INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ugbowo wrote:I have always maintained since day 1 that Muyiwa Lawal has an agenda. Inner caucus or not.....

Pato meanwhile just gives us player info. Always has and always will.

EII, I was shocked you thought Pato had an agenda. Nothing about his posts suggest that. He just brings players everywhere to our attention.

Pato, easy on the abuses I beg. Take am easy.
They both have an agenda. The difference is Muyiwalawal innercaucaus reports are usually accurate. Pato do give us information on unknown players. But you can see the vested interests and etc.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I have always maintained since day 1 that Muyiwa Lawal has an agenda. Inner caucus or not.....

EII, I was shocked you thought Pato had an agenda. Nothing about his posts suggest that. He just brings players everywhere to our attention.

They both have an agenda. The difference is Muyiwalawal innercaucaus reports are usually accurate. Pato do give us information on unknown players. But you can see the vested interests and etc.
Wow I thought this was obvious...doesn't mean the info is not appreciated esp. when accurate.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

For me the key takeaway is that no one is bigger than CE. We've had many folks over the years contribute their fair share of news, articles and other stuff. None of those people have felt so big they've come to believe they can act with impunity. Act like bigots and prejudicial folks and people with no basic decency. That type of behavior is only done by JJC's who only arrived a few years ago. We must not encourage people like this no matter what scoops they may have. Truth is, if it is not them, it will be someone else. Those who gloss over their awful behavior because they somehow are deemed to contribute more than others should not engage in this type of behavior.

If we make CE the a positive place and denounce the horrible behavior by fringe elements, we will attract even better contributors in the future. But no one should be deluded enough to believe they are bigger than this forum. If they do believe this, they have no clue about the history of this place.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote: :D See fight
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

valachi wrote:I love this thread, I am a firm believer of when there are some fracas the truth tends to come out, its not good for Pato and ML, but for the group its actually a good thing, unless this was stage managed to get attention. I enjoyed all the information that came out of this, I know a lot of people seem not to like the profanity, una, una dey lie, passion is a great thing to have in what you believe in . lets hear more folks
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Success must have really pissed somebody off over some money
Perhaps the coach? Because if it were a local coach at the helm the finger won't be pointed at "somebody " but the named coach himself
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

akamoke wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Success must have really pissed somebody off over some money
Perhaps the coach? Because if it were a local coach at the helm the finger won't be pointed at "somebody " but the named coach himself
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

ohenhen1 wrote:

One doesn't support Pinnick and the other supports Pinnick.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

YUJAM wrote:For me the key takeaway is that no one is bigger than CE. We've had many folks over the years contribute their fair share of news, articles and other stuff. None of those people have felt so big they've come to believe they can act with impunity. Act like bigots and prejudicial folks and people with no basic decency. That type of behavior is only done by JJC's who only arrived a few years ago. We must not encourage people like this no matter what scoops they may have. Truth is, if it is not them, it will be someone else. Those who gloss over their awful behavior because they somehow are deemed to contribute more than others should not engage in this type of behavior.

If we make CE the a positive place and denounce the horrible behavior by fringe elements, we will attract even better contributors in the future. But no one should be deluded enough to believe they are bigger than this forum. If they do believe this, they have no clue about the history of this place.
Please do not derail this highly informative session with your hypocritical,self righteousness and sanctimonious rants. You are quintessential kettle describing and condemning the blackness of a cooking pot. Most of your threads in this forum are always underlined with puckish and hidden agenda. But as assiduously as you try to mask it surely it is always lucid to those of us who have known your antecedents . Please stay away from Pato and Muyiwalawal. The confrontation between the two timbers and calibers are revealing earthquake shaking and dumbfounded news how NFF operates. With these few days I have learnt more about NFF than all years I have been a member of this forum.
Please stay clear out of it thus more bewildered and startling revelations will be emerging. At least my suspicions about Keshi's depravity is on the clear and his accomplices. Obviously I have an idea what has constituted a stumbling block for AFCON qualification. There is no question about it there revelations are estoric.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

kpom. its funny and somewhat ironic how its always the same bunch of people -mace04, enugu, arauko etc who manage to see "agenda" in almost everything and everyone
always the same group.
just shows how people -often without realizing it -project their way of thinking on to others
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bully12 wrote:Please do not derail this highly informative session with your hypocritical,self righteousness and sanctimonious rants. You are quintessential kettle describing and condemning the blackness of a cooking pot. Most of your threads in this forum are always underlined with puckish and hidden agenda. But as assiduously as you try to mask it surely it is always lucid to those of us who have known your antecedents . Please stay away from Pato and Muyiwalawal. The confrontation between the two timbers and calibers are revealing earthquake shaking and dumbfounded news how NFF operates. With these few days I have learnt more about NFF than all years I have been a member of this forum.
Please stay clear out of it thus more bewildered and startling revelations will be emerging. At least my suspicions about Keshi's depravity is on the clear and his accomplices. Obviously I have an idea what has constituted a stumbling block for AFCON qualification. There is no question about it there revelations are estoric.
YUJAM, please ignore such bellicose attempts to "bully" you from sharing your opinions...SMDH@ :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

bully12 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:For me the key takeaway is that no one is bigger than CE. We've had many folks over the years contribute their fair share of news, articles and other stuff. None of those people have felt so big they've come to believe they can act with impunity. Act like bigots and prejudicial folks and people with no basic decency. That type of behavior is only done by JJC's who only arrived a few years ago. We must not encourage people like this no matter what scoops they may have. Truth is, if it is not them, it will be someone else. Those who gloss over their awful behavior because they somehow are deemed to contribute more than others should not engage in this type of behavior.

Please do not derail this highly informative session with your hypocritical,self righteousness and sanctimonious rants. You are quintessential kettle describing and condemning the blackness of a cooking pot. Most of your threads in this forum are always underlined with puckish and hidden agenda. But as assiduously as you try to mask it surely it is always lucid to those of us who have known your antecedents . Please stay away from Pato and Muyiwalawal. The confrontation between the two timbers and calibers are revealing earthquake shaking and dumbfounded news how NFF operates. With these few days I have learnt more about NFF than all years I have been a member of this forum.
i love this guy i swear :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

:shock: :shock: Wow, was wondering why this thread kept coming up. Ironically, didn't bother since 'inside info' wasn't opened by muyiwalawal nor patrick, koc etc. Interesting thread, at a point thought someone had stolen Pato's handle, see fireworks back and forth. A lot has been said but one has to be cautious when two people are deciding to fight dirty. Now I really wanna know who Tony Harris is. Gonna go find his pic or something... :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

What I can infer from this ferocious and intensive argument between these two gentlemen or can I say major league big hitters has been building up for a long time. Indubitably, the outburst is as result of deep vented animosity between the two gentlemen from obviously business went wrong. One or two things are involved either pecuniary interest or woman. Most Africans rarely have prodigious misunderstanding emanating from ideological differences perhaps religious differences but the usually suspect is monetary affair or women affairs. In this case I will say Muyiwalawal was the instigator for obvious reasons.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bully12 wrote:

awoooooo person don skatter person with oporiko grammar. .nna biko small :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Regardless , Pato..... has discovered solid ballers for the SE, whereas the other nah recharge card give away for tweeter
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yujam, the forum rules should have been enforced on this thread. The danger to CE is not loss of "inside" information but treating members differently based on their "perceived" status. If certain members had blatantly disregarded the rules like displayed on this thread moderators would have come out of the woodwork banning people , deleting or locking threads. To me the failure on this thread is not people blatantly violation the forum rules but moderators failing to do their jobs. Being afraid of losing inside information is a weak excuse because everybody brings something important to the site. Some of us may value some of such inside information but others come here to read clowning posts from others. Personally, it makes no difference to me if I know the line up a week before the list is officially released or if I find out at the blow of the first whistle.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

No disagreement with you. We've had great contributors in the past here. BTW FWIW Mods have been very active dealing with this thread and others. One of them in particular has been warned and banned over the past two weeks.

1naija wrote:

Yujam, the forum rules should have been enforced on this thread. The danger to CE is not loss of "inside" information but treating members differently based on their "perceived" status. If certain members had blatantly disregarded the rules like displayed on this thread moderators would have come out of the woodwork banning people , deleting or locking threads. To me the failure on this thread is not people blatantly violation the forum rules but moderators failing to do their jobs. Being afraid of losing inside information is a weak excuse because everybody brings something important to the site. Some of us may value some of such inside information but others come here to read clowning posts from others. Personally, it makes no difference to me if I know the line up a week before the list is officially released or if I find out at the blow of the first whistle.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:

All valid points. Action should have been taking when both parties were warned about their language. I don't have a problem with fruity language but this discussion stopped being useful and productive from Page 2. YUJAM locked a thread yesterday because it was useless and this thread should also have seen the same fate before it got out of hand.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Thx. It is not my fault that the JJC has little men running around his head spreading conspiracies about YUJAM. That's a job for docs at the asylum
Gotti wrote:
bully12 wrote:Please do not derail this highly informative session with your hypocritical,self righteousness and sanctimonious rants. You are quintessential kettle describing and condemning the blackness of a cooking pot. Most of your threads in this forum are always underlined with puckish and hidden agenda. But as assiduously as you try to mask it surely it is always lucid to those of us who have known your antecedents . Please stay away from Pato and Muyiwalawal. The confrontation between the two timbers and calibers are revealing earthquake shaking and dumbfounded news how NFF operates. With these few days I have learnt more about NFF than all years I have been a member of this forum.
YUJAM, please ignore such bellicose attempts to "bully" you from sharing your opinions...SMDH@ :roll:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Regardless , Pato..... has discovered solid ballers for the SE, whereas the other nah recharge card give away for tweeter
Lol, Pato hasn't discovered anybody, he only brought players to CE's attention which is good for us. The other gives us accurate inside gist like when your dada dearest received Gucci slaps!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

YUJAM wrote:No disagreement with you. We've had great contributors in the past here. BTW FWIW Mods have been very active dealing with this thread and others. One of them in particular has been warned and banned over the past two weeks.
Yes everyone knows you banned Patrick because he insulted you like a typical semiliterate African dictator
If your fellow moderators had any real sense of principle you would have been stripped of your moderator status for flagrant abuse of power
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Some of the things grown men fight over on CE is ridiculous! I must be really missing something! Why are we so small minded? Grown men fighting on CE and other grown folks egging them on all because of what exactly? Knowing the names of 22 players invited to SE camp two weeks out? Who really cares!

The things we fight over and call each other names on CE at times is just baffling. If we can fight this much over who comes to CE with the most accurate info without any compensation from CE, I shudder to think the lengths some will go if there was some kind of monetary benefits involved.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I