Nwakali in hot water for being on phone on subs’ bench

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg
Nwakali in hot water for being on phone on subs’ bench

Post by COOKING SPOON »

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/nwakali-in- ... ubs-bench/

Kelechi Nwakali now faces serious sanctions by Portuguese club Chaves after he was seen on the phone while on the substitutes’ bench.

His team was just relegated
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali in hot water for being on phone on subs’ bench

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The guy is simply not professional enough for the clubs he’s played for and that’s why he’s been unable to settle at any club despite his talent.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...too much money palava and extended family needs back home makes our players to not flourish despite their talents.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

This dude is not a serious professional player. If he does crap like this to a club that pays him, only God knows what he will do if he’s in SE camp. Pretty soon he will be playing for Gombe united back in the NPFL.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

How did he get a phone on to the pitch? Players normally come out in their gear and nothing else.

This guy just can’t get a rest from trouble.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

look at them yabbing him. He who is without sin , let him cast the first stone" All of you must have done the same , used your phone during work hours. Some of you are currently at work but browsing CE.

So what . Social media is part of their generation , maybe there's an emergency or maybe he got an alert about a new gig. You people make a meal out of a small minor thing. The club should be more concerned about their pathetic play all season long, than rant about a player on the subs bench checking his phone
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He has had several issues in the past but this is not a massive deal. He should get a warning at the most.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I know sey both of you are not Gen Zs, which leads me to the conclusion sey two of una collective head no dey house.

Have you taken your phone into a meeting at work? Do you use your phone and browse the internet when you are in a work meeting? openly and brazenly, ignoring what is going on?

You also do realize that subs are supposed to pay attention during games, and when they are called to get in, the coach is going to speak to them about certain scenarios that occurred and how he wants them to play in relation to that?

Finally, the nonchalance of using your phone on the bench speaks very loudly! It is irresponsible, disrespectful and shows a selfish disregard to your team and teammates. This is who some Nigerians want in our team because he twisted his waist against Casa Pia. :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 pm He has had several issues in the past but this is not a massive deal. He should get a warning at the most.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm look at them yabbing him. He who is without sin , let him cast the first stone" All of you must have done the same , used your phone during work hours. Some of you are currently at work but browsing CE.

So what . Social media is part of their generation , maybe there's an emergency or maybe he got an alert about a new gig. You people make a meal out of a small minor thing. The club should be more concerned about their pathetic play all season long, than rant about a player on the subs bench checking his phone
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

aruako1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 pm He has had several issues in the past but this is not a massive deal. He should get a warning at the most.
It is a big deal. He is not paying attention to his day job.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Only Nigerian media is reporting this. The commonality in all the reports is that there are no details and no official has been quoted. My take, pure speculation at best. Nigerian media should stop engaging in junk journalism🤔❗️

Cheers.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 pm I know sey both of you are not Gen Zs, which leads me to the conclusion sey two of una collective head no dey house.

Have you taken your phone into a meeting at work? Do you use your phone and browse the internet when you are in a work meeting? openly and brazenly, ignoring what is going on?

You also do realize that subs are supposed to pay attention during games, and when they are called to get in, the coach is going to speak to them about certain scenarios that occurred and how he wants them to play in relation to that?

Finally, the nonchalance of using your phone on the bench speaks very loudly! It is irresponsible, disrespectful and shows a selfish disregard to your team and teammates. This is who some Nigerians want in our team because he twisted his waist against Casa Pia. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm look at them yabbing him. He who is without sin , let him cast the first stone" All of you must have done the same , used your phone during work hours. Some of you are currently at work but browsing CE.

Kai!!! Why naw?! See as you just disgrace your very, very faithful manservant, BigPuPu, ... IN THE PUBLIC OF IGWE MMADU!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

BigPuPu who has supported you through thick and thin during all the beatings you have received from me :thumbs:

You are a very, very, very wicked sombori and can NEVER be trusted! :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 pm I know sey both of you are not Gen Zs, which leads me to the conclusion sey two of una collective head no dey house.

There are cameras VAR, media etc at games. For me i see nothing wrong with what he did. He looked at the phone briefly . What if it was an emergency and someone needed to call 911? Also he may have looked at the phone for less than 2 secs. The club is looking for excuses. They should blame the manager who couldn't guarantee survival

Are there policies to govern non use of mobile devices? If the club has none, then he did nothing wrong
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:06 pm Only Nigerian media is reporting this. The commonality in all the reports is that there are no details and no official has been quoted. My take, pure speculation at best. Nigerian media should stop engaging in junk journalism🤔❗️

Cheers.
Only Nigerian?
Yuh.

“ Chaves filed a disciplinary case against Kelechi Nwakali, who was on his mobile phone in the substitute bench, in the game where the Flavians saw the descent to the Second League confirmed.”
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:22 am The guy is simply not professional enough for the clubs he’s played for and that’s why he’s been unable to settle at any club despite his talent.

What Talent?
Dribbling a bunch of U-17 kids almost 15 years ago and nothing significant to show career wise after doesn’t conform with the alleged “Talent”
Peter Obi For President 2023
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey again the only one with common sense.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:11 pm

There are cameras VAR, media etc at games. For me i see nothing wrong with what he did. He looked at the phone briefly . What if it was an emergency and someone needed to call 911? Also he may have looked at the phone for less than 2 secs. The club is looking for excuses. They should blame the manager who couldn't guarantee survival

Are there policies to govern non use of mobile devices? If the club has none, then he did nothing wrong
Briefly ke? You no see as the guy dey attentive? I can guarantee you that he is on instagram looking at Big b00ty girls! na so men dey do their face when dem dey look yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Thankfully, I'm allowed to have a different opinion. You are talking about subs focusing on the game...how many times have we seen subs chatting away without looking at the game? The team can deal with it by giving a warning and moving on. Storm in a tea cup
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This definitely doesn’t look good. Look at his demeanor compared to the guy sitting next to him.
Some of us have lost our reputation defending this guy for a decade, this will not help him get to the level he needs to be playing at.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm This definitely doesn’t look good. Look at his demeanor compared to the guy sitting next to him.
Some of us have lost our reputation defending this guy for a decade, this will not help him get to the level he needs to be playing at.
Glad you know your reputation is no more. The things you were doing at Federal Palace was enough to tarnish whatever reputation you thought you had. :oops:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:26 am ...too much money palava and extended family needs back home makes our players to not flourish despite their talents.
Are you saying he was on western union app trying to wire money to owerri ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:51 pm
mcal wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:26 am ...too much money palava and extended family needs back home makes our players to not flourish despite their talents.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:52 am
Looking for a new club!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:52 am

Seriously, only a dunce will defend him. He shouldn’t have a phone on him in the first place. If he has a family emergency then ask the club to excuse you from the game. And while we are playing the ‘IF’ game for those who say he might be responding to family related matter, what if his agent put him up to it or he did it by himself to try to get out from the club. This dude is not smart. Your club just got relegated and you know the fans blood is still hot, don’t give fan or management a reason to put all that frustration on you.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .