Eto N French Press. Prefers Spanish to French.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eto N French Press. Prefers Spanish to French.

Post by cyrilndo »

Hi people,

it was interesting that when Eto was asked a question in French yesterday evening during the WPOY awards he did prefer to answer in Spanish instead of French which I consider his default language
Is it a sign of his abhorrence for the french press which, more often, prefer, vaunting the exploits of Giuly and Didier Drogba than his?
I am sure when Eto has something against you he always makes it plain and clear whenever the opportunity comes.

Anyone got other reasons why Eto did prefer Spanishyesterday?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by cyrilndo on Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
nianiote
Egg
Egg
Re: Eto N French Press. Prefers Spanish to French.

Post by nianiote »

cyrilndo wrote:Hi people,

Anyone got other reasons why Eto did prefer French yesterday?

Do you mean prefer Spanish?

Yep, he wanted to piss off those french people, and it worked!
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

The guy need a PR badly, he will never get no vote if he continue like this. If a rapper make a song dissing his fans then he will not sell any records in his next album. Eto'o got no game.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Perhaps you could recommend the PR guru who helped get Romario the award :roll:

mastermind wrote:The guy need a PR badly, he will never get no vote if he continue like this. If a rapper make a song dissing his fans then he will not sell any records in his next album. Eto'o got no game.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

txj wrote:Perhaps you could recommend the PR guru who helped get Romario the award :roll:

mastermind wrote:The guy need a PR badly, he will never get no vote if he continue like this. If a rapper make a song dissing his fans then he will not sell any records in his next album. Eto'o got no game.
The guys needs some commonsense badly. He will never be taken serious talking like this (mastermind that is)
For one, Eto'o's fans are not the French Press. They have been dragging him down many a time than one. A better analogy would have been a rapper releasing a track dissing radio stations. Try another analogy.
Commonsense is not that common you know :idea:
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He should have kukunma answered in Bassa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Eto'o is cool, he does his own thing but he looks as if he bears grudges. Against Real, France etc. The man will not be good to cross!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Africans are not french. Eto'o should respond on whatever language he prefers. French medias want french speaking africans to kiss their B***.

Well, french speaking africans have a choice. They can speak french, or they can speak in whatever language they chose.

Eto'o does not hold any grudges. He is doing what he has todo. Which is his right. But, slavemasters always want to look at us as their "slaves".
Eto'o will be allright.

Bepanda
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

airwolex wrote:He should have kukunma answered in Bassa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Eto'o is cool, he does his own thing but he looks as if he bears grudges. Against Real, France etc. The man will not be good to cross!
I could not agree more.
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Are you serious??
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
KB
Egg
Egg
Re: Eto N French Press. Prefers Spanish to French.

Post by KB »

cyrilndo wrote:Hi people,

it was interesting that when Eto was asked a question in French yesterday evening during the WPOY awards he did prefer to answer in Spanish instead of French which I consider his default language
Is it a sign of his abhorrence for the french press which, more often, prefer, vaunting the exploits of Giuly and Didier Drogba than his?
I am sure when Eto has something against you he always makes it plain and clear whenever the opportunity comes.

Anyone got other reasons why Eto did prefer French yesterday?

All my respect and admiration for Eto'o. Here is a man, who has the courage to stand up to the evil France.
Africans are not French, and the less we speak that language and use their products the better! Without Africa, France will be a 2nd class country in Europe. The next time, I hope he answered in a Cameroonian language, at least that would give a job to a Cameroonian interpret :D .
Up Eto'o, up Africa.