CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY EIGHT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY EIGHT

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Watching these teams play show how far Arsenal has fallen ... Wenger is truly a fool giving us the likes of Xhacrap and Ozil :curse:
Yes, it's those two who are the problem....Arsenal was winning all sorts of titles before those slouches came along :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wale1974 wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:I hope Vertonghen remembers to take Ronaldo out of his pocket before he goes home.
I hate Spurs but what this team has done in Europe is why Wenger must go for us to enjoy this kind of night in the big stage.

Wenger/Arsenal has played in Finals (2006)before. Are you sure Spurs is your yardstick?
Aston Villa Played and won Finals too :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Kajifu should be aspiring to reach heights AV attained in the past. :sneaky:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:I hope Vertonghen remembers to take Ronaldo out of his pocket before he goes home.
I hate Spurs but what this team has done in Europe is why Wenger must go for us to enjoy this kind of night in the big stage.

Wenger/Arsenal has played in Finals (2006)before. Are you sure Spurs is your yardstick?
Aston Villa Played and won Finals too :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Kajifu should be aspiring to reach heights AV attained in the past. :sneaky:
You are missing the point,forget 2006 that was the last time we almost won something in Europe for the first time.
That same final was barca first final in CL since 94 against Milan.Yet Barca has play how many more and won how many more?
We have not compete in Europe since then that is 11 years.Monaco,A.Madrid and Porto also have got to the finals.
Juve got relegated and come back and get to the finals also.
I expect Arsenal on regular to compete if we got a good manager with the best,Spurs for last 2 season have step up no more a mid table team again.I am happy they have not won even tea cup but you can see the new manager has make them look a good team.I cant say today Arsenal is a better team than Spurs,do spurs have better players than beloved?I will say not really but the manager used his team well.
Last year they did not make the knockout stage but this year you can see that they have done better,they top this group with the defending Champs. Hopefully they face another top team and get snap around as I like see them get beat but I can bet they will not open yash 5-0 like beloved did against Bayern back to back.
This is what we should be doing before spurs,