Westerhof Discovers New JJ, Kanu and Essien!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:Did Chukwu do Nigeria a great dis-service by not scouting Northern Nigeria while he was the SE coach for 3 whole years? Solowe brought this to our attention, but we shouted him down instead of encouraging him. Did Chukwu set Nigeria backwards by not wanting to travel outside Enugu during his tenure as the head coach? Granted, his favorite Isi-ewu joint is in Enugu, but he could have at least tried.
Dude, while nothing exposes ignorance better than sunlight...
I frankly did not expect this sort of primordial ethnic demagoguery from you. :oops:

Nevertheless, considering the fact that Chukwu had capped probably more Northerners than any other Eagles coach in recent memory (foreign or indigenous) -- Garba Lawal, Haruna Babangida, Mohammed Aliyu-Dati, Rabiu Baita, Yakubu Adamu, Greg Etafia, Garba Yaro Yaro Ahmed, et al (as well as the likes of homebased Murtala Abdurazak, Abubakar Ibrahim, Joseph Japhet, Tim Nimzing, Abubakar Musa, Sofo Mohammed, et al), my honest charitable counsel to you in this season of peace on earth is to please take your neardenthal demagoguery and shove it right up where the sunlight would no longer expose it!

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Abubakar
Egg
Egg

Post by Abubakar »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:Did Chukwu do Nigeria a great dis-service by not scouting Northern Nigeria while he was the SE coach for 3 whole years? Solowe brought this to our attention, but we shouted him down instead of encouraging him. Did Chukwu set Nigeria backwards by not wanting to travel outside Enugu during his tenure as the head coach? Granted, his favorite Isi-ewu joint is in Enugu, but he could have at least tried.
I frankly did not expect this sort of primordial ethnic demagoguery from you. :oops:

Nevertheless, considering the fact that Chukwu had capped probably more Northerners than any other Eagles coach in recent memory (foreign or indigenous) -- Garba Lawal, Haruna Babangida, Mohammed Aliyu-Dati, Rabiu Baita, Yakubu Adamu, Greg Etafia, Garba Yaro Yaro Ahmed, et al (as well as the likes of homebased Murtala Abdurazak, Abubakar Ibrahim, Joseph Japhet, Tim Nimzing, Abubakar Musa, Sofo Mohammed, et al), my honest charitable counsel to you in this season of peace on earth is to please take your neardenthal demagoguery and shove it right up where the sunlight would no longer expose it!

<

Where de dictionary dey?

Mogbe oh!
Ewoh!!
Ogbele oh!!!

This one pass me oh!
I dey run away oh!
Wetin be all this oh!

Odudu?
Okiki?
Opiti piti.. okaka kaka ki ki ki ki

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buran :lol: :lol: Uba!
In the Abundance of Water, the Fool is Thirsty!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:

<
Well, as uptight as you sound here I wouldn't be surprised if you have more than demagoguery shoved up where the sun don't shine either. Have you ever heard of sarcasm? And please, don't give me a lecture on demagoguery, because you are not above it! Nonsense.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Paradox indeed!!! And of course it takes only a goatee's insight to spot the difference.... :oops: :oops:
What about he seeking re-affirmation in full public view...

Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:"I am suprised you ask me for the magic in turning Togo around...I did it your way"
Stephen Keshi at a reception in response to Clemence Westerhof...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CEs can be real howlers...
Obviously failed to spot the paradox...
If he groomed Keshi, he wouldn't ask how! :P

<
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:Paradox indeed!!! And of course it takes only a goatee's insight to spot the difference.... :oops: :oops:
What about he seeking re-affirmation in full public view...
And it takes only a real TXJosser to climb into his mind and tell us what he was seeking... :oops: :oops: :oops:
<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti tried to pull wet wools over our eyes
CEs can be real howlers...
Obviously failed to spot the paradox...
If he groomed Keshi, he wouldn't ask how!
You speak and write with a forked tongue and pen and it makes me sad, because a lot of progress could be made when we are sincere, we know a paradox when we see one. what i saw is a compliment but your law speak has deluded you enough to think it is a paradox and is a sad sight to see people manipulate a sincere compliment
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

monkeypost wrote:You speak and write with a forked tongue and pen and it makes me sad, because a lot of progress could be made when we are sincere, we know a paradox when we see one. what i saw is a compliment but your law speak has deluded you enough to think it is a paradox and is a sad sight to see people manipulate a sincere compliment
Dude, monkey post is truly an apt description of your post... :oops:
<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

It is interesting not only to see folks climb into the head of others to tell us what they think and what they intend, based solely on a single quote on the Internet, with neither a link nor the entire report (to contextualize the excerpted quote). But then again, monkey sees and monkey simply regurgitates... :oops:

Btw, did Keshi do it "Westerhof's way" when he led the Flying Eagles to the Ethiopia 2001 AYC?!

