, assuming he maintains his pre-injury form, the best formation would be 352 with a very mobile 5 midfield consisting of a double pivot of Ndidi and Onyeka as DM/box to box, a playmaker (Iwobi etc) supported by the wing backs (Aina, Sanusi etc). That team would be formidable.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Frank Onyeka is our NUMBER ONE in the midfield.
Fantastic player.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

He is a better box to box midfielder than Ndidi. Ndidi that is jittery with the ball at his feet.
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

Frank the Tank, the Destroyer
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved