YAKUBU turns down Eagles -BBC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Yakubu might eventually regret his action if Martins and Dosunmu turn up and put up a good performance and CCC eventually gets Amoebi.

Yakubu has not gotten to the stage that he can successfully take on the NFA. I do not think he needs to go down that road. He should ask himself what the effect of his actions would be. I would have made a public statement condemning NFA's action and joined up with the team as a service to Nigeria. That is the way to make a point.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

i cant believe some of u support Yakubu ... he is a good player but he has behaved unprofessionally and deserves his punishment ... if he doesnt wanna play .. oh well that na hin case ... good riddance to idiocracy ...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well if he commited the said offence with agali and babayaro,then the coach has every right to send him packing,on the other hand if he was innocent of all charges,then he has a right to be angry but he should put the country before personal sentiments-this is the reason why Nigeria can never produce world cup winners because all our players are very unprofessional!!!

Definition of Super Eagles-OKOCHA PLUS 10 OF HIS FRIENDS!!!! :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :D
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ivanuche
Egg
Egg

Post by ivanuche »

marko wrote:well if he commited the said offence with agali and babayaro,then the coach has every right to send him packing,on the other hand if he was innocent of all charges,then he has a right to be angry but he should put the country before personal sentiments-this is the reason why Nigeria can never produce world cup winners because all our players are very unprofessional!!!
Spot on my brother mo more turenchi case dismissed! :evil:

Definition of Super Eagles-OKOCHA PLUS 10 OF HIS FRIENDS!!!! :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :D
They used to say Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Arsenal swim with the grace of a dolphin — and bite like a shark. The GREAT Brian Clough. viewtopic.php?t=18273

If you're having girl problems i feel sorry for u son,i gat 99 problems but da *Nice Lady* aint one !

http://www.brazzil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7162 BLACK BEAUTIES !
http://www.ypforum.org/nigeria2002
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Cristao wrote:i cant believe some of u support Yakubu ... he is a good player but he has behaved unprofessionally and deserves his punishment ... if he doesnt wanna play .. oh well that na hin case ... good riddance to idiocracy ...
As Cellular would say, Kpom!

Cristao, people like MI5 and co knows what the deal is. They are just so caught up in blaming the NFA and maybe CCC for everything that they can't seem to see straight. How they can support a player who broke camp rules and got punished for it still beats me. I guess they were part of the plot to sabotage the SE in Tunisia so that they can achieve their selfish interest of getting rid of CCC. I mean these are the same people who said Nigeria wouldn't win a single game in Tunisia so I am not surprised.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

naa waa for YAK ooo. Hopefully his career with Portsmouth continues to grow. I would hate for him to become a bench warmer due to injury and they tossed to the lowest bidder.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

Let me say this Yukubu broke camp rules clearly during the African Nations cup in Tunisia.

I do not want to go into what type of ladies and his relationship with the Dutch ladies that came to Tunsia.

However the Nfa should is very unsettled is making some key decisions.

You send a playing packing for an offence he clearly commites at least i was in Tunsia for the Nations cup to witness the sporting spectacle and then you turn around to beg the same player.

Now this kind of attitude has made Yaks a super star.

Was he the only one that was suspended?Why is he the only player making the Nfa beg.

After all celestine has said he still wants to play for the super eagles Of Nigeria.

Yaks is having a good time in the premiership and should remeber that the sun never shine 24 hours.
Jesus loves u
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Good for YAK, best wishes to him.

That said, i hope he has given careful thought to his decision, because the number of guys waiting for the chance to shine in the GWG is such that he might end up not getting a chance again.
I can understand JAG's decision though, its amazing how people wrote him off after an injury-ridden ANC.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

tribalfootball.com wrote:Let me say this Yukubu broke camp rules clearly during the African Nations cup in Tunisia.

I do not want to go into what type of ladies and his relationship with the Dutch ladies that came to Tunsia.

However the Nfa should is very unsettled is making some key decisions.

You send a playing packing for an offence he clearly commites at least i was in Tunsia for the Nations cup to witness the sporting spectacle and then you turn around to beg the same player.

Now this kind of attitude has made Yaks a super star.

Was he the only one that was suspended?Why is he the only player making the Nfa beg.

After all celestine has said he still wants to play for the super eagles Of Nigeria.

Yaks is having a good time in the premiership and should remeber that the sun never shine 24 hours.
Tribalfootball, leave am alone. Sabi e don talk say e no wan play for Nigeria again. I go dey here when he crawls back begging to play. It always happen like that. I can even understand his frustration but what I can't understand is why the likes of MI5 and co. would support his decision not to play for Nigeria. I just don't get it.***Robby shaking his head in disgust*** :(
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

tribalfootball.com wrote: Yaks is having a good time in the premiership and should remeber that the sun never shine 24 hours.
You are a liar. Actually, the sun shines 24 hours........ in the arctic (on top of the world). :mrgreen:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Are the allegations levelled against him in Tunisia true?

No, then I agree with him.

Yes, then piss off and good luck!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Jigger man or what ever you call your self,I am aware that the sun shines 24 hours in the artic region but not all around the year.

Jiggerman21 wrote:
tribalfootball.com wrote: Yaks is having a good time in the premiership and should remeber that the sun never shine 24 hours.
You are a liar. Actually, the sun shines 24 hours........ in the arctic (on top of the world). :mrgreen:
Jesus loves u
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

tribalfootball.com wrote:Jigger man or what ever you call your self,I am aware that the sun shines 24 hours in the artic region but not all around the year.

Jiggerman21 wrote:
LIAR! You said the sun NEVER shines 24 hours! You didn't know :mrgreen:
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

The allegation levelled agianst Yaks all are true.

He was found with some ladies late in the Night when Nigeria had a crucial Nations cup match with Morroco .
True or False?
True.

The decision to send the trio was a collective one.

Then tell me why Yaks was sent packing.

I am not going talk about this again .
theYemster wrote:Are the allegations levelled against him in Tunisia true?

No, then I agree with him.

Yes, then piss off and good luck!
Jesus loves u
khalela

Post by khalela »

Please accusing me of being in support of NFA is wrong.I think they give inefficient a new definition.However,my stance on Yakubu is that he should not think that cos he has regained form this few weeks,then he is now a scoring genuis.However,if he feels that he can do without playing for his country,then all the best to him.Playing for a country is a thing of National pride which most peeps will give their eye teeth for.If he feels JUSTIFIED that your country has let him down...then he should go ahead.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

khalela,
it can also be considered an act of patriotism to burn your own country's flag, right?

Yak refused to rejoin the Eagles shortly after he was ejected. This has nothing to do with his current form and he has every right to adopt this form of protest. Your comments amount to character assasination in my view, thus the suggestion that you're married to Robbynice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The NFA accused Yak of breaking a curfew, over zealous reporters pointed out the details to the world. If he feels he's been wronged, why doesn't he tell his story? Rio was accused of missing a drugs test, he claimed that he forgot but got banned. Smith was not yet proven guilty when he was stripped of a national call-up (the utmost honour for an English player) by his FA. What has been their reactions to playing for their country? Don't these players have feelings? The fact is Yak feels he's bigger than the SE and should be able to get away with whatever. I tell you this, if Redknapp tells Yakubu to be in bed by 9pm, where Aiyegbeni will be at 9pm is a no brainer. I'm sure he will come back after we qualify for the world cup. 5 goals in 29 league appearances and then 7 in the last 8, yeye man...
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Mi5 and Co, what u guys smoking?? Jamaican weed or Ajengule weed??
Do u think the NFA would wake up 1 morning( despite our loosing our 1st match) & say "Good morning Good morning. ehm Yak, Baba, Agali, oya pack ur bags and gherrout" Y'all should try and be rational attimes. These guys broke the curfew, brought women into the Hotels and were caught. A meeting was held and they were sent packing, and they left! they even tried rallying some players to plead on their behalf, so tell me u think someone innocent would do all those? :evil: .
Another proof to know the story was true is Babas case now, tell me which innocent player after being disgraced would jump at an offer for a place in his National team just bcos both the 1st and 2nd choice players are out :?: .
U think if baba was a regular at helski he won't be doing the same shakara Yak is doing?
Agali was just opening mouth bcos he had a marriage to protect, others just took it like that cos they had no wives to explain to.
So with all these facts u still think they're innocent?? Thank God people like u Never became Judges and police officers, wahala for they :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like Robby said" Yak should Go to hell" 4 all i care. A striking partnership of Dosunmu/Martins??/Osaze n others would just be fine.
If no be this recent run of form would Yak have been feeding us expired akara to eat? :evil: Nonsense.!!!
Peter Obi For President 2023
khalela