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

I know you are spoiling for a fight with words now, i am certainly not going to give you that chance and a point of correction don't address me as dude I don't belong to that ilk. :x
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti apparently has tunnel vision he probaly sees through his nose
It is interesting not only to see folks climb into the head of others to tell us what they think and what they intend, based solely on a single quote on the Internet, with neither a link nor the entire report (to contextualize the excerpted quote). But then again, monkey sees and monkey simply regurgitates...

which is exactly what you did DUDE!!however your contextualization was warped
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti i just climbed into your head as well and i have come to the conclusion having read some of your threads that you are in need of a physician, on a second thought i should build a site with you as the webmaster for mad twisted men because you don't belong here :idea: :idea:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

monkeypost wrote:Gotti i just climbed into your head as well and i have come to the conclusion having read some of your threads that you are in need of a physician, on a second thought i should build a site with you as the webmaster for mad twisted men because you don't belong here
Dude, seriously...
Are you the product of a primate-human reproductive experiment?! :oops:

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

txj wrote:"I am suprised you ask me for the magic in turning Togo around...I did it your way"

Stephen Keshi at a reception in response to Clemence Westerhof...

Gotti wrote:
omotori wrote:Even the three hottest young African national coaches today (Egu, Siasia, Keshi) were groomed under Westerhof & their coaching styles are all heavily influenced by Westerhof.
Dude, the only Nigerian coaches that Westerhof "groomed" were his assistants Christian Chukwu and Bitrus Bewerang. I am unsure exactly how playing under Westerhof constitutes "grooming" -- as opposed to each of those players paying under Onigbinde or Udemezue before they played under Westerhof.
omotori wrote:If Westerhof turns around tommorrow & says "to heck with Nigeria" & returns home, I would not blame him.
And with all due respect to his considerable contribution, I would hope that the door does not smack him where the Good Lord split him. Anyway, Westerhof is in Nigerian on a PRIVATE enterprise, so one has no qualms with his sorjourn and he is quite free to leave whenever the spirit moves him -- or when he gets a bigger contract.
<
txj thank you ojare.

Keshi's compliment to Westerhof is the best Ihave ever seen.

But some peeps just like to whine & make noise
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti talking about primates and reproductive experiments, I laugh rolling on the floor. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
Dude, seriously...
Are you the product of a primate-human reproductive experiment?!
I challenge you "primate Gotti" to put your photo up on this thread and i will certainly follow suit without qualms and our ever curious forumites will have a laugh deciding who looks more like a mis-adventure. :D :D
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

monkeypost wrote:I don't for once doubt Westerhoff, even before Okocha and Kanu came to existence Nigeria had them, if anybody on this site remembers Waidi of Urhobo college years back you will know there was an Okocha before Okocha. they still exist you just need to fish them out, I swear Waidi was better than Okocha he played his football smiling and talking whilst dribbling, he will tell you when he is on the ball what he is going to do to you and do exactly that and this is in very competitive matches, secondary school football was as keenly contested as the premiership back in the days, go to a football match involving Urhobo college and Hussey college and you will understand, there were tribal, race, educational, bragging rights sentiments, you name it, if one side looses it was as if it was the end of the world Waidi played in this matches smiling through effortlessly if Waidi was exposed and in the right Country he would be called in the same breath as Pele today, i am not kidding he was that good. and please who do you think these brazillians are in the first place for all i may know they may be Nigerians, Pele could pass for a Yoruba man or dont you know the history of Brazil. some of them still pay homage to the Ooni of Ife till this day.
that was in those good old days when Urhobo college normally play their match with Government College Ughelli in David Ejoor Barrack because of fight.

Principal cup was really a hard torney then.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

monkeypost wrote:I challenge you "primate Gotti" to put your photo up on this thread and i will certainly follow suit without qualms and our ever curious forumites will have a laugh deciding who looks more like a mis-adventure.
Dude, but seriously...

It would be most uncharitable for me to continue to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is far too obtuse to realize that a paradox and a compliment can actually co-exist within the same sentence. That would cruelly amount to battling the obviously unarmed.

Accordingly, in this season of goodwill to all men (and the sub-species, I presume), my charitable counsel to you is that your time is best expended bonding with your siblings by throwing faeces at each other or searching for your parent in the primate section of the nearest zoo.

