Adarabioyo completes switch of allegiance?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Adarabioyo completes switch of allegiance?

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pindal123
Egg
Egg
Tosin Adarabioyo on Nigeria's radar

Post by pindal123 »

According to this article Adarabioyo is on Nigeria's radar:

https://www.afrik-foot.com/en-ng/tosin- ... by-england

After not being included in England's provisional squad for Euro 2024 he could now choose to represent Nigeria as he meets FIFA's eligibility criteria.

Imho he would be a huge improvement to our defense.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Tosin Adarabioyo on Nigeria's radar

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you had to open a new thread for this when there is one already on this same topic on the first page of eagles nest. mods please merge viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311886
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pindal123 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:10 am According to this article Adarabioyo is on Nigeria's radar:

After not being included in England's provisional squad for Euro 2024 he could now choose to represent Nigeria as he meets FIFA's eligibility criteria.

It’s an article not based on any new developments.
It simply tells us what we already know and was triggered by Tosin’s failure to make the recent 35-man England training squad.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Damunk wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:33 am
pindal123 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:10 am According to this article Adarabioyo is on Nigeria's radar:

It’s an article not based on any new developments.
It simply tells us what we already know and was triggered by Tosin’s failure to make the recent 35-man England training squad.
This is a very wicked post o.
Even the most practical CE should be disappointed and disgusted by the politics this guy is playing with us. Without failure, we get a Nigeria-eligible article each time there’s a major international tournament or whenever he does not make the England squad.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Can we move on from this bozo? If he does not want to have an international carrier, that's on him
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:27 pm Can we move on from this bozo? If he does not want to have an international carrier, that's on him
I’m all for recruiting good foreign born players to help take us to another level but this is getting ridiculous. We should move on from him and whoever that is managing him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:30 pm
bret- hart wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:27 pm Can we move on from this bozo? If he does not want to have an international carrier, that's on him
I’m all for recruiting good foreign born players to help take us to another level but this is getting ridiculous. We should move on from him and whoever that is managing him.
Him and his brother are responsible for this bs. He is not on England radar. how many times will he be left out of England squads yet he foolishly thinks one day he will magically get a call up. Tomori can't get a call up na Im wey go get call up? mchewwww. Just leave am. Nigeria had always produced solid CBs. I am not concerned.
Last edited by bret- hart on Wed May 22, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:13 am you had to open a new thread for this when there is one already on this same topic on the first page of eagles nest. mods please merge viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311886
The boy doesnt seem like someone who likes to follow rules. I have already warned him that I will ask him to leave the forum for 1 week. He will have to be taught a lesson, and quite quickly.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:13 am you had to open a new thread for this when there is one already on this same topic on the first page of eagles nest. mods please merge viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311886
The boy doesnt seem like someone who likes to follow rules. I have already warned him that I will ask him to leave the forum for 1 week. He will have to be taught a lesson, and quite quickly.

That's not any rule violation, just couldn't remember that there was already a thread.
Anyway you keep threatening me without any reason, that's you who should change behaviour.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Is Tomori still able to play for Nigeria? E
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:54 pm Is Tomori still able to play for Nigeria? E
No, he has been capped for England.

The most imp defenders who are still able to play for Nigeria are:

Tosin Adarabioyo
Caleb Okoli
Gabriel Osho

I think that all of them would be useful.
Don’t forget that we can call up also Torunarigha, who already made his debut for Super Eagles.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Just relax.
It’s never too late until the player isn’t good enough.
Worse was said of Lookman but look at him now… :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:11 pm
Just relax.
Lookman took a long time for him to come on board but he didn’t tease us like this.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 pm
Just relax.
Lookman took a long time for him to come on board but he didn’t tease us like this.
Lookman was down as soon as he left England to play in the Bundesliga. When he wasnt getting regular U21 callups he was ready to switch. Adarabioyo is not even on Englands radar yet he is doing shakara. Mchewwwww.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:43 am
packerland wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 pm
Just relax.
Lookman was down as soon as he left England to play in the Bundesliga. When he wasnt getting regular U21 callups he was ready to switch. Adarabioyo is not even on Englands radar yet he is doing shakara. Mchewwwww.
Its the ultimate delusion to think England will pick him, dude is how old again? well he will soon start learning that Nigerian national anthem soon when 29 beckons.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

For me, this player is worth the wait. Early on in his career, I felt he was rash going down with multiple tackles. Those led to concession of unnecessary fouls. Now he has matured and his pace and energy is at the fore. Hopefully, he chooses Nigeria soon enough.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics