Cameroon 1 V 2 Nigeria - Full Time

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

If only we can hustle A little more like we did against south Africa,this game can be put away in no time.
who no know go know.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

okocha for president, left the cameroon goalie dumbfounded with that freekick !!
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

ruff'n'tuff wrote:If only we can hustle A little more like we did against south Africa,this game can be put away in no time.
just a lil more hustle. i am happy we went into the half even. we will be coming out on all gears.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

seyi cant fight the midfield alone. the guy is making alot of unforced errors and missing his passes. if you noticed we always try to initiate the attack from the right. I love the way osaze is reading the game. The guy places himself VERY VERY well.

I agree..some one else said that osaze cannnot read the game..that on e na lie...the boy is making some good passes...passes that your boy JAG would never have given...he is making some good runs too..and he cant run 100m in 10.3... hope he scores in second half..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I tell you Osaze has a football brain that many a nigerian footballer simply dont have, and he is not afraid to mix it either.
To stop trying is to start dying
onye olu
Egg
Egg

Post by onye olu »

if only babayaro dey ........................
kai coz Udeze dey mess up bigtime and Okoronkwo is not helping him out at all sef
that left flank is poros

but that goal......kai!!! even goalie dey move away from ball lol
had no clue
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Blakes wrote:
seyi cant fight the midfield alone. the guy is making alot of unforced errors and missing his passes. if you noticed we always try to initiate the attack from the right. I love the way osaze is reading the game. The guy places himself VERY VERY well.

I agree..some one else said that osaze cannnot read the game..that on e na lie...the boy is making some good passes...passes that your boy JAG would never have given...he is making some good runs too..and he cant run 100m in 10.3... hope he scores in second half..
oga blakes.. how now. osaze definitely has brought a big option for the eagles. he passes better than jag and reads the game better. He is looking to score and i would not be surprized if he does
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

juventuss wrote:
ruff'n'tuff wrote:If only we can hustle A little more like we did against south Africa,this game can be put away in no time.
just a lil more hustle. i am happy we went into the half even. we will be coming out on all gears.
you are right about that.
who no know go know.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

okoronkwo is always the weak link, we are we gonna get rid of this guy? yobo just overlap once, he cannot cover and it result in cameroon's cheap goal. okoronkwo suck mehn.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

2nd half kicks off...
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Kanu don come withthe back heels..u see if that was Ikepeba he would have understood...but utaka let it go out...
Last edited by Blakes on Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Biggie
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

No shaking, 3-1 for Eagles :mrgreen:
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

having started out with intimidating power and confidence cameroon has conceeded alot to the Eagles. It's an evenly balanced match living up to expectation in terms of tension and quality. Cameroon aren't stringing passes together as well and their defence is very panicky. Nugeria though is still jittery but Osaze's pace is something to behold.

JJ is the man as usual and abbey has pocketed atoube so far.But Udeze just looks like an amateur to me. He doesn't have any composure whatsoever!

Who else..ah utaka! He has been anonymous so far but when he gets the ball he shows glimpses of what he's made of. its a shame that Etoo has been allowed to score such a cheap goal as well. But it's finely balanced. I'm off to watc the t2nd half now. i won't make any changes yet. Modeste Mbami , geremi mboma and Etoo are the main threats we need to contain completely before we start bringing on the likes of Ikedia.
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

46' Kanu was slow to connect with that Okocha's lovely back heel. Utaka with beautiful ball control there.
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Naijaroo
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijaroo »

Osaze simply Rocks this Kiddo Is hungry for Goals and really wants to be taking seriously
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

After all this raping i just hope that Udeze won't be pregnant after this game.. :mrgreen:
-Biggie
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Thank you guys. you guys will not believe it, am at work friggin work. am not watching this match. thanks for all you are doing guys. go eagles gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

47' Song did the characteristic karate on Kanu! :(
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

CHEI!!...If only we had martins :(...osaze and Martins....who can stop it??
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
anywork
Egg
Egg

Post by anywork »

Sampo wrote:47' Song did the characteristic karate on Kanu! :(
Kai! ehmmm, na near box? ;)
Chief Goza
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Goza »

Why is it that, over thae years, whenever our players go into the tackle ('ekwe') with the Camerounians, the ball always breaks for them? Eh? And na we dey chop 'akpu' pass them! I tire oh! :D
Proverbs 14:16
A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.
-------------------------------------------------------
Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

The old man in \knau is starting to come out..the man has started strolling arround..this is when the KBA can start bashing...
-Biggie
Chief Goza
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Goza »

Penalty I say. They've been given. Song is lucky boy.
Proverbs 14:16
A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.
-------------------------------------------------------
Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it.