Congrats to Musa & Omeruo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Congrats to Musa & Omeruo

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Only Nigerian players with 2 Afcon medals. Gold in 2013 at least Silver in 2024.

If they win Afcon they’ll be the only 2 Nigerians ever to win 2 Afcons. No other Nigerian players have ever done so. :laugh: It’s gets worse; there’s another Afcon next yr. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Musa about to set another record

Post by truetalk »

Hayatou ('88) and Abacha ('96 and '98) really messed us up.

This should not be the case.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

truetalk wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:18 am Hayatou ('88) and Abacha ('96 and '98) really messed us up.

What about ('2000) ('2015) and ('2017)
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

truetalk wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:18 am Hayatou ('88) and Abacha ('96 and '98) really messed us up.

Can’t rewrite history. The much maligned Musa is about to be- the most decorated SE player in Africa. Abacha is dead but Miss is still collecting medals. I predict that VE will be a moderator at the CIV forum when Musa gets his 3rd Afcon title next yr. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Actually, he has already won at least a silver. Thats already a record. Congrats to El Capitan Musa and Omeruo.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Congrats to Musa & Omeruo

Post by waka-man »

They also both have bronzes from 2019.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:36 am They also both have bronzes from 2019.
Kai… I’m a late 5yrs late to this party. So they’ve both won Gold. Silica and Brons. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:11 am Only Nigerian players with 2 Afcon medals. Gold in 2013 at least Silver in 2024.

If they win Afcon they’ll be the only 2 Nigerians ever to win 2 Afcons. No other Nigerian players have ever done so. :laugh: It’s gets worse; there’s another Afcon next yr. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
At least Omeruo has played and scored a penalty.

Musa is a pathetic loser who has to influence his way on to the team, knowing he is SHI$, and knowing he will never play.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Come to think of it.

Musa barely even played in the 2013 title.

Undeserving loser.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 am Come to think of it.

Musa barely even played in the 2013 title.

Undeserving loser.
:rotf:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:11 am Only Nigerian players with 2 Afcon medals. Gold in 2013 at least Silver in 2024.

Musa is a pathetic loser who has to influence his way on to the team, knowing he is SHI$, and knowing he will never play.
Your obsession with him is worrying. Him teef ya woman?
He was integral to both the 2013 and 2019 teams. Stop hating.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

What about Daniel Amokachi

Silver medal 1900
Bronze 1992
Gold 1994

Sunday Oliseh
Gold 1994
Silver 2000
Bronze 2002

And so on..
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

VE can be extreme with his expressions but he's right,

Musa is one lucky SOB (and I meant that with the lightest of humor intended)...this guy played absolutely little to no role in the 2013 AFCON winning journey, and here is he again potentially looking to lift another trophy by being a cheerleader and water break motivator from the bench...not his fan in the least but you've got to admire his ability to be a successful parasite with international trophies.

The true veteran hero from that 2013 team is OMERUO, absolute top player who has given far more to the national colors yet remains under-appreciated.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 am

That's a bold assertion and highly disrespectful to the true heroes of 2013 like Sunday Mbah, Vic Moses, Enyeama and Mikel obi
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

donadoni wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:17 am What about Daniel Amokachi

Silver medal 1900
Bronze 1992
Gold 1994

Sunday Oliseh
Gold 1994
Silver 2000
Bronze 2002

And so on..
Ok. So the only record left is 2 Gold medals. Don’t worry, Musa will pick it up on Sunday. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:22 am

by being a cheerleader and water break motivator from the bench...not his fan in the least but you've got to admire his ability to be a successful parasite with international trophies.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaiiiii you wan kill me before the Sunday final !!!!

Water break motivator
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:24 am

That's a bold assertion and highly disrespectful to the true heroes of 2013 like Sunday Mbah, Vic Moses, Enyeama and Mikel obi
How you figure? English dey hard you? He was integral. Just like Omeruo and Onuachu are integral to this team. That’s not disrespectful to Ekong or Aina or Osimhen just because they’ve done a lot more.

Na wah sha.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:28 am

Can’t rewrite history. The much maligned Musa is about to be- the most decorated SE player in Africa. Abacha is dead but Miss is still collecting medals. I predict that VE will be a moderator at the CIV forum when Musa gets his 3rd Afcon title next yr. :rotf:
… and he will ban anyone who doesn’t advocate that Musa be dropped🤔🤣❗️

Cheers.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

donadoni wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:17 am What about Daniel Amokachi

Silver medal 1900
Bronze 1992
Gold 1994

Sunday Oliseh
Gold 1994
Silver 2000
Bronze 2002

And so on..
:evil: :twisted:
But Ahmed Musa is about to get 2 golds ...which is worth more than any of the above... !! :mrgreen:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:31 am Actually, he has already won at least a silver. Thats already a record. Congrats to El Capitan Musa and Omeruo.
Well; sometimes, that's how the Cookie crumbles and hence people's luck are different, so ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:03 am

How you figure? English dey hard you? He was integral. Just like Omeruo and Onuachu are integral to this team. That’s not disrespectful to Ekong or Aina or Osimhen just because they’ve done a lot more.

Na wah sha.
"Integral" is relative and a very contextual word, was Musa a part of the 2013 team? Yes he was...was he INTEGRAL to the success of that AFCON win based on his contributions to the field of play? I'm sure you have the honesty and brains to see where there's a problem with that submission. Once again Musa was an inconsequential and almost inconspicuous factor when we last won the AFCON, just like he is now in this team...and will always be however how shameless Musa house-boys like you will keep lying to yourselves that Musa is any more useful than that nice ball boy who stands by the sidelines to share water to the players on their breaks...Musa is a water break motivator at best, which is fine!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:38 am
waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:03 am

Na wah sha.
"Integral" is relative and a very contextual word, was Musa a part of the 2013 team? Yes he was...was he INTEGRAL to the success of that AFCON win based on his contributions to the field of play? I'm sure you have the honesty and brains to see where there's a problem with that submission. Once again Musa was an inconsequential and almost inconspicuous factor when we last won the AFCON, just like he is now in this team...and will always be however how shameless Musa house-boys like you will keep lying to yourselves that Musa is any more useful than that nice ball boy who stands by the sidelines to share water to the players on their breaks...Musa is a water break motivator at best, which is fine!
See you now. Brains. Don’t make me laugh. Run a poll on this site and ask people to compare my brains to yours. It won’t be close. I thought you had found a smart way to find middle ground when you started with context and relativity, but alas you just want to knock Musa down.

For the record, I think it’s mad that Musa is at this afcon. Stinks to high heavens. So your playground moan of houseboys etc has neither grounds nor merit. But I’m not so blinded by hate that I can’t acknowledge his contributions to a tournament where, yes, he was an integral part of the team.

So to the matter at hand:

To say a player who featured in 5 games, started 2 of those and was among our goal scorers in the competition is not just daft, it’s based on some weird and ridiculous agenda that puts you as a hater.

But please keep arguing against that fact. You’re just helping make the point that your weird agenda clouds whatever thinking faculties you might possess (although I suspect I’m being very kind to think you possess any).
Last edited by waka-man on Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

They also both won bronze in 2019.