Post by khalela »

Jiggerman21 wrote:khalela,
it can also be considered an act of patriotism to burn your own country's flag, right?

Yak refused to rejoin the Eagles shortly after he was ejected. This has nothing to do with his current form and he has every right to adopt this form of protest. Your comments amount to character assasination in my view, thus the suggestion that you're married to Robbynice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Really? I never considered that part.Maybe I might have to consider that :wink: .But really do you think that his protest will be this loud or peeps will give a damn if he had not started scoring again.I think not.Well,I maintain,all good and well if he wants to stay out of S.E.Nobody is going to force him to come back.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

khalela wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote:khalela,

Really? I never considered that part.Maybe if I might have to consider that :wink: .But really do you think that his protest will be this loud or peeps will give a damn if he had not started scoring again.I think not.Well,I maintain,all good and well if he wants to stay out of S.E.Nobody is going to force him to come back.
Let's be objective here. Yak's current form has absolutely nothing to do with his decision. It may explain why you (and others) feel so spited but it certainly isn't an excuse for character assasination.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

felarey, uzoma007 Da CE Virus,

Be Objective! The issue of Yak's innocence is of secondary importance. My main beef is with the NFA's (mis)handling of the situation. Those boys received no protection whatsoever. They were publicly tried and humiliated- the vile stories were told throughout the world !!!

The possibility that they were innocent of the alarming charges of sexual indecency just serves to worsen the situation.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Jiggerman21 wrote:felarey, uzoma007 Da CE Virus,

Be Objective! The issue of Yak's innocence is of secondary importance. My main beef is with the NFA's (mis)handling of the situation. Those boys received no protection whatsoever. They were publicly tried and humiliated- the vile stories were told throughout the world !!!

The possibility that they were innocent of the alarming charges of sexual indecency just serves to worsen the situation.
The NFA has never publicly come out to say they were with women or anything of such. They were only accused of breaking a curfew. Like I said, it was the overzealous journalists and reporters at the scene that told the story.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Jiggerman21, what objectivity are you looking for here? I thought being objective means calling it as it is and not as you want it to be. Look if the man didn't want to play for Nigeria again, why wait until after he started banging goals for his club? Why not state that immediately following his dismissal from camp? Look you can support these players if you want but I will not stand for player who cannot and will not accept responsibility for his actions. People talk about how the NFA have to come out with full report of the incident. I am sure the NFA didn’t do that to prevent further embarrassment for the players. Further more have you asked yourself why other players not involved in the incident such as Okocha, Kau, Osaze, and the rest of them haven’t come out and denied the accusation? If it wasn’t true why were they begging for the players? Left to me, the players should have been suspended for a period of one year after which they would need to apply for reinstatement with a letter stating why the NFA should believe that the same thing wouldn’t happen in the future. IT IS TIME PLAYERS START TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THEIR ACTIONS. People like yourself go on blaming the NFA but I want to know when the players (Agali, YAK, and Babayaro) intend to make a public apology to their team mates and the general public that they let down in Tunisia. Like I said YAK should go to hell if he want. He has not done anything to warrant having to beg him to play. Rubbish nonsense. :evil: