The Indomitable Lions will not be beaten by anybody!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Buea
Egg
Egg
The Indomitable Lions will not be beaten by anybody!!

Post by Buea »

An Indomtable Lion is in the house and cycling the eagle nest. Sorry to hear the eagle sored but a wing was clawed by the Lions Cubs of Serenga. Don't lament to much because you've score enough in Dakar to move up. That's if you can win your other games.

But I'm proud that the Eagle hunter - Indomitable Lions will feast on every opponent and defend the title in Athens. Can you say the same?

Sunshinestar, you must know by now that Cameroon did not lose today as you posted in the Lion's Den.
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey Buea, you don't punch a man when he is down. That is pure disrespectful. Plus, that is not how you enter somebody's house. Where is your palmwine, and virgins?I order you to appologize to Omey2k and Co.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Our goal is always to kill the eagle!
Yeah right. why dont u kill russia that raped u guys in usa94 and RSA THAT BANGED YOU GUYS IN 1996 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

So why exactly didnt you kill the German Eagle? Or the Irish Clover? I mean come on, you couldnt even kill a small plant? :mrgreen:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So why exactly didnt you kill the German Eagle? Or the Irish Clover? I mean come on, you couldnt even kill a small plant?
No mind them they could not even kill off basket saudi arabia :lol: :lol: :lol:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

As far as the Eagles is a Nigerian, that is all that matters. :mrgreen:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

bamendaboy wrote:Hey Buea, you don't punch a man when he is down. That is pure disrespectful. Plus, that is not how you enter somebody's house. Where is your palmwine, and virgins?I order you to appologize to Omey2k and Co.

I brought some kola instead. I could have brought palmwine and some virgins but these eagles must stop dreaming they will ever be like Cameroon. By the way we specialize in killings eagles forgot about the Irish, Germans russians. Every dog has its day! Do you forget Argentina and Romania? England? Don't let me recount the trashing Il has given you over the years
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I brought some kola instead. I could have brought palmwine and some virgins but these eagles must stop dreaming they will ever be like Cameroon. By the way we specialize in killings eagles forgot about the Irish, Germans russians. Every dog has its day! Do you forget Argentina and Romania? England? Don't let me recount the trashing Il has given you over the years

Yeah right. trashings via disallowed goal by Henry NWOSU in the 1988 final and subsequenly a controversial penaltygoal by Roger Mlla or is some dubious refereing in the 2000 final. please go and sleep. I wait until the S.E come back to their place. then you guys will bend your behinds for us to enter. just like you did for russia , germany , SA and Italy
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Buea,

Welcome and enjoy.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO,cooments like this are made and the lions get stuck in RD1.Make una hunt this guys down for basket mouthing.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey Omey2k4, from now hence forth, we, the Indomitable Lions Fans, would take it personnal, and consider it a disrespect if the Indomitable Lions are mentioned in the same sentence as the Super Eagles when it comes to soccer. Until you get back to the wining ways, just do like we request.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

bamendaboy wrote:Hey Omey2k4, from now hence forth, we, the Indomitable Lions Fans, would take it personnal, and consider it a disrespect if the Indomitable Lions are mentioned in the same sentence as the Super Eagles when it comes to soccer. Until you get back to the wining ways, just do like we request.
Hopefully one of my 2 countries, Nigeria and Benin, meet Cameroon and beat them mercilessly, take their female suppoters and fill all their holes.
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

He who laughs last, laugh best. The real dance is exactly three weeks away. Then all history will be thrown to the dogs. What happened in Tunisia will matter most and not what you've done in the past...................
This is the year of the Super Eagles.
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Buea wrote:
bamendaboy wrote:Hey Buea, you don't punch a man when he is down. That is pure disrespectful. Plus, that is not how you enter somebody's house. Where is your palmwine, and virgins?I order you to appologize to Omey2k and Co.

Romania? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

And the list goes on.. Add CIV pounding in France....
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:smirk:

Let Cameroon enjoy the moment. The realisation that true ANC champions win games over 90 minutes and not by kicking penalties will soon dawn. :P :P :mrgreen: :twisted: :P
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

bret- hart wrote:

Yeah right. trashings via disallowed goal by Henry NWOSU in the 1988 final and subsequenly a controversial penaltygoal by Roger Mlla or is some dubious refereing in the 2000 final. please go and sleep. I wait until the S.E come back to their place. then you guys
will bend your behinds for us to enter. just like you did for russia , germany , SA and Italy

Bret-hart, I'm not surprised by your comment. When the eagles lose, there is always a visible hand working against you. Why don't you grow up and accept the fact that the IL can't be beaten by the Eagles even if it is in Lagos or Abudja.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

bamendaboy wrote:Hey Omey2k4, from now hence forth, we, the Indomitable Lions Fans, would take it personnal, and consider it a disrespect if the Indomitable Lions are mentioned in the same sentence as the Super Eagles when it comes to soccer. Until you get back to the wining ways, just do like we request.
That's why u are making a post in a SE forum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

Upbendel wrote:And the list goes on.. Add CIV pounding in France....
It was just a friendly game. You know very well that when it matters we can't be beaten. Where is CIV, they did not even make CAn 2004. why don't you say we got an eagle pounding?
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:Buea,

Welcome and enjoy.
Larry, thank you. You guys are really my brothers and sisters but I can't help myself getting under the eagle feathers just like we used to do growup and playing football with my Cameronn/Naija brothers. Any this is a great forum and I'm glad to be here.
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

scholl wrote:
Hopefully one of my 2 countries, Nigeria and Benin, meet Cameroon and beat them mercilessly, take their female suppoters and fill all their holes.
Scholl, that is childish. Is that all you can say. don't even bring benin where eagles have dared unsuccessfully. On June 4, 2004 my friend we will pump Benin with 11 goals in WC 2006 qualification.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Buea:
Remember this: Pride comes b4 a massive fall.

Humble yourself, man!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

YUJAM wrote:Buea:
Remember this: Pride comes b4 a massive fall.

Humble yourself, man!

Yujam, what you say is true. But as you know Cameroon is not arrogant. the fact is naija don't give us credit for our success and I'm sick of that. But essentially Cameroon is humble yet confident, our actions always speak loader than words