West Ham VS Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham VS Arsenal

Post by Nkume »

How many shite teams have we lost to this year alone? We are Shite! Shite!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ojafranpa[/color] wrote: Arsenal to score two quick goals.
You wan tiff am :veryangry:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Arsenal chei
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great play by Bellerin. As predicted earlier ... Carol sought him out but the youngster has apparently learned some dark arts
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I have no time for Ozil but If we are gonna be paying 300k per week for a player, can we not use him?
Last edited by SylverEagles on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ARSEnal's defense is crap sha.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:I have no time for Ozil but I'd we are gonna be paying 300k per week for a player, can we not use him?

He is useless ... they have moved on
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Iwobi is Arsenal's best player. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lacaaaaaaa just jump please oh lord
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Xhaka’s gift to Rice proving the difference

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

These guys don't look like they are going to score here. How many chances have they really crafted here?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Na by force to pass pass pass in the middle in the middle of the field when you are losing and time is fast running out?

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Lacaaaaaaa just jump please oh lord
The guy doesn't even try to jump at all.

Look at these fools all offside like amateurs.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

How was that offside?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Game over ... thank you Xhacrap

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

West Ham beat Arsenal for first time in 12 years.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

F-this! I am out!

Unai! Thunder fire your nyash!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:How was that offside?

Only a moron would ask such a question

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

:curse: :curse:

I am not watching anymore if Ozil ain’t playing.
To God be the glory
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

When you do not play your best player that's what you get. Unai please go away.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Anyway, time is ticking for Unai for me. I'm not impressed at all with his management.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:F-this! I am out!

Unai! Thunder fire your nyash!
Don’t come back. Ahhh I forgot you have two other handles :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Iwobi is Arsenal's best player. Wouldn't mind him at Spurs.
Can you imagine the sort of player Iwobi would have turned out to be under Poch had he being with Spurs? Guy should jump ship if he knows what is good for his career. These lot are not going to improve him.