Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by airwolex »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:19 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:16 pm
The Manager elaborates on what I always thought was Musa's role behind the scenes. It is indeed a critical role of stitching the team together. It should not be undervalued.

That actually reminds me about the difference between those who think you can BUILD a team by using the best skilled individuals and those who realize that it is more complex than that.

A successful TEAM often requires building its parts in ways to maximize synergy. Thus, you must have those who are hardworking who sacrifice for others, the highly skilled ones, etc. It is a complex process that does not and should not depend on simply having the most skilled players.

As for Musa, I do not think his contributions on the field are worth much. However, from this Peseiro talk it is clear that his contributions off it are immense.
Lol ok
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So is Iwobi injured or not
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:55 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:34 pm We will lose if Aribo starts. I would have Alhassan and Onyeka playing behind Iheanacho. 4-2-3-1.
what kind of fan are you? my goodness, carry go..i tire for some folks on this forum
It is ridiculous mehn...a damn shame if you ask me smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:22 pm
Wow Moffi is a carbon copy of his dad. What a piece of history. Hopefully Alex and Terem will also supply the next generation of eagles.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:34 pm We will lose if Aribo starts. I would have Alhassan and Onyeka playing behind Iheanacho. 4-2-3-1.
Nacho is not a midfielder, we will also lose with this nonsense.

Ajayi, Troost, Bassey
LWB: Simon
RWB: Aina
DM: Onyedika
CM: Onyeka
AM: Lookman
SS: Nacho
ST: Osimehn

That's the best we can do without Iwobi.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

iworo wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:46 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:38 pm Hearing bad news that Iwobi is out. Damn hope it is fake
Personally, I don’t think we’re gonna miss him. He has not been effective in this tournament.
Yea he has played below his normal standards and hasn't really looked fit as he normally does. That formation and calls for a ton of running in the middle and doesn't really suit his style of play. He has looked lethargic out there. That being said there are few players on the squad capable of relieving pressure from the back and moving the ball intelligently as well as Iwobi does.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:20 am
Nacho is not a midfielder, we will also lose with this nonsense.

Ajayi, Troost, Bassey
LWB: Simon
RWB: Aina
DM: Onyedika
CM: Onyeka
AM: Lookman
SS: Nacho
ST: Osimehn

That's the best we can do without Iwobi.
We playing 3-4-3. Anyone who thinks they will change a formation that led them to the final is high on Ayahuasca. The only real question is whether Zaidu is fit to start or Bright will replace him. I pray we have Zaidu fit as we need Aina manning that RB spot. Heller's height and positioning will be a major problem to deal with in this game.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:40 pm Done deal!!
Exclusive. boavistaoficial
and FCNantes
have a principle of agreement for Bruno Onyemaechi. Deal worth 3.2 million euros. Player is undergoing medical examinations. ✍🏼⏳

Me I no dey tell lies like the unrepentant liar on this forum. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Keep crying :lol:
Aribo 6 games! Aribo 6 games! Dubai Dubai! how nah? how market? Your white god did not seem to help you today? I take it you are somewhere weeping uncontrollably into your dirty spit-covered pillow? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:21 am let me get this right, we travelled to Dubai for 5 days or so. Played a Div 3 team and then one kind of Guinea. And then we came back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammy, is this the camp you were thinking of when you excitedly told me about the amazing facilities and all the AFCON teams we were going to be playing friendlies with there? You seemed excited before we went to Dubai for shopping..eh.. i mean, Camp. :taunt:
Are we ready to speak about our poor preparation for this tournament? Knowing full well that the weather in Ivory Coast had our players shattered due to poor conditioning and acclimatization?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Liar Liar pants on fire! Nobody expected the SE to get to the final of AFCON and going to Dubai worked well for the team!
The coward couldn’t even mention Dubai until after we lost the final. All the other teams that camped in West Africa, how did they do?
I’m sure the bloody liar is happy that Nigeria lost so he can make his usual daft points!
Genuine fans are still in a bad place over the loss but this one is already gloating!
I am happy
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

We need to organise a big parade for these guys
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Aribo 6 games! Aribi ribi ribi! Dubai!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The shameless quack agent is crying. :rotf: I thought your white god was going to shame your black brothers? Your shameless white god who got humiliated and outcoached like the quack coach that he is.

Cry harder! Yes, you are in a bad place and you absolutely deserve to be there and you will stay there! When you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail! People like you want mana to fall from heaven when you did not work hard? Thats why you are on twitter looking for clients, instead of scouting properly and engaging in proper agency business. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:48 pm We need to organise a big parade for these guys
We should organize a parade for finishing second??????

I know many of you who support English teams have picked up the loser mentality from your club of choice, but please dont bring us into your embarrassing situation.

Can you imagine??? organize parade for losing?