Simon Moses Cries Foul Play

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Simon Moses Cries Foul Play

Post by smartbrother »

Its clear Simon's career plans hinge on being named in the squad
I imagine he needs to be a member of the squad to boost his perceived value in the transfer market
or get a work permit somewhere
either way his desperation is not a good look
Just accept being dropped with grace and vow to come back stronger next time
Same applies to onyekuru
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

9jaMan wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Cellular,
You keep on asking this question and the answer is that he is already in the 23. The question you need to ask is who will replace him if he is unable to make it?
There are only 2 true wingers on this squad - himself and Victor Moses. The rest are makeshift wingers. You guys are grossly underestimating his importance to this team.

At the end of the day, Rohr and his coaching staff will make the final decision.
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
He does, Musa's speed but with ability to cross, and ability to play a sweet FK, aside from Iheanacho, no one else has shown the ability to do that. Simon has hit the bar a couple of times and scored one FK. I think you guys are downplaying his worth to the team, he wouldn't have been kept and flown to have a scan in the UK if he's nothing special and not needed as people are trying to insinuate.
Ok then, who should he replace?

What importance? Simon is not in the first 11, he is not even a key bench warmer as Rohr prefers Musa as his winger. Rohr limited his talent pool to protect certain players from getting replaced.( players that are protected by the NFF president) Even a makeshift winger like Lokosa offers more than Simon. GTFOH
Is this a joke?? Lokosa offers more than Simon as a winger on what planet?? Because of a decent half of football??
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

bully12 wrote:Frankly speaking I don't understand what all this hullabaloo about the possibility of excluding Moses Simon all about . He is far from being classified as an exceptional player thus his omission will be absolutely inconsequential. I expect such uproar emanating from omissions of two wonderful players Onyekuru and Nwakali whose presence in the team could have been immensely significant to the success of the team. I know he participated in the qualifiers which the two lads were unjustly denied the opportunity. Heartily I like Moses Simon but his possible exclusion does not warrant all these gratuitous uproar.
Because apart from Vic Moses, he is the only natural winger that we have. This team is already lacking in creativity so we need the little creativity he offers.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Komani wrote:
bully12 wrote:Frankly speaking I don't understand what all this hullabaloo about the possibility of excluding Moses Simon all about . He is far from being classified as an exceptional player thus his omission will be absolutely inconsequential. I expect such uproar emanating from omissions of two wonderful players Onyekuru and Nwakali whose presence in the team could have been immensely significant to the success of the team. I know he participated in the qualifiers which the two lads were unjustly denied the opportunity. Heartily I like Moses Simon but his possible exclusion does not warrant all these gratuitous uproar.
Because apart from Vic Moses, he is the only natural winger that we have. This team is already lacking in creativity so we need the little creativity he offers.
Yep. He’s one of our few players who can beat a defender one on one. I don’t rate Simon high but he’s the best player available.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Synopsis wrote:
Komani wrote:
Yep. He’s one of our few players who can beat a defender one on one. I don’t rate Simon high but he’s the best player available.

We have other players that can score and create goals from the wings but Rohr ignored them. Rohr invited onyekuru due to pressure from his outstanding performance and left him on the bench against Argentina, Rohr ignored Kalu and Bonaventure, two players that outplayed Simon in the Belgian league the last few seasons. Do your research if you really support and love the SE. No sentiments, only the best in each position. It seems Rohr and those folks protecting certain players are not interested in the SE doing well, they are only interested in money.