WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL:1-1 (BFG) 2H

Post by ojafranpa »

danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:This ref is an angel.

Oja Fry Pan Head! How far? :rotf:
You *kindperson* have come again i don't care if anyone suspend me. I have warn you repeatedly to desist from calling me names. :curse: :curse: :curse: Omo ale jatijati. I got no time for you.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) FT

Post by tolahs »

This is on the gaffer - he'd most of the starters he used at Stamford Bridge but chose to not press - they got confident - i am past trying to figure out AW's gameplans. We had something that works - switched it for no reason - no points.
Total disregard for the importance of team defense!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WATFORD VS ARSENAL: 2-1 (BFG) 2H

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Blame Ref , Blame Ozil..but the blame lies squarely on the TEAM they played poorly very negative..tentative, slow and sat back in the second half like they were leading 3-0 .

This is the worst team we have put out in a while [ add the coaching team ].

I told you AW failed to read this game. Giroud and Ozil were the opposites of what Arsenal needed
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cech: 5.0: can he ever save a penalty kick?

HB: 5.0: Tried but was screwed by the ref on the penalty kick

BFG: 7.0: MOTM did his best

KOS: 6.0: he was missed as expected.

XHAKA: 5.0 best man on the field in the first half but fell off a cliff in the second and should have been subbed

El NENY: 5.0: hustled and bustled with Lil end product

WELBECK: 5.0: should not have been rushed back and is injured again

IWOBI: 6.0: top performance but should have scored

Lacazette : 3.0: absolutely shocking was a total short one

OZIL: -1.0: less said the better.

OLIVIA: 0: just as bad
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:This is on the gaffer - he'd most of the starters he used at Stamford Bridge but chose to not press - they got confident - i am past trying to figure out AW's gameplans. We had something that works - switched it for no reason - no points.
Total disregard for the importance of team defense!!!
Clown why don't you clap some more for bird brained defense of a hopeless Parasite ... you're as clueless as the manager
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On another day, it ends, 3-2.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tunisian Gooner wrote:saw how well 1st half worked with genuine workers in Welbeck and Lacazette, Had to be Jack for Welbeck and Lacazette stays on entire 90 minutes.

Subbing on Ozil and Giroud..so needless, so damaging. so Wenger.

ain't that the truth? And he will do the same thing at the next opportunity, as he fools himself into believing opposition goals are always due to bad luck or poor refs...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:AW, ozil and giroud killed Arsenal in that 2nd half...pathetic efforts from all 3.
Was that a penalty? Goals change games. The key decision of the game was the Ref's error in giving a penalty. We were unlucky for both goals.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:saw how well 1st half worked with genuine workers in Welbeck and Lacazette, Had to be Jack for Welbeck and Lacazette stays on entire 90 minutes.

Subbing on Ozil and Giroud..so needless, so damaging. so Wenger.

The fool is more interested in appeasing players than doing what's right for the game ... as usual his misplaced loyalty costs the team and incenses the fans.

The man is beyond foolish. An even dumber and slower learner than flippity floppy Waffi :mrgreen:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:AW, ozil and giroud killed Arsenal in that 2nd half...pathetic efforts from all 3.
Was that a penalty? Goals change games. The key decision of the game was the Ref's error in giving a penalty. We were unlucky for both goals.

TG, here you go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ain't that the truth? And he will do the same thing at the next opportunity, as he fools himself into believing opposition goals are always due to bad luck or poor refs...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Iwobi did well today
I think the young man did very well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
It wasn't a penalty but how could Iwobi not score from that chance and the angel Ozil.
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You *kindperson* have come again i don't care if anyone suspend me. I have warn you repeatedly to desist from calling me names. :curse: :curse: :curse: Omo ale jatijati. I got no time for you.
Lol
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Oja Fry Pan Head... this loss really hurt you to your soul? lol Kilode? Is your Fry Pan Head too dense to absorb the pain? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal had game under control until AW gifted midfield by subbing on Ozil for injured Welbeck and Giroud for Lacazette.

Once subs were made it was an onslaught from Watford, when is AW going to grasp with Ozil creating chances is not the only measure of good performance, teams so often run over Arsenal in midfield when Ozil plays.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Arsenal tactics bizarre in second half. Watford clearly dominant in this game.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal had game under control until AW gifted midfield by subbing on Ozil for injured Welbeck and Giroud for Lacazette.

Once subs were made it was an onslaught from Watford, when is AW going to grasp with Ozil creating chances is not the only measure of good performance, teams so often run over Arsenal in midfield when Ozil plays.

I said it immediately that how can you bring on Ozil when we are under the kosh. That is a sign of a clueless coach who is more a Neville chamberlain appeaser than a churchillian leader.

WENGER FUUKING OUT!!!!

I have had enough ... screw this old fool :curse:

Nonsense :curse:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Blame Ref , Blame Ozil..but the blame lies squarely on the TEAM they played poorly very negative..tentative, slow and sat back in the second half like they were leading 3-0 .

This is the worst team we have put out in a while [ add the coaching team ].

I told you AW failed to read this game. Giroud and Ozil were the opposites of what Arsenal needed
Thats why I dont want to blame Ozil or Giroud ..Everyone even kids wey dem born two years ago sabi say these two ae slow and need a full 45 mins to get going why bring them in after 65 mins ? If you were bringing in Giroud he need to leave one of Danny or Laca WITH Giroud ..

He needed jack instead of Ozil .....Simply put his two changes should have been Jack and Giroud .

But he knows best. Last year na 5th be like this year na 6th.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

wale1974 wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lol
Wale don't join this guy please. What i do not do i will. I have repeatedly report this guy to the mods but it seems they are powerless. Will do the needful myself.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

When you add the play to the 3 chances for

Ozil ( pass from Iwobi )
Iwobi ( pass from Ozil )

Monreal ( pass from Ozil)

Any of these 3 gone in and it would have been game over.

Why did we sit deeper and deeper in the 2nd half ?
Last edited by Siddonlook11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

TG, here you go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

According to Wafoolishman, without the referee, Arsenal will win the EPL and CL and World Cup! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Who open game thread?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Anyway make I comot here go root for Athleti to beat barca :curse:

MLK.