<
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

omotori wrote:txj thank you ojare.

Keshi's compliment to Westerhof is the best Ihave ever seen.

But some peeps just like to whine & make noise
OMOTORI:
I was hoping that you would have gotten over your usual 'rankadede' style... :oops:

Even assuming the veracity of the post, all it tells one is that Keshi purportedly said that he turned around Togo's fortunes Westerhof's "way" (whatever that implies). Without the entire news report, it does not tell one if (purely for example) by Westerhof's "way" Keshi was actually referring to the administrative method of cutting through bureaucratic red-tape and dealing directly with the topmost political authorities -- in which case Keshi's reported direct access to the late President Eyedema and (subsequently) his son would be analogous to Westerhof's "way" of direct access to Dodan Barracks and Augustus Aikhomu and (subsequently) Sani Abacha.

To equate a single uncontextualized sentence to proof that Westerhof "groomed" Keshi as a coach requires a gigantic leap of logic -- indeed of 'rankadede' proportions!

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti gaffed,

It would be most uncharitable for me to continue to engage in a battle of wits with someone who is far too obtuse to realize that a paradox and a compliment can actually co-exist within the same sentence. That would cruelly amount to battling the obviously unarmed.

Uhmmm, now they co-exist a little to the right a little to the left oh no middle, now far right, puleease stop dithering you post without thinking it through, all you want to do is use words that do not fit the context and talking of faeces you look like one. :oops: :oops:
sleaky21
Egg
Egg

Post by sleaky21 »

monkeypost wrote:Gotti talking about primates and reproductive experiments, I laugh rolling on the floor. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
Dude, seriously...
I challenge you "primate Gotti" to put your photo up on this thread and i will certainly follow suit without qualms and our ever curious forumites will have a laugh deciding who looks more like a mis-adventure. :D :D

Monkey post don bulala goati ooooooooo. Ye mo gbe, ye`pari pa ooooooo. You don put goati deady body for cofin oooooooo. Ewoo. Ndo, sir. kai, mini ni ba kuwa.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you have tears prepare to shed them now.
Holla!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

If there was any need for yet more evidence that those who feel the need to write in huge font sizes with lots of color are stuck in the "crayon" stage of development, SICKLY21 provides it with his childish reposte... :oops:

viewtopic.php?t=52617&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Gotti wrote:
lagos777 wrote:
sleaky21 wrote:
Gotti wrote:Move on, dude...
Please try to retrieve your kids or arrange to stay in the lives...
But please stop pinning over a woman who obviously is done with you!

<
This is very harsh coming from you. Do u think it is easy to move on after you've been with a woman you claimed to love ? It's easy for you to say move on b/c you don't wear the shoe. Love doesn't just go away like that...it takes time. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Heya. Sorry o. I feel for ya.
<
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
sleaky21
Egg
Egg

Post by sleaky21 »

sleaky21 wrote:
monkeypost wrote:Gotti talking about primates and reproductive experiments, I laugh rolling on the floor. :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
Dude, seriously...

Monkey post don bulala goati ooooooooo. Ye mo gbe, ye`pari pa ooooooo. You don put goati deady body for cofin oooooooo. Ewoo. Ndo, sir. kai, mini ni ba kuwa.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goati, the monkey, post your picture so everybody can see the monkey in you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dem to yab you finish and cover ur dead body with banana. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you have tears prepare to shed them now.
Holla!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Gotti wrote:
sleaky21 wrote: You can laugh all you want to. My woman will never dump me for money. You guys are laughing b/c it has happened to somebody else. Like they say, a joke is always funny as long as is not on you but when it's on you it will no longer be funny. I hope it happens to you so I can you see you smiling. **He shakes his head in pity and logs off****
Dude, take a chill pill...

Life (and growth) is about alternating bouts of experiences, many of which are quite painful. If you think that you can breeze through life without such painful experiences, you are living in fantasy island. Ultimately, what determines the quality of one's life is whether one allows oneself to be neutered, emasculated and bogged down by painful (or negative) experiences or whether one overcomes same, gets on with life and learn valuable lessons therefrom.

So feel free to shake your head and go wank off...
But please don't go stalking women that spurn you! :roll:
<
SLOSER21:
Btw, the highlighted charitable counsel above applies to men as well...
I am sure that MONKEYPOST is estastic for your consort, but I don't play for your team!

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

sleaky21 wrote:Goati, the monkey, post your picture so everybody can see the monkey in you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dem to yab you finish and cover ur dead body with banana. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SLOSER21:
You don't need a picture...
Just ask your sister to look up from that dong she is choking on! :P :P :P

<
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL