Against SA, probable Finidi 352 formation

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Against SA, probable Finidi 352 formation

Post by ohenhen1 »

The NFF need to schedule another friendly at the end of May. We have a lot of injuries. Need to call up more midfielders and defenders.

My projected 23 man list. No more time to experiment. All hands on deck.

GK- Nwabili, Uzoho, Obasogie
RWB- Tella, new RWB
LWB- Aina, new LWB
CB- Ajayi, Bassey, Omeruo, Awaziem, Osho, Tosin
MF- Iwobi, Ndidi, Onyeka, Onyedika,Yusuf, Akinsamiro
FW- Osimhen, Boniface, Lookman, Moffi

Starting 11
-------------------Nwabili-----------------------------

--------Omeruo------Ajayi------------Bassey-----------

Tella-----------Ndidi-----------Onyeka------------Aina--

--------------------------Iwobi------------------------------

------------Boniface/Lookman--------Osimhen-----------
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Against SA, probable Finidi 352 formation

Post by Tobi17 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:45 pm The NFF need to schedule another friendly at the end of May. We have a lot of injuries. Need to call up more midfielders and defenders.

My projected 23 man list. No more time to experiment. All hands on deck.

GK- Nwabili, Uzoho, Obasogie
RWB- Tella, new RWB
LWB- Aina, new LWB
CB- Ajayi, Bassey, Omeruo, Awaziem, Osho, Tosin
MF- Iwobi, Ndidi, Onyeka, Onyedika,Yusuf, Akinsamiro
FW- Osimhen, Boniface, Lookman, Moffi

Starting 11
-------------------Nwabili-----------------------------

--------Omeruo------Ajayi------------Bassey-----------

Tella-----------Ndidi-----------Onyeka------------Aina--

--------------------------Iwobi------------------------------

------------Boniface/Lookman--------Osimhen-----------
Dude, aren't you tired of this lame formation nonsense? Na wa o
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is between Sadiq, Awoniyi, and Moffi for one spot.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is between Sadiq, Awoniyi, and Moffi for one spot.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

One thing is for sure vs SA. Ohenhen's lineup and Finidi will not both be present at the game. If that line up rolls out the tunnel Finidi will not. If Finidi is coach, that will not be the lineup.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...formation formation, whatthefuuck is this formation shiit?
Get quality and professional players who are committed to play ball and win matches.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:38 pm One thing is for sure vs SA. Ohenhen's lineup and Finidi will not both be present at the game. If that line up rolls out the tunnel Finidi will not. If Finidi is coach, that will not be the lineup.
If Finidi is not the coach. I will not waste my time watching a failed journey man foreign mercenary coach. Will find something better to do with my time. Just like Senegal. Hopefully one day people will stop been delusional to think the white man will save them,

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:38 pm One thing is for sure vs SA. Ohenhen's lineup and Finidi will not both be present at the game. If that line up rolls out the tunnel Finidi will not. If Finidi is coach, that will not be the lineup.
If Finidi is not the coach. I will not waste my time watching a failed journey man foreign mercenary coach. Will find something better to do with my time. Just like Senegal. Hopefully one day people will stop been delusional to think the white man will save them,
Hearing that Finidi doesn't have a CAF coaching license and it m8ght work against him. CAF is reportedly pushing for all coaches to have either the Caf A license or the Uefa pro to coach Caf games.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

mcal wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:54 pm ...formation formation, whatthefuuck is this formation shiit?
Get quality and professional players who are committed to play ball and win matches.
:lol: You think a bunch of quality players alone running around the pitch would win you matches?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Who cares?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am
Who cares?
I care, it is a shame. Would have liked to see Nigeria play at the WC. But when deluded people no wan learn and continue to make the same mistakes. What can you do?

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is March 28 2024. Nigeria next WC qualifier is against South Africa in June, then another 4 days later against Benin Republic, Both coaches have coaches, Nigeria still don't have a permanent coach, Some of you people are delusional, it is unbelievable. WOWO crowd want a journey man failed mercenary coach lol. Nigeria is in trouble. The pragmatic and common sense thing to do is continue with Finidi and bring in backroom staff help,

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am
Lolly wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am
Who cares?
I care, it is a shame. Would have liked to see Nigeria play at the WC. But when deluded people no wan learn and continue to make the same mistakes. What can you do?
The damage has already been done to our World Cup hopes by Peseinro and Finidi. No black man or white man can save us. Let’s hope we can still remain competitive in next year’s AFCON.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Any coach will have EIGHT matches to overturn a 2 point deficit to Rwanda and a 1 point deficit to South Africa.

Why are we acting like this is some gargantuan task ?

Any coach worth his salt can easily achieve this.

Way more of a risk to stick with a clueless Finidi who will not use his bench and cannot even see useful players if they stare him in his face.

Abeg give us the next Oyinbo Journeyman. They will not deal with foolish sentiments.

Rohr won his first 3 or 4 matches as coach. He won his first competitive match on the road to Zambia.

Just hire the right Journeyman and we will be fine.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am
Hearing that Finidi doesn't have a CAF coaching license and it m8ght work against him. CAF is reportedly pushing for all coaches to have either the Caf A license or the Uefa pro to coach Caf games.
Like I said these ex internationals are entitled lazy bums looking for handouts.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The problem Nigeria has will take several months maybe years to fix. Finidi is Nigeria best chance to qualify for the WC. The crazy thing is the same WOWO didn't say anytjing when Peseiro was losing friendlies. The double standards. Nigerians are brainwashed.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Guinea beat Nigeria in a friendly. The same WOwo didnt say he lack technical capacity and be should be sacked. In fact some of them still want the return of Peseiro or even Rohr. They want the NFF to pay his wage demand. You people get issues But I have hope. Senegal elected a man that has brought hope to the continent.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm The problem Nigeria has will take several months maybe years to fix. Finidi is Nigeria best chance to qualify for the WC. The crazy thing is the same WOWO didn't say anytjing when Peseiro was losing friendlies. The double standards. Nigerians are brainwashed.
No you have double standards and are very dishonest.

Nobody has attacked Finidi SIMPLY FOR LOSING A FRIENDLY.

You know that but continue to lie to cover your pet project.

SE is bigger than lazy entitled ex internationals who want to use the team for their agendas.

I will support an Oyinbo Journeyman over these guys ANY DAY.

Gladly.

Finidi in such a short time has reminded many of us why we never want a local coach.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm The problem Nigeria has will take several months maybe years to fix. Finidi is Nigeria best chance to qualify for the WC. The crazy thing is the same WOWO didn't say anytjing when Peseiro was losing friendlies. The double standards. Nigerians are brainwashed.
No you have double standards and are very dishonest.

Nobody has attacked Finidi SIMPLY FOR LOSING A FRIENDLY.

You know that but continue to lie to cover your pet project.

SE is bigger than lazy entitled ex internationals who want to use the team for their agendas.

I will support an Oyinbo Journeyman over these guys ANY DAY.

Gladly.

Finidi in such a short time has reminded many of us why we never want a local coach.

You get issues. You are attacking a man that didn't select the players. He was missing several players. He didn't have any assistants. Yet the team created chances and played relatively well for a friendly. It was obvious the players didn't want to risk injury.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I just heard Finidi didn't have any assistants. Y I hope that is not true.

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

You're lying bro. I like AFCON Peseiro (excluding the finals) but me and a few others here roasted his a$$ when the team was losing/drawing friendlies. I called him out for insisting on playing Uzoho to prove a point. No way we draw both WC games if we had Nwabali or a decent local keeper in those games.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm
You're lying bro. I like AFCON Peseiro (excluding the finals) but me and a few others here roasted his a$$ when the team was losing/drawing friendlies. I called him out for insisting on playing Uzoho to prove a point. No way we draw both WC games if we had Nwabali or a decent local keeper in those games.
You do know I can find old posts. In fact WOWO were making excuses for Peseiro. They still want Peseiro to come back. It is insane. Let's stop the delusion. You can't judge players or coaches based on friendly performances. We all saw Nigeria get better by 5 goals before WC 94. What did the boys do at the WC? From what I saw from the two friendlies. Finidi is a good coach. He needs support.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm I just heard Finidi didn't have any assistants. Y I hope that is not true.
Do you need assistants to make a basic sub ?

I mean this is basic playstation coaching.