AGHAHOWA--HIS SIDE OF TORY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Globero wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Talk IT wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
“ Ask the NFA buffs how much of my hospital bills they paid for? If indeed they cared about me, should they not have at least called me to find out how I was coping? Now that my club has taken care for the bills and I have started scoring goals, I’m being sought for to play for the country.
Started scoring goals? How many has this guy scored this season in Ukranian league? It seems he is still comfortable with the league, he still feels he is playing in europe. na wa ooooo, JAG was given the chance in tunisia, but he flopped, so whats his complaints about.
My only advice to JAG is that he shouldnt imitate Yak who is playing in EPL and get immediately to England for the unity cup, cos by so doing he could perform well and get contracts there or in other big leagues in europe.
JAG u r doing urself a disservice by not honouring the invitation, tomorrow now u will start crying that u need NFA to help u out of Ukrain. A word is enough for the wise :? :( :oops: :x :evil:
And kanu was given four chances in two world cups and two nations cup and he flopped in all but is still being played ahead of people who know where the goal is.
Well since Kanu will always prop up whenever any player makes a complain. I just have to remind u that even as much as those claims u made could have some iota of truth in them, Kanu's presence in SE in as much as it doesnt affect JAG's position there since they can both be accomodated in the same team was vital in most of the important matches we played as he was able to give other strikers in SE the freedom to score since mostly three players usually marked him. U may need to watch the match b/w Ils and se at the ANC2004, his contributions helped se won the game. In WC02 the opposition players knew he was a threat and had to injure him, that was why we lost the match against Sweden somehow[/quote]

Lost match against Sweden because Kanu was injured . Ha ha ha . And we lost to Tunisia in 2004 because Kanu .......... :P :P :P
...was tired and was playing while he wasnt 100% fit as he was nursing injuries, I think also cos he didnt play full 90mins and lastly he didnt partake in the penalty kicks :roll: :shock: :twisted: :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am very weary of "news" that indirectly quotes from another source, especially when that source is not named. This has to either be the work of a lazy journalist or a journalist that has a bone to pick with the NFA. I am very certain JAG did not grant any such interview.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

naija4ever wrote:
Globero wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
Talk IT wrote:
naija4ever wrote:
“ Ask the NFA buffs how much of my hospital bills they paid for? If indeed they cared about me, should they not have at least called me to find out how I was coping? Now that my club has taken care for the bills and I have started scoring goals, I’m being sought for to play for the country.
Started scoring goals? How many has this guy scored this season in Ukranian league? It seems he is still comfortable with the league, he still feels he is playing in europe. na wa ooooo, JAG was given the chance in tunisia, but he flopped, so whats his complaints about.
My only advice to JAG is that he shouldnt imitate Yak who is playing in EPL and get immediately to England for the unity cup, cos by so doing he could perform well and get contracts there or in other big leagues in europe.
JAG u r doing urself a disservice by not honouring the invitation, tomorrow now u will start crying that u need NFA to help u out of Ukrain. A word is enough for the wise :? :( :oops: :x :evil:
And kanu was given four chances in two world cups and two nations cup and he flopped in all but is still being played ahead of people who know where the goal is.
Well since Kanu will always prop up whenever any player makes a complain. I just have to remind u that even as much as those claims u made could have some iota of truth in them, Kanu's presence in SE in as much as it doesnt affect JAG's position there since they can both be accomodated in the same team was vital in most of the important matches we played as he was able to give other strikers in SE the freedom to score since mostly three players usually marked him. U may need to watch the match b/w Ils and se at the ANC2004, his contributions helped se won the game. In WC02 the opposition players knew he was a threat and had to injure him, that was why we lost the match against Sweden somehow[/quote]

Lost match against Sweden because Kanu was injured . Ha ha ha . And we lost to Tunisia in 2004 because Kanu .......... :P :P :P
[color=darkblue]...was tired and was playing while he wasnt 100% fit as he was nursing injuries, I think also cos he didnt play full 90mins and lastly he didnt partake in the penalty kicks :roll: :shock: :twisted: :wink: [/color]

Because Kanu was
* Not 100% fit
* Played 120 mins ( the game went into overtime )
* And did not partake in penalties,
--- Nigeria did not beat Tunisia in 2004.

But when Kanu was available against
* Morocco we lost,
* Against Senegal in 2002 we lost
* Against Cameroun in 2000 we lost

hmm interesting concept.

Arsenal probably lost -
* The CL to Chelsea because Kanu KNOWS THEM SO WELL ( he did score against them 10years ago or so), but Wenger refused to use him.
* The FA cup to Man U , Kanu did not start the match.

But Arsenal is probably unbeaten in the EPL beacause -
* Kanu has been featured in an amazing 10 games out of 37 the whole season !

Very interesting :!:

PS - Since Kanu started playing for the SE, Nigeria has yet to win one ANC tournament . Probably because he plays to instruction ( or lack of it ) .
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

I thought JAG disputed CCC's assertion that he did not play him (JAG) against Tunisia in the ANC semi 'cos of his injury when he was OK. Now we are reading about his adandonment after his ANC injury by NFA. What a load of confusion!!!.

JAG and YAK believe they are now super stars and guaranteed a shirt any time they opt to play for SE. A stop has to be put to this Amokachi-led mafia behaviour during Bonfere era.

Luckily for naija, God has blessed us with strikers yafunyafun. I hope NFA ignores both of them to pursue their club careers.

Players come , players go, the SE will always remain.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

calli65 wrote:cellular shut the **** up, no tribalism on this board.
:?: :?: :?: :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
calli65 wrote:cellular shut the **** up, no tribalism on this board.
:?: :?: :?: :?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Cellular, keep preaching the truth jare. Lazy journalists
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

Its a Goal wrote:I am very weary of "news" that indirectly quotes from another source, especially when that source is not named. This has to either be the work of a lazy journalist or a journalist that has a bone to pick with the NFA. I am very certain JAG did not grant any such interview.
lt might have something to do with the ban on foreign news by obj,it appears to be the norm now.
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

obong itatex wrote:Aghahowa doesn't need to behave like a prima donna.Granted,the NFA has its flaws,but with the likelihood of Martins,Utaka,Osaze,Dosunmu,and even Akwuegbu scoring goals in the Unity Cup,doesn't he know that his shirt will be gone to any of the above players for the Rwanda match?He needs the constant SE exposure to get out of the Ukraine(unless he really loves it there).
He is resigned to ending his career in that cold.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

JAG does have a point and deserves to be upset because the NFA, as usual, showed their callous incompetence by not checking up on his medical status......Actually, that falls in the lap of that mugu Chukwu.....

But if I were him, this would not be the time to be doing shakara......Osaze is breathing heavily down his back for his national team shirt and if Martins ever decides to get his head out of his #$% and decide to play for Nigeria then you can stick a fork in Julius
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

mouko wrote:
obong itatex wrote:Aghahowa doesn't need to behave like a prima donna.Granted,the NFA has its flaws,but with the likelihood of Martins,Utaka,Osaze,Dosunmu,and even Akwuegbu scoring goals in the Unity Cup,doesn't he know that his shirt will be gone to any of the above players for the Rwanda match?He needs the constant SE exposure to get out of the Ukraine(unless he really loves it there).
He is resigned to ending his career in that cold.
Exactly my thought. Atleast there r lots of beautiful women there for his relaxations should he fail to measure up there footy-wise.
Finally, its possible the dude is scared at the invitation of the inform strikers that could easily dispossess him of his SE jersey, he thinks he isnt up to the challenge, am sure if he was guaranteed an automatic shirt he would've been the one begging to go and making much noise about how he will destroy so so team.
JAG time of strikers holding naija to ransome is long gone cos there r always new ones coming, u r not indispensable as u must have seen at the last ANC.Again u r not playing in a top european league like Martins and others so dont expect anyone to beg u to come and play, the choice is urs. U and Yak wont be missed :roll: :shock: 8) . But dont start crying that u needed help from the same NFA to help u get out of Ukraine tomorrow :evil: :x :?
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Hard Man wrote:If true, it just goes to underline the truism ... the more things change, the more they remain the same.
Spot on. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Do u remember a certain "Fairwell Officer" who was too busy dancing for the camera instead of checking on the players?
anikulapo wrote:JAG does have a point and deserves to be upset because the NFA, as usual, showed their callous incompetence by not checking up on his medical status......Actually, that falls in the lap of that mugu Chukwu.....

But if I were him, this would not be the time to be doing shakara......Osaze is breathing heavily down his back for his national team shirt and if Martins ever decides to get his head out of his #$% and decide to play for Nigeria then you can stick a fork in Julius
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!